Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Sorry why can’t you disbelieve someone? I don’t think there’s anything wrong with not believing someone and I don’t think that’s nasty? I personally don’t have to have an open mind and I also don’t have to believe a complete stranger on the internet. That does not make me a bad person, I’m well entitled to that opinion as are the rest of us. None of us believe a thing that comes out of Aimee’s mouth how it is any different?
I didn't say you can't disbelieve anyone. But nobody has to blatantly say they don't believe her. Cause what if its the truth? And you have just made someone feel like they shouldn't have opened their mouths and leave. Aimees different. She's on a public domain lying for years on end. Ironically we have the receipts for that. Have an opinion by all means but me personally I think about how someone feels when they are opening up and telling people things to be confronted with masses of people saying I don't believe you give me receipts. They could lie but I'd give them the benefit of the doubt before anything else.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
And I'm out. I can't have another day explaining to people why they shouldn't attack a person, blatantly say to someone they are lying and make someone feel like s. It's literally stuff that's taught to children in primary school. As they say if you have nothing nice to say then say nothing at all. Aimees different, she's on a platform lying daily and has been caught out. People posting aren't the same. Bye for now ♥️

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Good morning! Hopefully the mood is a bit lighter today and we can get back to a bit of light hearted banter regarding the queen of cat piss.
I'm choosing not to look at TL as I think the name calling is vile. Obviously they are the main people who don't like aimless (although many of us have followed tattle from the start) and are just a mere bunch of "nutters"

I wonder what today's offering will be. Haven't had a cheeky cocktail can test in a while!!

Jun 7, 2023
I didn't say you can't disbelieve anyone. But nobody has to blatantly say they don't believe her. Cause what if its the truth? And you have just made someone feel like they shouldn't have opened their mouths and leave. Aimees different. She's on a public domain lying for years on end. Ironically we have the receipts for that. Have an opinion by all means but me personally I think about how someone feels when they are opening up and telling people things to be confronted with masses of people saying I don't believe you give me receipts. They could lie but I'd give them the benefit of the doubt before anything else.
But the thing is, I’ve never once said I don’t believe what’s she’s said about her past with Aimee or her life. I don’t care for receipts on her personal life that is no one’s business on here. I can however say I don’t believe certain things for example the police thing. Several people on here have said that’s far fetched and illegal which it is and I dont know why anyone would risk their job. That’s what people don’t believe. That’s not a personal attack, it’s not bullying, it’s simply an opinion.

Jun 7, 2023
LEAVE YESTERDAYS HAPPENINGS WHERE THEY BELONG IN THE PAST AND MOVE THE do ON FOR fSAKE!!!
Yeah no not happening when those of us who don’t believe the words of a stranger are being called bullies. The same people all the time who call others out and then when people start defending themselves they’re told to shut up? Back to TL I go, I’m out ✌🏼

Worded that slightly wrong, at work, but I don’t mean you’re calling anyone out.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Morning everyone,
I know some of you don’t have to believe me but I have just spoke to my police contact and for the last time.
She said she passed the info to the case officer Aimee has and that’s all she will do. She’s said its not her department or responsibility and because I don’t work for them anymore it was stupid of her to give me her number and if I ring her with anymore info ref Aimee then I will get in to serious trouble.
She wasn’t having a go at me but said she was not going to risk her job she has worked her ass off for the last 10yrs and she understands the frustration I have and advised me to just drop it now.
All I was doing was trying to call Aimee out for lies and because it’s personal for me I’ve gone too far and even risked someone’s career which was absolutely wrong for me too.
My emotions have been high the last week and I know it has been noticed and I have addressed it.
I’m going to take a break from here for a few days and log out. My ASD is making me too fixated on this and I should have just left it at the report I’ve put in. It also causes me to take everything written to heart and that is on me nobody else and I’m not good at waiting for outcomes which I need to understand things take time with investigations no matter who it’s reported too.
Sending lots of virtual hugs and love to you all but for now I’m signing out ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Good morning lovelies 🥰
I hate to come on and see people arguing 😒 I hope we can get past the she said, he said narrative because this page was a right laugh a few days ago IMO anyway.
Can't believe she's going live and I'll be asleep fuming!! I'm counting on you guys to get the tea 👀🤣
Anyway that's all folks 🤣 for now just took pooch for a blast round the lodge and just got in bed. Night/morning all 🥰❤️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I said I would just observe for the day due to the fact this is EXHAUSTING! And I can’t be bothered acting like kids in a playground.
Not because people don’t agree with me!

But then I tried to just go back to normal seems that’s not acceptable either!
I’m done with this being dragged on now!
STOP!

And I’m sorry I’m looking like I’m aggravating things with this post but I’m beyond sick of it now!
I’m genuinely fed up now

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Morning everyone,
I know some of you don’t have to believe me but I have just spoke to my police contact and for the last time.
She said she passed the info to the case officer Aimee has and that’s all she will do. She’s said its not her department or responsibility and because I don’t work for them anymore it was stupid of her to give me her number and if I ring her with anymore info ref Aimee then I will get in to serious trouble.
She wasn’t having a go at me but said she was not going to risk her job she has worked her ass off for the last 10yrs and she understands the frustration I have and advised me to just drop it now.
All I was doing was trying to call Aimee out for lies and because it’s personal for me I’ve gone too far and even risked someone’s career which was absolutely wrong for me too.
My emotions have been high the last week and I know it has been noticed and I have addressed it.
I’m going to take a break from here for a few days and log out. My ASD is making me too fixated on this and I should have just left it at the report I’ve put in. It also causes me to take everything written to heart and that is on me nobody else and I’m not good at waiting for outcomes which I need to understand things take time with investigations no matter who it’s reported too.
Sending lots of virtual hugs and love to you all but for now I’m signing out ❤️❤️❤️❤️
I really hate this Jo and so sorry you feel like that 😔 there have been a couple of things that have been a bit much. I don't think you lied once just went a bit over the line but you accepted, agreed and apologied.. end of I'd think? ❤️🥰

I personally commend you for what you've done because let me tell you if I had a personal grudge and could prove I knew her like you I'd be doing the same. We all want to see her come unstuck and the majority of us have applauded you Jo for your efforts and I still do ❤️ never mind the fact that I have given a lot of info that surely Brainless could work out your identity but you've been ten toes down and nor given AF... Good for you I say ❤️❤️❤️

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
Which I’ve said previously I disagree with if that’s happened however if I’m honest it’s starting to all get too weird on here. Those who don’t believe Jo with no malice at all, just simply don’t believe every word she’s with good reason are made to feel like bullies and I’m not having that. I hope if there’s anyone she knows in future that they do everything behind the scenes and don’t announce it. She’ll have her downfall regardless eventually if we have receipts or not 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’ve been very neutral over both sites but if I’m honest this site hasn’t been very kind either at times. It’s a small minority on here mind you but it’s still happening
I have never called anyone with a different opinion a bully I absolutely respect your opinion and anyone else’s ,in fact I haven’t read any comments calling people bully’s for a different opinion either so I’m not sure were your coming from , I only disagree with name calling which u haven’t done u we’re respectful

Status
Not open for further replies.