Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Yep and that's not right but over here we have asked questions. Questions which I think are valid considering some of the claims about sending officers to a sun bed shop with no reasoning?
She didn't send officers to the sun bed shop. What I remember reading was her friend made a call to the sun bed place to tell them that aimee has herpes. Which Jo was raging about. What she's said now is her friends (police) going to look at cctv by the sunbed place. I think I've got that right. The comments go so quickly. And as I say there's a way to ask a question and not appear to pounce and doubt someone right away.

Mar 20, 2024
Sheffield
I think it's okay to be skeptical about stuff that's said on here. It's not about pulling someone apart or making them feel bad. I don't want that I'm just being a realist and keeping an open mind until proven any other way.
Perfectly said! That's what I've been trying to say but couldn't find the words 🤣 thank you!

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Especially because it’s Jo, who Aimee will love to see being torn apart.
😔 I hope you don’t leave, you or Jo, I’m trying to give things another chance!
I'm not sure. I'll think on it but right now I think no matter what is done here there is fault found. They only have the notoriety on there because its locked down and nobody else has been able to get on. Their opinions are what we have all thought for the last couple of years. But honestly find it all very bitchy now and personal attacks just aren't OK. It's not having an opinion when it's basically talking behind someone's back and not coming on here and putting a question forward.

Mar 20, 2024
Sheffield
She didn't send officers to the sun bed shop. What I remember reading was her friend made a call to the sun bed place to tell them that aimee has herpes. Which Jo was raging about. What she's said now is her friends (police) going to look at cctv by the sunbed place. I think I've got that right. The comments go so quickly. And as I say there's a way to ask a question and not appear to pounce and doubt someone right away.
But her friend going to look at cctv is them going to the sunbed shop?? Don't get why they'd need to, cause then it was said aimee never reported it so why would police go there and ask for cctv for no reason?

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
ham GIF

HAHAHAHAA THERES LAUGHING BEEF
I’m calling it beef anyway 😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I think it's okay to be skeptical about stuff that's said on here. It's not about pulling someone apart or making them feel bad. I don't want that I'm just being a realist and keeping an open mind until proven any other way.
But you don't turn around and say I don't believe someone. There's a different between having an open mind and just saying you don't believe someone.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
But her friend going to look at cctv is them going to the sunbed shop?? Don't get why they'd need to, cause then it was said aimee never reported it so why would police go there and ask for cctv for no reason?
Not sure if it's cctv in the shop of public cctv in the streets tbh. The reason for it would be is aimee trolling herself or not. Aimee is dramatising so much. It wouldn't be beyond the realms that she took the picture herself and posted it. She's wanting a new car and a new house. She's made both known.

Mar 20, 2024
Sheffield
Not sure if it's cctv in the shop of public cctv in the streets tbh. The reason for it would be is aimee trolling herself or not. Aimee is dramatising so much. It wouldn't be beyond the realms that she took the picture herself and posted it. She's wanting a new car and a new house. She's made both known.
But then it's a huge abuse of power and waste of police time if its just to prove aimee is trolling herself 🤣 if the contact is doing these things they need the sack! Completely agree aimee is delulu and wouldn't put it past her at all

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
But then it's a huge abuse of power and waste of police time if its just to prove aimee is trolling herself 🤣 if the contact is doing these things they need the sack! Completely agree aimee is delulu and wouldn't put it past her at all
It may be but then it could turn out not to be. We don't know if the officer is doing it themselves or contacting the officers who have dealt with her complaint to look into it. Cause if they did look at it and find she has been trolling herself then she can be taken up for wasting police time as she's saying she's making complaints to them. We don't know the ins and outs we also don't know what's true and what isn't but we aren't here to call each other out or make one another feel bad. We are here to talk about the s show that is Aimee lol

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I honestly think this is going way overboard now and catpiss will be sat loving all this. No name calling should be getting done unless it’s directly aimed at catpiss it’s uncalled for everyone is entitled to there opinion. However some of the insults and words iv seen jo be called over there are nothing but disgusting and I love the community over there but I’m non other than disgusted and I hope jo comes back in the morning and explains the police situation a little more. Jo has stated and apologised when she’s gone off the rail so to speak with her wording etc so I think tl need to just agree to disagree but swerve the bitchiness it’s giving mean girls. Never wanted to come on here and say all this but iv been on a few times today and it’s still going on. Draw a line move on the mods are following the post now there’s not a lot we can do when it’s not modded and locked the way t is. For those who have decided to leave I wish you all the best and feel we shouldn’t all part because of one doxxing off a person who isn’t a regular and has wrote some bizarre comments last few days. Again they have been removed by mods now. I for one will be staying I love we get to have a say now and I love ripping her dud an her vile sense of fashion if you can call it that. So from now let’s just draw a line and get back to the fact catpiss is sat thinking she has round the clock security now she’s loving it and everyone’s here bickering. Ladies gents whoever we are behind these profiles let’s all do better and get back to what we are here for and that is catpiss down fall

Mar 20, 2024
Sheffield
It may be but then it could turn out not to be. We don't know if the officer is doing it themselves or contacting the officers who have dealt with her complaint to look into it. Cause if they did look at it and find she has been trolling herself then she can be taken up for wasting police time as she's saying she's making complaints to them. We don't know the ins and outs we also don't know what's true and what isn't but we aren't here to call each other out or make one another feel bad. We are here to talk about the s show that is Aimee lol
Like @JustForFun said i hope jo comes on and explains things a bit more clearly so people can make sense of it. I don't want it to drag on anymore I'm sick of the drama on here lately.

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
I did see briefly the try on earlier,
Why is she buying those wrestler suits? Let’s hope she ALWAYS has trousers over them. As for the shorts 😂will she wear ankle socks pulled up with them and some sandals? She looks like she’s a labourer in a brick yard. Absolutely clueless with not an ounce of style. Maybe with a little cami top and high heel strappy sandals on holiday for a meal out but just not her wearing the ensemble 🙄
Wrestler suits has me crying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 so funny

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
2 things tonight… that try on.. she’s 5ft 4 yet shes the same height against a door as me (im 5ft 9.5 yes i did measure to see against my door, to see if i was some giant freak against it) secondly, who on this side of hell puts cucumber with gravy 🤢 why, just WHY!
For engagement I think... or to get in the papers like the micro mash debate lol

Mar 8, 2024
I honestly don't see how anyone expects anyone else to ever come forward that knows Aimee because the doubting, name calling and disrespect is terrible. If I was them I'd be telling everyone to piss off and never come back on. I don't even know what proof anyone could give that would please everyone. I think its easy for people to sit and pull someone apart when its not their lives on the line (aimee is that disgusting she would ruin someone) I'm even thinking of deleting my account at this point.
My emoji response is Loving your point but definitely not the last bit ...please don't leave, need to add this 😞 one for that bit. It's not been a great read over there or here.
There is so much I want to say about it but you and a couple of others have said it and worded it so much better than I could!
We do have a lovely little community here I think 🥰 hopefully we can get back to business 🫤❤️

XX

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
My emoji response is Loving your point but definitely not the last bit ...please don't leave, need to add this 😞 one for that bit. It's not been a great read over there or here.
There is so much I want to say about it but you and a couple of others have said it and worded it so much better than I could!
We do have a lovely little community here I think 🥰 hopefully we can get back to business 🫤❤️

XX
I think I may just need a breather. We will see! I love it to but all this drama isn't necessary. Hoping things get back on track xx

Status
Not open for further replies.