Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
she’s 100% had those bunny lines done with botox!! and those forehead lines are definitely decreasing over the days!! from someone who’s has botox and has no shame admitting it lol
Oh I love a bit of botox! It only works well if you have a good skin care regime as well. No good having it if the texture of your skin is bad and you don’t eat well or drink enough water. What an ugly munter

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She really hasn’t got a personality has she? She just uses comments to react to. She is just bland and drab and looks like she has cold fish eyes. There’s no kindness behind them, she exudes GREED. As for charisma, my god she’s never had it and it’s very hard to pretend because that comes from authenticity combined with a beautiful personality
No she really hasn’t, she’s boring and dull, she’s got no substance. Not one drop. Her page has only survived because of the ‘hate’ and ‘trolls’ that’s why I genuinely believe she’s behind a lot of it, especially recently.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’ve said all along she will have been told to come off social media. There is no way the police would be happy with her posting the clap backs as that would be seen as antagonising her trolls/stalkers.

I am seeing loads of creators now with blue ticks who have a lot less followers than Catpiss. It must really annoy her that she doesn’t have one and she can’t buy one either. A couple of people I follow only have 100K plus and recently got verified.
She’s boring though, shoddy “work” always looks a mess and the new accounts are more polished and informative so they will all take over. She’s getting left behind and it’s all her own doing. People get bored of seeing the constant moaning she does and drift off. A lot of people feel sorry for her and don’t know the history so they give her kind comments. That stops when they come here and the Penny drops 👍🏼

booboobit

Mar 8, 2024
Oh I love a bit of botox! It only works well if you have a good skin care regime as well. No good having it if the texture of your skin is bad and you don’t eat well or drink enough water. What an ugly munter
ive never bruised like that though, i don’t bruise though so maybe just me! i actually don’t have a skin scan regime, my skin is so sensitive i literally just use water i am however lucky enough to have clear skin and never have suffered from spots or bad skin! and i don’t look my age (just yet lol) but i do drink about 4lt of water a day lol

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
That was the worst live ever even Alexa can’t stand the b.

I do think she is gonna be live more now since the brand deals have dried up. You can apparently make a good amount of money on tik tok shop. All she kept saying was I’ve been using GMC products for 2 years now. Davids comment was funny when she was on about the acne bundle 🤣
IMG_0594.jpeg

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
ive never bruised like that though, i don’t bruise though so maybe just me! i actually don’t have a skin scan regime, my skin is so sensitive i literally just use water i am however lucky enough to have clear skin and never have suffered from spots or bad skin! and i don’t look my age (just yet lol) but i do drink about 4lt of water a day lol
She has crusty skin though, and hammers the tanning beds, drinks full sugar fanta and booze 😂 it seems like she always wants instant gratification in every part of her life. Won’t change to a healthy lifestyle to get nice skin, just has botox. She wouldn’t need it as much if she looked after her body a bit more. There’s no preventative measures, same with sunbeds, could give her another cancer scare, but doesn’t think about that. Just wants an instant tan and doesn’t care.
I hate her so much
Smug b

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
That why she never learns with that appalling attitude of
IM ALWAYS RIGHT
I honestly think she was and still is like Verucva Salt and daddy always give her what she wanted. That’s why she can’t keep a man or have friends as anyone who disagrees with her she will lose the plot its her way or the highway.

I got blocked by her when I told her about harper being on you tube and she was adamant that she wasn’t then harper posted more videos and it wasn’t until the school were contacted she actually believed it.

I think Greg the wallet or his wife have seriously put their foot down now though especially as she doesn’t seem to be moving house which she would have loved for the content.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I honestly think she was and still is like Verucva Salt and daddy always give her what she wanted. That’s why she can’t keep a man or have friends as anyone who disagrees with her she will lose the plot its her way or the highway.

I got blocked by her when I told her about harper being on you tube and she was adamant that she wasn’t then harper posted more videos and it wasn’t until the school were contacted she actually believed it.

I think Greg the wallet or his wife have seriously put their foot down now though especially as she doesn’t seem to be moving house which she would have loved for the content.
How funny would that be😂move because of stalkers but would show photos again and the whole process would begin again 😂

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
I guess this will be deleted as it’s not relevant but I wanted to say

Last week I watched my hubby take his last breath Unexpectedly out of the blue and so fast (like half an hour fast)
In this world we are all different (that’s why they make so many different biscuits 🍪) with different opinions It doesn’t make anyone more right or more wrong
Life is too short to fall out specially as we are fairly like minded

I’ve had so much support from you lovely lot (and TL over that morons vile comment Thank you over there 🩷)
I cannot begin to thank you all enough
Much loves xx

Mar 20, 2024
Sheffield

Last week I watched my hubby take his last breath Unexpectedly out of the blue and so fast (like half an hour fast)
In this world we are all different (that’s why they make so many different biscuits 🍪) with different opinions It doesn’t make anyone more right or more wrong

I’ve had so much support from you lovely lot (and TL over that morons vile comment Thank you over there 🩷)
Much loves xx
🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
How funny would that be😂move because of stalkers but would show photos again and the whole process would begin again 😂

That’s what her mate beefy vav done people knew within hours of her posting found the listing for her place and all. She will be itching to post Harpers room makeover. Anything she can brag about she will except for her designer purchases that her gullible huns pay for.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024

Much loves xx
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧

Much loves xx
❤️ 🫂 xxxx

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
That’s what her mate beefy vav done people knew within hours of her posting found the listing for her place and all. She will be itching to post Harpers room makeover. Anything she can brag about she will except for her designer purchases that her gullible huns pay for.
‘GET MY HOUSE OFF THAT PAGE’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Aye ok Vav.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024

Much loves xx
Hope you’re doing ok ❤️We are here for you anytime. This post is one that definitely shouldn’t be deleted 100% true life is way too short 😢

Status
Not open for further replies.