Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
It def is getting dearer the skin on fries used to be £1.09 I think they are up to £1.89 now. I would still rather shop there though as going to a chain just makes me buy more convenience meals. I do every few months venture to Asda to get a Kickin Chciken Fajita Pizza from the counter they are so good. My coffee nips defo get puffed over one of them 🤣
I prefer it too. I like the middle section too...saddo lol.
I end up going pets at home...Aldi...Tesco and B&M. Mostly cuz of the furkids!
😳😳😳😳 am I Aimee??!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Just caught up on the primark haul I’m absolutely LIVID she didn’t let me smell them candles. How the do am I supposed to know what they smell like now Aimee? You think I’m going into primark to see for myself? Absolutely NOT. I rely on you for everything I CAN NOT MAKE THESE DECISIONS WITHOUT YOUR HELP!!!! This is not FINE.

Sent from my iPhoen
The iPhone bit 🤣🤣🤣 IYKYK

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 2683

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Just caught up on the primark haul I’m absolutely LIVID she didn’t let me smell them candles. How the do am I supposed to know what they smell like now Aimee? You think I’m going into primark to see for myself? Absolutely NOT. I rely on you for everything I CAN NOT MAKE THESE DECISIONS WITHOUT YOUR HELP!!!! This is not FINE.

Sent from my iPhoen
I haven’t watched baby reindeer but your post reminded me of this meme I saw last night 😂

Attachments

• IMG_3158.jpeg
    IMG_3158.jpeg
    109.6 KB · Views: 92

Aimeesfatmuff

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah I'm abit like that, when I enjoy something I like to know everything about it. It's intriguing isn't it, I'm quite nosey aswell haha. My love and has been for the last 10 years is Vampire Diaries! There is nothing I don't know about the show and the actors! I've seen it 17 times ha weirdo I am but I really love it xxxxxxx
I love TVD but I’m more obsessed with The Originals, well Klaus really 😍😆

Mar 8, 2024
Just asked my fella if he could ever describe my nips as puffy - after he had finished choking he said what sort of site are you on babe? Then he said how do you mean puffy? Like marshmallows or boils? Next question from me was have you ever been with anyone n thought - she’s got puffy nips? Answer - if I had I would have had my pants back on making a run for it. I’ve asked him to ask mates at the golf club to see if it’s a common thing😱just a social experiment!
Literally dying at his response....what kind of site are you on babe 🤣🤣🤣
Definitely update us on his findings 🤣😁

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
I’ve never watched that! I’m not a vampire kind of girl 🤣 I watched twilight when I was younger but I was just a sheep I didn’t actually think it was any good. I watch one series and I think I’m besties with characters and it’s even worse if I fall in love with one my god. I’ve had many of imaginary fellas from the telly 🫣
PS - TL you’re right we are fing loonies over here hahahaha
(Joking of course I’m only commenting on myself) 🥴
It's soooo bloody good! I'm obsessed! Hahahahaha yeah I know what you mean ha I love one of the characters, defo going to marry me one day hahaha. Gerad butler aswell! Omg 😛😛 he is one fit gorgeous Man! Xxxxx

Mar 20, 2024
uk
😂😂 I’ll make sure I’m prepared I am intrigued 👀 and kinda feel like I’m missing out 🤣
Oh I’m the exact same I’m heavily influenced by the talk of shows on the internet 🥴 like that bloody saltburn for example. I clutched my cross and chain and asked the sweet baby Jesus for forgiveness after that one

Status
Not open for further replies.