Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Meanwhile MTH is just over here like 💃 😂

In a world where you can be anything be more mine the hippo! 🦛 @Sevda_the_seagull

Attachments

• IMG_3141.jpeg
    IMG_3141.jpeg
    155.1 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_3142.jpeg
    IMG_3142.jpeg
    157.2 KB · Views: 58
Mar 8, 2024
It doesn’t surprise me at all that Aimee took that photo herself as she NEVER reported it to the police and tbh I wonder if someone could report it to them with her crime number as they will then go check all cctv around the area.
Infact I’m gonna ring my contact at police HQ to see what she can do about this as it is something Aimee would do to herself.
BABY REINDEER set up her own lies and staged false allegations against the man she was stalking and even assaulted his ex GF
It also wouldn’t surprise me that Aimee has also doxed her address herself as she is so desperate to move house and this would make GTW get her a house move.
This is what I mean when I say she is a very dangerous woman who will manipulate anything to get her own way
Yep, this is her for sure

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Could admin not find out who that account was?
I mean the woman has lied about DV, pregnancy, miscarriage and plenty of other things
She’s certainly unhinged and getting worse
I was thinking this. I used to be on another forum and the admin used to be able to see if one person made more than one account and stuff like that.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The radio silence is so predictable. Cmon aimless pop on with your smug condescending face to tell us all you have went to your case manager. With Greg the wallet and wide left Wendy for back up. I honestly can't stomach her
Someone called the radio silence this morning (can’t recall who) just shows how predictable she is 🤣 the smugness is going to be outrageous isn’t it 🙄🤣

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
To be honest someone typing her address just falls into her narrative, even though I think it's aimless herself. I don't find it such a big deal. She has openly put it everywhere anyway. When I contacted the rspca I found it with in a few minutes of looking at her social media. In reality no one is going to turn up at her door, or pose any threat to her and H. The information has been out there for years now, due to her own self

Mar 8, 2024
a very interesting read about David Barton and goes into depth how he had temper tantrums and what he did to that poor lady because she didn’t sign her money to him has knocked me sick. Also states how tge stolen money was used to buy houses , land and businesses.
This is what I meant when I said GTW used dodgy money given to him by DAVID
Vile human beings, each and every one of those involved and worked there including the mother in law. Bet Wendy was the hairdresser too!! Bet that Money has been laundered to within an inch of its life!

Mar 14, 2024
Leeds
Yayyyy I'm free haha. Having to attend a meeting after a night shift should be illegal IMO 😴 and I told my ward manager so 😂😂😂

Off on my short stroll to my pit and I cannot wait just blasting said song @SleepyLion and I'm going to quote it as judging by a few comments I feel some of you will be all over it....

"With every guitar string scar on my hand. I take this magnetic force of a man, to be my....." 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻🥰🥰
Love your username 😆😆

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
The shorts remind me of the wild thornberrys. Obviously she had to go and waste money on clothes she didn't need today for a haul because 1. She's been called out on going food shopping every day this week. 2. She's already done an expensive taste test and 3. It'll be dish up takeaway tonight cos harper is going to her dad's tomorrow. There'd be no content atall if she didn't waste money on se every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.