Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
It’s so weird how she lets her child have whatever she wants.

I don’t know about everyone else, but in our house I decide what I’m making for dinner, I make it and everyone eats it. End of. My family love my cooking, none of this making different meals malarkey. Imagine if she had more than one child and a husband, she wouldn’t be able to keep up with making several different meals every night.

It’s not like she gives her a choice of two things either, like “what do you fancy tonight, spag bol or chicken stir fry”? She lets her just choose whatever, and often there are snacks like crisps on the plate.
I think a lot of kids would ask for crisps and other junk to replace proper meals if you let them, but that’s where parenting comes in and you tell them no, that’s not appropriate.
If I was to ask my son every night what he wanted for dinner he would pick cereal. I know the things they all like and just make the dinner. No same but different.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
So for tonights DUD im going for a chippy tea. The usual greasy sawsage cod bites and chips with half a tub of flora and loaf of thick white. Washed down with bottle of kyle, the new mint choc liquor the rest of the donunts and copiuos amounts of delusion smugness at the tat sorry themed bundle from earlier ......bets are on my lovelies......
It made me laugh when she deepthroated the battered sausage.. she was dishing up chippy because it was just her and H not keen!!!
Night before hol DUD when t hat there 'sending them off' like a fing funeral... chippy!! H choice!!!! 🙄🤣

Edit... to say H not KEEN

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Evening Team! It’s frrrriiiidaaaayyyy, and I’ve just got home after the longest week ever. Pretty sure it was 162 days long actually. Just had a lovely shower (that’s the thing in the corner of your bathroom Aimee, water comes out of it and normal people use them to make themselves smell nice and get clean. Try it hun 😬) and now I’m having a catch up here and on TL whilst watching a bit of TV with my Dog. Lovely.

By ‘eck, it’s all been very exciting for Aimee hasn’t it? Is it just me, or has her neck started to resemble Madge from Benidorm’s? It’s all reddy/ orange and lined. She wants to use some of the body lotions and face creams she gets gifted…maybe even have a glass of water instead of wine?? Controversial, I know.

Security system as well??? Does she mean she’s set her tripod up in her bedroom window and joined the Neighbourhood watch? We do know she likes to elaborate.

Shall we play a little game of ‘guess today’s fent?’ Xx I’ve seen someone mention Pizza & Co…but I’m going to go out on a limb and calling McDonald’s…without the sauces, ‘popping the fries in the air fryer cos, you know’ and taste testing a fing chicken nugget like it’s unchartered territory xx
I’m going to guess Maccies for her starter, pizza & Co for main, and a KFC bucket for afters.

StickyBandit

Mar 9, 2024
I’m not sure what to say nosey to be completely honest, there are some good people on here that counteract the bad ones in my opinion, but it is a rollercoaster at the moment.
I don’t care who jumps on me but laughing at regulars leaving isn’t the vibe either, they are announcing it as some of us would notice!
And obviously they are doing it for a reason that they want to be known.
It’s a community not a dictatorship.
And I’ve been here since the beginning of this thread so I am one of the people who would notice if certain posters didn’t post.
I’ve been here a while too now and whilst I am not the most consistent poster, I have got used to seeing certain peoples names. It’s sad that they’ve chosen to leave because a few people got a bit over zealous.

I can only speak for myself when I say this, but finding this forum was a bit like Christmas. Finally there was a space for us to be able to chat like the Tattlers and make each other laugh-but we’ve all been pent up for so long that I think it was inevitable people were going to go mad. Similarly, I think I can understand why TL is locked to new members-they can all trust each other knowing they are genuine. I guess we have to work out who is legit and who is a tit! Xx

I think as long as we all remember how lucky we are that we aren’t Lame-y, and that she keeps dishing up her ‘dinners’ we can carry on building a lovely little community here x

Seriousness over now.

Puffy nipples xx

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I’ve been here a while too now and whilst I am not the most consistent poster, I have got used to seeing certain peoples names. It’s sad that they’ve chosen to leave because a few people got a bit over zealous.

I can only speak for myself when I say this, but finding this forum was a bit like Christmas. Finally there was a space for us to be able to chat like the Tattlers and make each other laugh-but we’ve all been pent up for so long that I think it was inevitable people were going to go mad. Similarly, I think I can understand why TL is locked to new members-they can all trust each other knowing they are genuine. I guess we have to work out who is legit and who is a tit! Xx

I think as long as we all remember how lucky we are that we aren’t Lame-y, and that she keeps dishing up her ‘dinners’ we can carry on building a lovely little community here x

Seriousness over now.

Puffy nipples xx
Couldn't agree more!!! I cba with the politics when we're all here for the same reason. The way I see it is we've all heard of 'keyboard warriors' which is exactly what we all are!! There is something liberating about writing what you want within reason of course!! Including things we wouldn't necessarily say to Shameys face.. Me included!!! If we keep her the focus and respect each other. We should be laughing with each other not getting offended!! ❤️❤️

StickyBandit

Mar 9, 2024
Couldn't agree more!!! I cba with the politics when we're all here for the same reason. The way I see it is we've all heard of 'keyboard warriors' which is exactly what we all are!! There is something liberating about writing what you want within reason of course!! Including things we wouldn't necessarily say to Shameys face.. Me included!!! If we keep her the focus and respect each other. We should be laughing with each other not getting offended!! ❤️❤️
Spot on lovely xx ❤️❤️

Reactions: noseyneighbour
Mar 8, 2024
I’m not sure what to say nosey to be completely honest, there are some good people on here that counteract the bad ones in my opinion, but it is a rollercoaster at the moment.
I don’t care who jumps on me but laughing at regulars leaving isn’t the vibe either, they are announcing it as some of us would notice!
And obviously they are doing it for a reason that they want to be known.
It’s a community not a dictatorship.
And I’ve been here since the beginning of this thread so I am one of the people who would notice if certain posters didn’t post.
I know it isn't everyone and definitely present company excluded ❤️
Maybe I've come back at the wrong time. I also haven't caught up to sus ppl out properly. Can see a few familiar names liking your reply tho which is reassuring! would rather be honest and discuss things maturely than what I've seen. I came on when TL first mentioned it. Who's been laughed at for leaving or is it me they are taking piss out of...? lol
I wasn't anouncing my departure just airing my thoughts and concerns with a familiar CC pal. Well said about community versus dictatorship. I actually agree. Also wasn't meaning to cause you offence if I have. Can understand the protectiveness of the group being an original member. I kind of get that feeling too as one of the earlies. I guess that's what I'm saying...the group isn't how i remember it but things change I guess. I can't be entitled to think things would been a ghost town when i left lol.
Anyway...appreciate your thoughts xx

Status
Not open for further replies.