Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I cant see any insults on TL about us, I see opinions etc but definitely no insults, anyway we are 2 different places and Inam fond of TL and wanted to join but couldn’t so now I am fond if here too
Tbh it was a member I’ve not seen on their thread before that said the bulk off it like the “unhinged” comment
And we have just been named Martha’s which I’m guessing is off the programme baby reindeer I haven’t watched it yet tbh.
I will do though!
Does that mean like loopy? 😂😂 the joke is wasted on me 🤣

I’m not offended btw I’m just clueless😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I honestly don't see how anyone expects anyone else to ever come forward that knows Aimee because the doubting, name calling and disrespect is terrible. If I was them I'd be telling everyone to piss off and never come back on. I don't even know what proof anyone could give that would please everyone. I think its easy for people to sit and pull someone apart when its not their lives on the line (aimee is that disgusting she would ruin someone) I'm even thinking of deleting my account at this point.

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
I honestly don't see how anyone expects anyone else to ever come forward that knows Aimee because the doubting, name calling and disrespect is terrible. If I was them I'd be telling everyone to piss off and never come back on. I don't even know what proof anyone could give that would please everyone. I think its easy for people to sit and pull someone apart when its not their lives on the line (aimee is that disgusting she would ruin someone) I'm even thinking of deleting my account at this point.
I honestly don’t think itsmejo will come back
And I can’t say I blame her

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
I’ve been MIA.

Came on yesterday, caught up with here and TL. Felt very uncomfortable, the atmosphere was all off on both places.

Decided to put my phone down.

Picked it up a hour ago and have caught up.

I now feel even more sick and uneasy.

I loved this place and I loved the people. I hope we can get it back.

Some of the things mentioned on TL have been disappointing but hey ho! They have their community, we have ours.

Like Aimee says we need to stay in our lane.

@itsmejo i hope you are ok babe, I’ve had your back from the very beginning and have decided to stay on here so I can continue to do so.

God I wish I could give you my phone number. Big hugs darling.

Don’t worry about the hospital. You will boss it. I know the news will have come as a surprise but it’s one step forward to a better future.

And now you have us for company.

Last edited:

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I just don’t want her to feel ganged up on I get the questions but the insults were uncalled for 😔 and everytime jo has ever been asked questions she’s always answered them.
I get being sceptical and suspicious but the insults were far too much.
And I know I said before about taking a step back if Jo is triggered but I did say similar to Jo the other day, I meant no maliciousness by it, I know she has a lot to contend with in her personal life ❤️
I’ve debated leaving a few times today but I know deep down I’ve met some lovely people on here! Jo included

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
It's disgusting. People on TL have been waiting for years for even a glimpse of aimees downfall but as soon as anyone comes on here to say they have info or try to do things, the claws come out. They can easily just ignore it, they don't have to say they don't believe someone and call them names. Believe them or not they havent done anything on anyone here or TL. Think of the persons mental wellbeing. Aimee will just love it so well done everyone.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
It's disgusting. People on TL have been waiting for years for even a glimpse of aimees downfall but as soon as anyone comes on here to say they have info or try to do things, the claws come out. They can easily just ignore it, they don't have to say they don't believe someone and call them names. Believe them or not they havent done anything on anyone here or TL. Think of the persons mental wellbeing. Aimee will just love it so well done everyone.
Especially because it’s Jo, who Aimee will love to see being torn apart.
😔 I hope you don’t leave, you or Jo, I’m trying to give things another chance!

Mar 20, 2024
Sheffield
The name calling isn't right but if we have questions we should be able to ask them without her thinking we're jumping on her? It doesn't all add up that's what people are saying. If it was me making claims about the police etc I'd expect you guys to ask me questions because it's not only unethical for the contact to be looking into it it's illegal. All the bickering on here is getting ridiculous & that's what makes me want to delete my account.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
The name calling isn't right but if we have questions we should be able to ask them without her thinking we're jumping on her? It doesn't all add up that's what people are saying. If it was me making claims about the police etc I'd expect you guys to ask me questions because it's not only unethical for the contact to be looking into it it's illegal. All the bickering on here is getting ridiculous & that's what makes me want to delete my account.
I agree questions can be asked I’ve explained myself on this before and I know I don’t have to again because I have already said it to you😂 ahhhh she canal shave more

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
There's a way to ask questions. And over there haven't asked questions they have thrown insults.

Mar 20, 2024
Sheffield
I'm not sure. I'll think on it but right now I think no matter what is done here there is fault found. They only have the notoriety on there because its locked down and nobody else has been able to get on. Their opinions are what we have all thought for the last couple of years. But honestly find it all very bitchy now and personal attacks just aren't OK. It's not having an opinion when it's basically talking behind someone's back and not coming on here and putting a question forward.
If you mean tl I can't speak for them but I asked Jo head on about what I've said, if you look back on the thread you'll see it, I don't like bitching either, but like I said everyone can have an opinion and ask questions if things don't add up, if that was gonna be a problem there shouldn't have been so much info put on here in the 1st place

Status
Not open for further replies.