Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Morning all ❤️
Happy Friday. Everyday is a Friday when you don’t have a job though eh Aimee 🤪

Just reading all of last nights chat. Sympathise with it all, and to be perfectly honest all very well put for a bunch of women with a difference of opinion. However, I’m going to keep out of it all. Not being ignorant just not why I joined CC but appreciate everyone’s point of view!

Looking forward to what the weekend brings. Aimee’s hauls of B&M se and Vav being a glorified packer for bperfect 🤪

Wee rum & coke at the ready. First sip of the weekend… not till later obviously. Not giving the stereotypical Scottish vibes of unemployed and pished at 8am 🙃… or am I 😗

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
If I get a strike or any grief for this then so be it but I feel it needs to be said!

When did it turn into TL vs CC? I get you can have an opinion on what is said here, but you are also airing it on a website where those people you are giving opinions on cannot respond to you, I just think some of the remarks being said lately and the sheer insults are taking it a step too far and it’s becoming a “us” and “them” situation.

I’ve said loads of times I commend tattle and it’s members we all joined here because we couldn’t join there, but I feel at the moment we can’t do right for doing wrong!

I have respect for all of you on there but sometimes it isn’t fair to say certain things.
Have an opinion, yes, but some of the insults are unnecessary, I thought we was meant to dislike Aimee not each other.

We are two different websites.
👏👏👏👏👏

Jun 7, 2023
But you don't turn around and say I don't believe someone. There's a different between having an open mind and just saying you don't believe someone.
Sorry why can’t you disbelieve someone? I don’t think there’s anything wrong with not believing someone and I don’t think that’s nasty? I personally don’t have to have an open mind and I also don’t have to believe a complete stranger on the internet. That does not make me a bad person, I’m well entitled to that opinion as are the rest of us. None of us believe a thing that comes out of Aimee’s mouth how it is any different?

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
I honestly don't see how anyone expects anyone else to ever come forward that knows Aimee because the doubting, name calling and disrespect is terrible. If I was them I'd be telling everyone to piss off and never come back on. I don't even know what proof anyone could give that would please everyone. I think its easy for people to sit and pull someone apart when its not their lives on the line (aimee is that disgusting she would ruin someone) I'm even thinking of deleting my account at this point.
I was thinking the same thing

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Morning all.

I don’t think there is anything insulting on TL from what I’ve read. They’re entitled to their opinions and they’re a good, caring bunch of people over there. Try not too read too much into it. It’s a shame some of their members have left here but I totally get it as they have their safe space over there and this forum must feel a bit wild compared to TL which is well moderated.

Anyway, back to the subject matter! It’s Friday and I think she’s been cooking all week, so absolutely must be due a takeaway tonight.

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry why can’t you disbelieve someone? I don’t think there’s anything wrong with not believing someone and I don’t think that’s nasty? I personally don’t have to have an open mind and I also don’t have to believe a complete stranger on the internet. That does not make me a bad person, I’m well entitled to that opinion as are the rest of us. None of us believe a thing that comes out of Aimee’s mouth how it is any different?
Very true , however some people have been calling her names like crazy , Martha among other things , that’s not kind , who in the right mind will ever come forward now after all this , bringing receipts isn’t always possible either dosnt mean it’s untrue

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
It really is a shame! Xx
I haven’t read TL for weeks after one of them wrote a comment here sticking up for me. I’m not even interested to see what they have written as I too have felt it’s TL vs CC.
They can call me whatever they want and I love our little community here and we do get rid of the weird accounts.
I’ve got you amazing people here and that’s all that matters to me ❤️❤️❤️❤️
If they don’t like reading here they don’t need too, like I don’t read over there and it’s water of a ducks back 🥰🥰

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I haven’t read TL for weeks after one of them wrote a comment here sticking up for me. I’m not even interested to see what they have written as I too have felt it’s TL vs CC.
They can call me whatever they want and I love our little community here and we do get rid of the weird accounts.
I’ve got you amazing people here and that’s all that matters to me ❤️❤️❤️❤️
If they don’t like reading here they don’t need too, like I don’t read over there and it’s water of a ducks back 🥰🥰
I do hope you’re ok though, I know you have a lot going on in general! ❤️

Jun 7, 2023
Very true , however some people have been calling her names like crazy , Martha among other things , that’s not kind , who in the right mind will ever come forward now after all this , bringing receipts isn’t always possible either dosnt mean it’s untrue
Which I’ve said previously I disagree with if that’s happened however if I’m honest it’s starting to all get too weird on here. Those who don’t believe Jo with no malice at all, just simply don’t believe every word she’s with good reason are made to feel like bullies and I’m not having that. I hope if there’s anyone she knows in future that they do everything behind the scenes and don’t announce it. She’ll have her downfall regardless eventually if we have receipts or not 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’ve been very neutral over both sites but if I’m honest this site hasn’t been very kind either at times. It’s a small minority on here mind you but it’s still happening

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I’m now deciding to not say anything further I said what I had to say, I’ve also said it was mainly a new user on the thread that personally I’d not seen before, I don’t want it to keep going round in circles personally as that doesn’t help anyone or the situation.
The only person who I feel needed to respond was Jo and she has now.

I think I’m going to observe for the rest of the day ☺️

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Which I’ve said previously I disagree with if that’s happened however if I’m honest it’s starting to all get too weird on here. Those who don’t believe Jo with no malice at all, just simply don’t believe every word she’s with good reason are made to feel like bullies and I’m not having that. I hope if there’s anyone she knows in future that they do everything behind the scenes and don’t announce it. She’ll have her downfall regardless eventually if we have receipts or not 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’ve been very neutral over both sites but if I’m honest this site hasn’t been very kind either at times. It’s a small minority on here mind you but it’s still happening
Totally agree.

I haven’t been getting involved in any of it as that’s not what I’m here for. It’s all getting out of hand now and need to draw a line under it and move on now. I won’t want to stay on this site if today ends up being like yesterday, I’ll just go back to reading TL as I did before.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Good morning beautiful bridge dwellers. I hope everyone is doing OK today and we can get over what happened yesterday. There's many posters here and because of that we all get lost in the thread hence why it can drag on a bit I think. Today's a new day, let's make it a good one! I have made the decision to stop reading TL at least for now because its quite offensive at times about here and I feel the need to stand up for people because it's like bullying at times. But can I also say yes the thread goes off track sometimes but so does over there. We talk to one another personally (they do to) so are we to just sit here bitching about aimee and have no general chitchat. That's boring. So here's to repeating ourselves (cause that's part of discussion and understanding one another) and going off track. Sure what else would ye be doing! Happy Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.