Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
I feel like you're always having a dig at people on here. You're not the teacher of the class?!?! Your comments always steer the conversation away from the matter, its as if you're trying to police people and the way in which they comment.
How about stick to discussing aimee instead of picking holes in everyone here.

It's boring sifting through all of the excess when most of us are just here to discuss madam herself.
Yes I thought the same thing…….. I’ve pushed the ignore button now, because I was fed up of reading it.

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
To try and get this page a little back on track and to move it on a little…

What song gets you in a good mood?

I feel music helps when mood around isn’t so good so come on let’s hear all your classic songs that put a smile on your face 💕

Mine is I’m Yours Jason Mraz as was my wedding song 🤣

And Good Vibrations by the Beach Boys as always gets me in the holiday mood!
Sunshine by Tieks…..always makes me happy 😊

Mar 8, 2024
Yayyyy I'm free haha. Having to attend a meeting after a night shift should be illegal IMO 😴 and I told my ward manager so 😂😂😂

Off on my short stroll to my pit and I cannot wait just blasting said song @SleepyLion and I'm going to quote it as judging by a few comments I feel some of you will be all over it....

"With every guitar string scar on my hand. I take this magnetic force of a man, to be my....." 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻🥰🥰
Seriously 😳 that should be illegal!! Although back in the day when I did nights for some reason my energy levels raised around about 6/7 🫤 but not sure I'd ever be ok for a meeting....😴😴

Mar 7, 2024
Do I think Aimee posted a photo of her own car? Yeah probably, the thought of her sister having a better car than her is eating her up. Doxxing her own address, even she isn't that twisted, she wa scared when someone pushed in front of her in the supermarket! I've seen that Camila post a few times on this thread and everything was weird or OTT. I think it was just an unfortunate oddball that overstepped the line

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
a very interesting read about David Barton and goes into depth how he had temper tantrums and what he did to that poor lady because she didn’t sign her money to him has knocked me sick. Also states how tge stolen money was used to buy houses , land and businesses.
This is what I meant when I said GTW used dodgy money given to him by DAVID

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
a very interesting read about David Barton and goes into depth how he had temper tantrums and what he did to that poor lady because she didn’t sign her money to him has knocked me sick. Also states how tge stolen money was used to buy houses , land and businesses.
Those poor victims 😞

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I wonder if Camila is one of her burner accounts….
It doesn’t surprise me at all that Aimee took that photo herself as she NEVER reported it to the police and tbh I wonder if someone could report it to them with her crime number as they will then go check all cctv around the area.
Infact I’m gonna ring my contact at police HQ to see what she can do about this as it is something Aimee would do to herself.
BABY REINDEER set up her own lies and staged false allegations against the man she was stalking and even assaulted his ex GF
It also wouldn’t surprise me that Aimee has also doxed her address herself as she is so desperate to move house and this would make GTW get her a house move.
This is what I mean when I say she is a very dangerous woman who will manipulate anything to get her own way

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Hellooooo I’ve been lurking but not commenting. I only tend to comment if I think something hasn’t been mentioned - you all do a fantastic job of it so I keep quiet 🤐 and nosey 👀

Is it strange to anyone that he has the surname Barton? I know it’s originally naidou (sorry for spelling) or something along those lines. Doesn’t the woman traditionally take the man’s surname? Why would he take his wife’s surname? What went on there?

gonksrus

Mar 8, 2024
It doesn’t surprise me at all that Aimee took that photo herself as she NEVER reported it to the police and tbh I wonder if someone could report it to them with her crime number as they will then go check all cctv around the area.
Infact I’m gonna ring my contact at police HQ to see what she can do about this as it is something Aimee would do to herself.
BABY REINDEER set up her own lies and staged false allegations against the man she was stalking and even assaulted his ex GF
It also wouldn’t surprise me that Aimee has also doxed her address herself as she is so desperate to move house and this would make GTW get her a house move.
This is what I mean when I say she is a very dangerous woman who will manipulate anything to get her own way
We had some one local jailed for 2 years for wasting police time. They sent emails, letters etc and tried to say they were being stalked. The police retrieved all the info from the Internet that thought they had deleted and pressed charges.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Well that was an eventful morning catch up.
I’m glad the admin have removed the post I know there has been some arguments over how long it took, but, they must receive dozens of reports and I don’t think they’re used to the traffic this site is getting, hopefully now they’re aware it will be more frequent. As I do wish this site was better moderated seeing as I’ve reported all the accounts who have joined being verbally abusive.

I for one, I can’t lie I am loosing the love for this website as are many others, I like the jokes, the banter and the support. But recently it has been a very negative place to be! But I will persevere a little longer hoping there is more of the things I enjoy.

As currently it has been feral, I’ve said this before! And we keep arguing with each other.

I hope with better moderation this stops.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Well that was an eventful morning catch up.
I’m glad the admin have removed the post I know there has been some arguments over how long it took, but, they must receive dozens of reports and I don’t think they’re used to the traffic this site is getting, hopefully now they’re aware it will be more frequent. As I do wish this site was better moderated seeing as I’ve reported all the accounts who have joined being verbally abusive.

I for one, I can’t lie I am loosing the love for this website as are many others, I like the jokes, the banter and the support. But recently it has been a very negative place to be! But I will persevere a little longer hoping there is more of the things I enjoy.

As currently it has been feral, I’ve said this before! And we keep arguing with each other.

I hope with better moderation this stops.
Totally agree predictions for today let’s get back to the real talk of why we are here

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Looks like he passed those temper tantrums on to aimless.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
And just to clarify I DONT condone or support that behaviour we have just witnessed. An innocent child lives in that house and her mum may not protect her and flashes all sorts of information she shouldn’t but I campaign against that and I would never! And also you’ve just aided the next clap back and victim mentality.

What a plonker you really are!
And that’s all I’m saying on the matter 👍

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
I’ve just gone through and reported a few insinuating the address. I haven’t liked any of them and I just like for the sake of liking as I’m skimming so I don’t know how they’ve not been picked up, the thread moves at lightening speed. Monday & Tuesday there was address hints. Brutal.
Some of their comments in general not just A’s thread are out there like.
chaos.
Was she the one that also said about physical harm?? Saying how very soon someone was gonna end up hurting her?? That made me feel uncomfortable, but didn’t report it. I didn’t think to so that’s on me

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Was she the one that also said about physical harm?? Saying how very soon someone was gonna end up hurting her?? That made me feel uncomfortable, but didn’t report it. I didn’t think to so that’s on me
Tbh that user has seemed weird for a few days they used to be ok but there comments recently have been bizzare.
I just scrolled past them as I thought I just wouldn’t bring them attention and maybe they was harmless and I’d be over reacting.

Mar 8, 2024
Morning everyone 🥰

I had to take away from here yesterday and I will admit I thought I was being shamed with my comments.
I’m truly grateful it was highlighted and gave me the wake up call I needed. It is very personal to me with Aimee and I’ve waited years for karma to get her and the last few days she has made me so angry.
I was being to run away with myself and I should continue to walk because I do not want to give her any excuses to worm her way out of her lies.
Yes I had a cry because of it as I felt I was turning into a bully and that is something I’m not due to being bullied through school because I was different. Now I’m diagnosed ASD as I masked it all my life, it makes sense how I stood out as the odd one to bully at school.
When I’m hurt emotionally or called a liar like what Aimee said to GTW and sent the police to my parents house as a child, I did say karma will get her.
I also NEVER forgive or forget what people have done to me and people take my quietness and walking away as a weakness which is not the case. I hate confrontation but I’m far from weak and always 10 steps ahead building evidence against those who have hurt me, those who stupidly don’t think I keep everything and record phone calls just incase I need them in the future.

Please except my deepest apologies as I got carried away but also know I am grateful it was pointed out and made me aware of the situation ❤️❤️❤️❤️
You don’t need to apologise! Hope you’re ok Jo 💕💐

Mar 8, 2024
I know some people think she didn’t post that photo and comment herself, but I always feel these things tend to pop up when she’s trying to deflect from other things. Late last night, I posted screenshots proving she has an account on here, then that comment popped up first thing this morning. People then stopped talking about the fact she’s accidentally outed herself and started talking about the comment instead.

I think she probably created a few accounts on here once she was made aware of the site early on, started commenting knowing she would use those accounts at some point but that nobody would suspect her because the users have a history of comments and not just new accounts.
She’s a master manipulator who will be struggling with the fact she can’t control the narrative on here like she does on her own page. She would be feeling quite desperate to get back in control of the situation. Desperate people go to desperate measures.

I may be wrong, but I don’t think it’s beyond the realms of possibility that she herself is behind all this.
I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.