Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my fellow hags, haters & bridge dwellers, it’s bed time for me. This evening I will be giving thanks to the baby Jebus, Fairy, Hovis, the Holy Toast & the wee donkey for:-
Not being tempted to buy Olga’s wax melt bundle.
Having my emotional support cactus Gavin to help me through this traumatic day, he is my rock, (well he is not actually a rock he is a succulent, but you get the gist).
& last but not least, myself & Gavin being blessed with non puffy nipples.
Amen 🙏
Goodnight. 😊❤️

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
I have never seen someone eye f*ck themselves into the phone like she does. If she was a cream bun she’d eat herself 🤣🤣 style icon 🤣🤣 she’s mortifying! And I don’t know how each local Scottish accent should sound but surely she puts hers on?
I’ve seen a load of people local to her saying they don’t talk like her it’s definitely put on. Every time she says sibies/spring onions I want to rip her head off. She is the definition of chav rather watch Rosie Bush than her pish

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
There’s always tomorrow’s takeaway…or Sunday’s…pretty much any day that ends in ‘y’ xx

Next prize ‘bundle’ (why is everything a frickin bundle???) contains some velour pyjama’s, half a yum nut and a purple scrunchie-all used xxx
If there’s no chipped Kylie glass it’s not worth guessing
But I’m going for the Italian arabiata place

Mar 20, 2024
uk
I just started to like you but you didn’t like twilight wtf my Fanny flutters more than when Catpiss eats fluff when I see Edward 😍 your in time out until you rewatch them all if you don’t fall in love with Edward your a demon 🤣
My god YOURE TEAM EDWARD?!!! Giiiiiirrrl team Jacob or NOTHING 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’ll sit in the corner and think about this overpriced half a doughnut thing I’ve been promised tomorrow.
Also, im deffo a demon 😈
Forbidden Zone Devil GIF by Eternal Family

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I can’t stop thinking about her being sat on a plane and actually sTING 💩💩💩💩💩💩herself. Her first panic attack she says. Who was she with? And was she wearing white jeans? Imagine 🤭

How did she sort that situation out? Was she in first class where there are showers in the toilets on some of the huge planes?

Or did she have to get bum wipes and do it that way?

I’d love to be able to chat to her about it and find out. Imagine the stench if you were sat nearby or even next to her🤔

So many questions for her, but the main one…

Why tell all your followers that disgusting story? Oh the shame of it 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I’ve seen a load of people local to her saying they don’t talk like her it’s definitely put on. Every time she says sibies/spring onions I want to rip her head off. She is the definition of chav rather watch Rosie Bush than her pish
🤣🤣 chav is the perfect word for her. And I knew it had to be put on. She thinks that fella of hers is gorgeous too, he’s not.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I can’t stop thinking about her being sat on a plane and actually sTING 💩💩💩💩💩💩herself. Her first panic attack she says. Who was she with? And was she wearing white jeans? Imagine 🤭

How did she sort that situation out? Was she in first class where there are showers in the toilets on some of the huge planes?

Or did she have to get bum wipes and do it that way?

I’d love to be able to chat to her about it and find out. Imagine the stench if you were sat nearby or even next to her🤔

So many questions for her, but the main one…

Why tell all your followers that disgusting story? Oh the shame of it 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
It probably never happened.

Mar 8, 2024
I have never been on a forum in all my life but this woman angers me for some
Reason. And when she mentioned this site on her own videos and I saw you could comment I have. I really don’t care about how much she spends or on what or what crap she is advertising now as the best thing ever but doesn’t actually use herself. Or the lies she tells which is a lot and she clearly has memory issues as she can’t remember half of them. But the fact she has no safe guarding for her child, she posted all about her on social media but yet gets sty when someone asks a question or has an opinion. If it is in fact Harpers choice not to be on Social media ( which we all know is a lie) then stop filming about her whether this is what she eats what her likes are, what clothes you buy her then that way no one will question you or have an opinion because she will be living her life out of public eye. There would be no reports made to social or her school. However she won’t do that as she likes the money to much, but worse than that I believe she loves the drama and attention. I would never put my child’s life or mine on social media in the first place but if I did and it was causing all these issues and my child has asked not to be involved in any way then no amount of money would keep me on it.
In all honesty if she didn’t do her DUD videos and talking about the reports made against her what would her page actually have on it. Only so much spicy rice and talking about the babies videos you can do in a week.
Very warm welcome 😘 I can feel your pent up anger in this comment 🤣🤣 there's quite a few of us that can relate x

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
My god YOURE TEAM EDWARD?!!! Giiiiiirrrl team Jacob or NOTHING 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’ll sit in the corner and think about this overpriced half a doughnut thing I’ve been promised tomorrow.
Also, im deffo a demon 😈
Jacob is hot but he reeks of desperation he had to imprint to get to Bella 😱 Edward is 😍 and plays hard to get will never forget the fight scene and alices vision that was a wtf moment I about died. I even got my husband to miss soccer Saturday with Jeff Stelling to binge watch the twilight movies

new moon twilight GIF

Mar 8, 2024
Totally agree about Charlie last week was awful how many times have we seen aimless faking being unwell and mummy and daddy have done everything for her. They could have binned the day out and went and had a night at Charlie’s to cheer her up. Dental pain is horrific there is no let up. I was on antibiotics for 5 months before I had surgery to have an impacted wisdom tooth and part of my jaw taken out and I felt miserable. There has been a few times Charlie hasn’t been well but she does what any mum does and gets up goes shopping and continues to put Ralph first. He is a lovely wee boy as well. The best thing that can happen to Charlie is she meets a lovely man and creates her own wee family where she is valued cos she clearly isn’t by her mother and sister.

Money can’t buy class 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 that statement just sums Catpiss up she might have money but look at the state of her and her life. She went live today with slapping hair selling shampoo. That’s embarrassing not shopping in Aldi or Lidl just as bad as dishing up cucumber and gravy 🤮
I would love that for Charlie, not just because A will be green with envy but be nice for Charlie, like you say make her own little family away from them. Little Ralph always looks so smart and so polite.
I am quite new to going to Aldi just because Tesco is local to me and there are bits I like from there, however i do go to Aldi more now and much prefer it to Tesco's. I couldn't believe how much cheaper it is in there.

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Jacob is hot but he reeks of desperation he had to imprint to get to Bella 😱 Edward is hot and plays hard to get will never forget the fight scene and it’s alive vision that was a wtf moment I about died. I even got my husband to miss soccer Saturday with Jeff Stelling to binge watch twilight and that is saying something.
suspicious robert pattinson GIF
Your husbands a keeper is all I can say (pardon the pun) 🙈

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
😂😂😂😂but of all the nonsense you could fib about why choose “I s myself drama” she wonders why she can’t keep a fella🤔 maybe this kind of story should never be made public.
Such a classy lady 😉
She will say anything to try make her fake panic attacks real, probably read it somewhere and decided to use it.

And she has no shame, we all knew that when she got D2 to period leak check her after about 2 weeks together 🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
That’s a good point I don’t think I have ever seen her say she is going round to her dads for a meal. Any meal is always out or at the wallets golf club.

I bet her stepmum can’t bloody stand her. Probably like the gran in flowers in the attic poisons those banoffee pie slices.
Yeah she must really really not like her because there’s never any mention of them all being together.
I loved them books so much. I had the whole set and was obsessed with them when I was about 14 😂 I’d re read them all the time. The film was crap though 🙄

Mar 8, 2024
I am gutted and disappointed in the turn this page has taken.

I thought this would be a page for us to rant same as over on TL but some have decided to take it too far and it starting to fit into A narrative of being a stalker page.

I also read over on TL that some of their lovely members who are also members here as thinking of leaving CC due to how far some of this page has taken it and how there is no mods to help keep this page to what it is intended for and to keep people in check.

I can’t say I blame them to be honest as been debating leaving here myself but I know that a majority of us are absolutely appalled by the actions of a complete and utter wrong un who has ruined this page for a lot of us 😔.
Me to, over there as much as I've wanted to be able to comment at least there's no1 doing, I love how we can voice are opinions but thus is jst another level its disgusting x

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Just caught up on the primark haul I’m absolutely LIVID she didn’t let me smell them candles. How the do am I supposed to know what they smell like now Aimee? You think I’m going into primark to see for myself? Absolutely NOT. I rely on you for everything I CAN NOT MAKE THESE DECISIONS WITHOUT YOUR HELP!!!! This is not FINE.

Sent from my iPhoen

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Definitely, it's like she thinks she's a teen already with cocktails and skin care.
Hopefully H will go the other way after having to endure her and flash the gash granny getting pissed up indoors, out shopping etc.
I know I did 🫤
Same exactly the reason I barely drink now and I certainly don’t have it around my kids. Just my personal experience growing up I don’t want my kids to think it’s the norm because it isn’t

Status
Not open for further replies.