Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Yeah I noticed thank you! ❤️ I'm happy to be proven wrong but some of the police stuff just does sit outside the realm of possibility for me, totally agree about the insults, absolutely not necessary but I agree with their points! If Jo was to post proof I'd obviously look and feel very silly but until then the police stuff is purely speculation xx
Yes, I feel it’s becoming something it shouldn’t be now, I may not like the woman but I wish her no harm, I hope one day she makes better decisions I doubt she will, but the sentiment is there!
I’ve enjoyed it here and lately it hasn’t felt like the place I want it to be, I hope it changes ❤️

Mar 20, 2024
Sheffield
Yes, I feel it’s becoming something it shouldn’t be now, I may not like the woman but I wish her no harm, I hope one day she makes better decisions I doubt she will, but the sentiment is there!
I’ve enjoyed it here and lately it hasn’t felt like the place I want it to be, I hope it changes ❤️
100%, and all this stuff that's being said in here does nothing but add to her narrative! It all is abit silly and stalkery the things that have been said & done and it just gives her the ammunition she needs in my opinion, but like I said I'm happy to be proven wrong, she's a cow bag either way and I am waiting for her downfall but I do believe it shouldn't be done dirty! ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
🥺 @noseyneighbour I hope you're OK. You can't cure it unfortunately you're right 😔 have you thought about getting a ring light and straining a couple of tears? Works apparently 🤣🤣🤣 no but seriously hope you're OK we've all been there ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Quickly from my understanding of the mod post I saw mentioned reports of unrelated info. I took that to mean that they don't want reports of something random (like this entire msg) just because someone takes offence. As in I saw a few people unhappy with the C-bomb. Fine not for everyone it is for me 🤣 but no need to report though just scroll. And only report threats/intimidation/doxxing etc... Pretty sure we can still chit chat which is what I love... horrible cows, mutual dislike and some actual comedians 🤣🤣

And on the subject of supporting each other has @WhoMeNotMe been on? Been thinking of you ❤️❤️ I hope you're doing ad well as you can and truly truly hope that VILE post from the hun didn't get to you too much ❤️❤️❤️
Thanks ☺️ ❤️
The facts are that some people are the C word lol. No complaints here 🤣

What happened to that lady??

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
🥺 @noseyneighbour I hope you're OK. You can't cure it unfortunately you're right 😔 have you thought about getting a ring light and straining a couple of tears? Works apparently 🤣🤣🤣 no but seriously hope you're OK we've all been there ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Quickly from my understanding of the mod post I saw mentioned reports of unrelated info. I took that to mean that they don't want reports of something random (like this entire msg) just because someone takes offence. As in I saw a few people unhappy with the C-bomb. Fine not for everyone it is for me 🤣 but no need to report though just scroll. And only report threats/intimidation/doxxing etc... Pretty sure we can still chit chat which is what I love... horrible cows, mutual dislike and some actual comedians 🤣🤣

And on the subject of supporting each other has @WhoMeNotMe been on? Been thinking of you ❤️❤️ I hope you're doing ad well as you can and truly truly hope that VILE post from the hun didn't get to you too much ❤️❤️❤️
Oh bless you for asking. I’m up and down, mostly down but it’s early days eh. I had a little read on here and did leave a little comment Obviously nothing makes me feel better but a little escape from the, what I can only liken to torture, is welcome Thank you lovely xx

Mar 8, 2024

P.s ring light ordered and tiger balm to rub in my eyes...and..action! 🎥 🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Yeah I noticed thank you! ❤️ I'm happy to be proven wrong but some of the police stuff just does sit outside the realm of possibility for me, totally agree about the insults, absolutely not necessary but I agree with their points! If Jo was to post proof I'd obviously look and feel very silly but until then the police stuff is purely speculation xx
I’ve missed all this stuff, I’ll have to have a catch up tomorrow. That’s if I don’t wake up to 100 posts or more, who knows what drama could occur overnight.

I like the story from Olga about her first anxiety issue on the plane. She admits to sTING HERSELF. I’ll leave you all with that thought
Good night and god bless all of you

(She actually admitted to sTING HERSELF 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Classy 😉

its Natural

Apr 25, 2024
uk
I am new here and only came over here because of herself and what I had seen on Tattle. I have read her thread on Tattle for about a year but can’t join to comment.
I personally think she is jealous of her besties big house and that her sister is getting a new car. She said she was going to move but most probably wasn’t getting the financial help she thought she would from GTW also you have to be self employed at least two years before can get a mortgage so can show your earnings and tax etc and I don’t this it’s been two years since she went full time on TikTok. And we know she has lost some of her contracts. so I think she is exaggerating this whole stalking/trolls stuff more so daddy helps her move. Most likely had her place valued and was told it needs modernising so she is doing that and if she has to stay least house is better but if GTW decides to help her move she will get a better price for hers. I also think she is manipulating the car photo incident if it wasn’t her that did it as this is the excuse she needs to get a new car without it looking like she can’t let her little poor sister have better than her.
I’m glad people are gathering evidence against her but I do have concerns if this is legitimate and it is nothing personal to anyone but from my own experience I am from a family of police officers/sergeants and I’m from a law background. I know people all say things they shouldn’t or make comments and judgements when speaking to people but police officers can’t talk to people about cases and even how they are carrying out their investigation in my experience it just doesn’t happen. They have protocols to follow and can’t do anything to jeopardise a case or been seen to give out personal information. Even if it’s a friend or a friend or If i was to ask my family members to do things for me or look into things as a police officer yes they could if they chose to help me but they couldn’t tell me their findings etc at that is them breaking the law. They can’t just use systems either to look things up as everything is passworded and tracked so people private information stays private and no abuse of power should happen.
As frustrating as this woman is and I would love to see the smugness wiped off her face I can’t see how some of this is actually true and I am sorry if I am wrong.
From a legal stand if GTW and Aimee have gone down the legal route because of her displaying her life on social media and all things said to her are only things repeated that she has said or shown herself or are even just people’s own opinions, they would have been advised nothing could be done to prosecute anybody and from a legal stance it would and could only be civil cases, a cease and desist letter is all she could do in the first instance and unless she is going to spend about £500 a time to each individual she also has to provide proof this person or persons has said this thing she is saying they are accusing her off times, dates etc and then she would neee the persons information to send the letter to so she is talking out of her butt and basically thinks her audience must be stupid to fall for her rubbish.
I hope she has got a ring doorbell at least on her house as majority of people do now a days but a whole CCTV system with guards I don’t think so.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Oh bless you for asking. I’m up and down, mostly down but it’s early days eh. I had a little read on here and did leave a little comment Obviously nothing makes me feel better but a little escape from the, what I can only liken to torture, is welcome Thank you lovely xx
We are all here for you, I know things have been chaotic on here the past few days. But i promise you we will be here when you need us, take it one step at time, grief comes in waves, I’ll be thinking of you ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Of all the ads to get on a page related to Aimless 🤣 I am actually crying with laughter
IMG_3771.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.