Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Plenty laying around them manky litter trays!
It’s so weird how she lets her child have whatever she wants.

I don’t know about everyone else, but in our house I decide what I’m making for dinner, I make it and everyone eats it. End of. My family love my cooking, none of this making different meals malarkey. Imagine if she had more than one child and a husband, she wouldn’t be able to keep up with making several different meals every night.

It’s not like she gives her a choice of two things either, like “what do you fancy tonight, spag bol or chicken stir fry”? She lets her just choose whatever, and often there are snacks like crisps on the plate.
I think a lot of kids would ask for crisps and other junk to replace proper meals if you let them, but that’s where parenting comes in and you tell them no, that’s not appropriate.

Mar 9, 2024
[
Do u know what...I'm not sure if this forum is for me anymore. It's obv grown and now it's just issues and too many people putting there 2p in and it doesn't feel the nice community we had previously where there was warmth and support....not bluntness and judgements.
It only takes a few and it gets nasty and unpleasant. It's not about agreeing ..it's about respecting others opinions. I can see someone found what I said about Jo funny. Personally i don't think it's funny regardless of the outcome.
I haven't really caught up and it just seems drama and bitchiness rather than the common ground we once had where we cud laugh amongst the chaos but still support each other and had manners. Maybe there should have been more of a tight grip on numbers Joining.. bit like TL.
I'm writing this on your post lurker not cuz of anything u hv said or done but just to another of the early members who remembers as it was. I'm not sure it's gonna help me personally as I don't tolerate pack mentality, mocking, meanness.. (all the Ms lol)
Let me know your thoughts @thelurker66 and tell me if I'm chatting s or how u feel? ❤️ xx
im going to leave too, im not feeling the vibe at all to be honest.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Here monkey a nice bit of toast and se, well if that's what she wants..........she can always have more 🤣🤣🤣
I don’t think I’ve ever come across a woman with such a poor diet before. Not only the lack of nutrition and junk, but she eats so much of it. Every meal she eats looks like her last feast on death row.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
What in the 13 pages did I miss bloody hell I leave use for one afternoon and there’s absolute carnage again. Right off you do if use can’t agree to disagree and take each persons opinion on board then this forum isn’t for you. What happened to the banter and the laughs I was belly laughing at the beginning and I can’t lie this is fing grim reading bickering like a playground. No need what so ever I’m all for banter but arguing with each other isn’t for me. Catpiss be loving this so disappointed to see it again. My view is I did believe jo until the police post and her so called friend coming on has added fury to the fire I believe I was now wrong and maybe it’s jo who knows however I won’t be speaking on it again and if I see arguing you will be added to the ignore list sorry but nah I’m not sorry it’s pissing me off even worse than catpiss wonky fing lip do better gang we are better than this

StickyBandit

Mar 9, 2024
Evening Team! It’s frrrriiiidaaaayyyy, and I’ve just got home after the longest week ever. Pretty sure it was 162 days long actually. Just had a lovely shower (that’s the thing in the corner of your bathroom Aimee, water comes out of it and normal people use them to make themselves smell nice and get clean. Try it hun 😬) and now I’m having a catch up here and on TL whilst watching a bit of TV with my Dog. Lovely.

By ‘eck, it’s all been very exciting for Aimee hasn’t it? Is it just me, or has her neck started to resemble Madge from Benidorm’s? It’s all reddy/ orange and lined. She wants to use some of the body lotions and face creams she gets gifted…maybe even have a glass of water instead of wine?? Controversial, I know.

Security system as well??? Does she mean she’s set her tripod up in her bedroom window and joined the Neighbourhood watch? We do know she likes to elaborate.

Shall we play a little game of ‘guess today’s fent?’ Xx I’ve seen someone mention Pizza & Co…but I’m going to go out on a limb and calling McDonald’s…without the sauces, ‘popping the fries in the air fryer cos, you know’ and taste testing a fing chicken nugget like it’s unchartered territory xx

Mar 18, 2024
Derbyshire
Hello everyone 👋
I have been here from the beginning of this, and reading through tattle for the last year (can't comment)
I was going to comment straight away here but you was all saying what I was thinking so didn't see the need! I've liked some comments here and there so just thought I would stop in to say HI 👋 amongst all the people leaving and saying BYE 😂

Mar 9, 2024
What in the 13 pages did I miss bloody hell I leave use for one afternoon and there’s absolute carnage again. Right off you do if use can’t agree to disagree and take each persons opinion on board then this forum isn’t for you. What happened to the banter and the laughs I was belly laughing at the beginning and I can’t lie this is fing grim reading bickering like a playground. No need what so ever I’m all for banter but arguing with each other isn’t for me. Catpiss be loving this so disappointed to see it again. My view is I did believe jo until the police post and her so called friend coming on has added fury to the fire I believe I was now wrong and maybe it’s jo who knows however I won’t be speaking on it again and if I see arguing you will be added to the ignore list sorry but nah I’m not sorry it’s pissing me off even worse than catpiss wonky fing lip do better gang we are better than this
this is exactly why people aren’t vibing now because the original reason to be here has been lost. It’s turned into a toxic forum where people can’t accept others views. It started off so nice something has got lost in translation.

Mar 20, 2024
Sheffield
Hello everyone 👋
I have been here from the beginning of this, and reading through tattle for the last year (can't comment)
I was going to comment straight away here but you was all saying what I was thinking so didn't see the need! I've liked some comments here and there so just thought I would stop in to say HI 👋 amongst all the people leaving and saying BYE 😂
It's OK, I said it anyway & we have the same name 🤣👏

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Do u know what...I'm not sure if this forum is for me anymore. It's obv grown and now it's just issues and too many people putting there 2p in and it doesn't feel the nice community we had previously where there was warmth and support....not bluntness and judgements.
It only takes a few and it gets nasty and unpleasant. It's not about agreeing ..it's about respecting others opinions. I can see someone found what I said about Jo funny. Personally i don't think it's funny regardless of the outcome.
I haven't really caught up and it just seems drama and bitchiness rather than the common ground we once had where we cud laugh amongst the chaos but still support each other and had manners. Maybe there should have been more of a tight grip on numbers Joining.. bit like TL.
I'm writing this on your post lurker not cuz of anything u hv said or done but just to another of the early members who remembers as it was. I'm not sure it's gonna help me personally as I don't tolerate pack mentality, mocking, meanness.. (all the Ms lol)
Let me know your thoughts @thelurker66 and tell me if I'm chatting s or how u feel? ❤️ xx
I’m not sure what to say nosey to be completely honest, there are some good people on here that counteract the bad ones in my opinion, but it is a rollercoaster at the moment.
I don’t care who jumps on me but laughing at regulars leaving isn’t the vibe either, they are announcing it as some of us would notice!
And obviously they are doing it for a reason that they want to be known.
It’s a community not a dictatorship.
And I’ve been here since the beginning of this thread so I am one of the people who would notice if certain posters didn’t post.

Status
Not open for further replies.