Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
There are so many brilliant products available in Superdrug and boots. All for specific needs and a fraction of the price. They work, I’ve used all of them. This is all the same stuff but twice the price or more. If people want skin care there are brilliant creators on TT who explain everything and don’t just say this is great because they are paid to. I wish people would look at them for advice because this b will tell them anything to flog it. She’s that desperate
Will the Real Slim Shady please stand up

Apr 10, 2024
United Kingdom
Recap of the day
Drink some coffee made with expensive coffee machine from daddy in a mug from my lovely sponsor and vanilla coffee mate creamer
Send child to school with nutritious homemade packed lunch carrot in discs as she wont eat them any other way
Go live and sell quality products that i am well versed in their ingredients and use.
Post captivating content showcasing my new bundle
Post even more captivating content of cute character branded clothes
DUD share the nutritionally balanced meal for me and my child.......

And if you believe any of that then you are in the same drug/alcohol enduced psychosis as Aimee....currently in a manic phase

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
I have got NO idea. She’d sit there, getting more and more sozzled and just write down people’s names. Gripping stuff xx
OMG I forgot about the giveaway pished lives they were hilarious the Huns were even more desperate then.

I think she probably had 400 mods today on that live more than her followers in it as I hardly seen any bad comments. Def think she will be starting to go live more often to try and get her engagement and sales up. Beefy vav was life the other night as well for hours flirting with some Irish musician she actually thought he was serenading her. The desperation for dick just reeks from both of them skanks

Mar 8, 2024
Hey all, had a couple of days with my little grandaughter so not been here much.
I have just caught up from yesterday morning.
I have been a a massive fan of TL for 2 years and been here a few weeks. Not going to get into it all as most you have said everything and I can see we all want to get back to what this is about. I do have my own personal feeling on a few thing and definitely do not agree on somethings. All I will say is I saw the somewhat nasty names Jo was being called on TL, simple as that. There is a difference between not agreeing with someone and stating it respectfully and another calling someone names because u don't believe what they are saying.
From now on I think if we do get members stating they know Aimee or come with stories etc until there is some sort of proof, I'm going to just carry on and not get in with the hype. I'm not about getting into arguments or bickering with members unless someone is coming for us all as a group. Some great people on here and the banter is bloody brilliant! Spent times howling at some of ur witty comments and thats what I want to be part off.
Anyway that's all I wanted to add hope that's OK!
Bloody missed the live! I was out feeding ducks hahahaha 😆.
Hope ur all OK and we can gt back to having a bloody laugh! Much love to you all xxxx
I'd say the ducks were a much better option 🦆😉
Nice to see you back lovely 🩷

Status
Not open for further replies.