Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
Do u know what...I'm not sure if this forum is for me anymore. It's obv grown and now it's just issues and too many people putting there 2p in and it doesn't feel the nice community we had previously where there was warmth and support....not bluntness and judgements.
It only takes a few and it gets nasty and unpleasant. It's not about agreeing ..it's about respecting others opinions. I can see someone found what I said about Jo funny. Personally i don't think it's funny regardless of the outcome.
I haven't really caught up and it just seems drama and bitchiness rather than the common ground we once had where we cud laugh amongst the chaos but still support each other and had manners. Maybe there should have been more of a tight grip on numbers Joining.. bit like TL.
I'm writing this on your post lurker not cuz of anything u hv said or done but just to another of the early members who remembers as it was. I'm not sure it's gonna help me personally as I don't tolerate pack mentality, mocking, meanness.. (all the Ms lol)
Let me know your thoughts @thelurker66 and tell me if I'm chatting s or how u feel? ❤️ xx
I feel exactly like you ❤️

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Remember the deep throating sausage days? *sighs*

Attachments

• buzz-and-woody.jpg
    buzz-and-woody.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 26

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Guys the only people stopping this being a fun place again is us by continuously going on about what’s happened the last two days. Look at the amount of fake accounts who have come in and we have all rallied together and told them to get to do. We are letting a couple of bad accounts ruin our community and we don’t know if it was aimless behind them.

We need to just drawn a line and agree to disagree cos if we don’t this place will continue to be a s show and aimless will be laughing her fing greasy mop head off. Everytime we start to get things back on track someone else comes on. I know people will need to catch up and so on so can we all just agree that tomorrow is a new day.

We all came here because we dislike her. We might not all see eye to eye all the time but there is one thing we do agree on is that AIMEE IS A LYING FAT MUFFED t AND WE ALL NEED TO BE UNITED WHEN HER DOWNFALL HAPPENS

StickyBandit

Mar 9, 2024
I was hooked, that’s for sure. I agree with who said hurry up with DUD love we need to know who has won 😭 I’m going the fryery cod bites and sausage!
This is a good shout. I’m regretting my Maccies decision now, but I’m sticking with it xx 20 nuggets, quarter pounder without the cheese (an absolute travesty in my humble opinion), 3 portions of fries, hamburger chaser and a McFlurry for good measure xx

I bet she’s sat in her hovel, stuck to her grubby sofa, masking the stench with her new wax melts absolutely furious that she can’t order the takeaway’s we’ve mentioned because she won’t let us be right ❤️❤️xx

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I know it isn't everyone and definitely present company excluded ❤️
Maybe I've come back at the wrong time. I also haven't caught up to sus ppl out properly. Can see a few familiar names liking your reply tho which is reassuring! would rather be honest and discuss things maturely than what I've seen. I came on when TL first mentioned it. Who's been laughed at for leaving or is it me they are taking piss out of...? lol
I wasn't anouncing my departure just airing my thoughts and concerns with a familiar CC pal. Well said about community versus dictatorship. I actually agree. Also wasn't meaning to cause you offence if I have. Can understand the protectiveness of the group being an original member. I kind of get that feeling too as one of the earlies. I guess that's what I'm saying...the group isn't how i remember it but things change I guess. I can't be entitled to think things would been a ghost town when i left lol.
Anyway...appreciate your thoughts xx
No nosey you haven’t offended me the rant wasn’t aimed at you ❤️❤️❤️

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Hey all, had a couple of days with my little grandaughter so not been here much.
I have just caught up from yesterday morning.
I have been a a massive fan of TL for 2 years and been here a few weeks. Not going to get into it all as most you have said everything and I can see we all want to get back to what this is about. I do have my own personal feeling on a few thing and definitely do not agree on somethings. All I will say is I saw the somewhat nasty names Jo was being called on TL, simple as that. There is a difference between not agreeing with someone and stating it respectfully and another calling someone names because u don't believe what they are saying.
From now on I think if we do get members stating they know Aimee or come with stories etc until there is some sort of proof, I'm going to just carry on and not get in with the hype. I'm not about getting into arguments or bickering with members unless someone is coming for us all as a group. Some great people on here and the banter is bloody brilliant! Spent times howling at some of ur witty comments and thats what I want to be part off.
Anyway that's all I wanted to add hope that's OK!
Bloody missed the live! I was out feeding ducks hahahaha 😆.
Hope ur all OK and we can gt back to having a bloody laugh! Much love to you all xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.