Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2024
Omg yes!!! I love chilli on a jacket spud with cheese! Try it! You won’t be disappointed! 😋😋

Zinger tower burger for me 🫣🫣 😍 I find the spiciness varies sometimes it blows my mouth off other times it’s fine
I let the side down tonight 😭😭😭 hubby treated us to a takeaway and as he was paying I said he could choose...you guessed it...KF fing C 😳😳😳😳🤣🤣
Haven't had one for years (in my not size 12 butt defense)
I think shameless was working there though as they didn't send my bloody zinger burger 😡😱
😂😂😂

Mar 20, 2024
uk
I let the side down tonight 😭😭😭 hubby treated us to a takeaway and as he was paying I said he could choose...you guessed it...KF fing C 😳😳😳😳🤣🤣
Haven't had one for years (in my not size 12 butt defense)
I think shameless was working there though as they didn't send my bloody zinger burger 😡😱
😂😂😂
That’s bloody unacceptable! I’m so sorry about that, I will have a word with colonel sanders as he follows me on TikTok. Please don’t give up on KFC, it’s H’s favourite x

Kangaroo

Mar 9, 2024
I don’t post a lot but I read what’s said and I thought this was going to be like tattle how wrong I was there is some lovely genuine people her but what does my f**kin head in is being labelled a “bellend” “on the blob” “A witch” so thanks tattle
I’m none of these I’m also not a bully but what I am is a decent human being single parent of a child who needs 24 hour care so no I don’t have a job but what I have is compassion I dont judge people especially those on a site that I don’t give a flying do for I dont know them they don’t know each other the ironic thing is if they ever opened tattle they would have the same level of craziness peace out im done 👌🏼

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Your husbands a keeper is all I can say (pardon the pun) 🙈
My husband is a keeper I honestly could imagine my life without him he put me and my kids back together after 17 years of DA and still puts up with my PTSD on a daily basis. Of course he is team Bella that’s why he prob give up the football scores for twilight 🤣I’m sure that has softened the blow for him. Pisses me off he won’t want Star Wars or Star Trek. I am putting myself in the naughty corner again I love sci-fi I am seriously a geek 🤦‍♀️

Nightnurse

Mar 7, 2024
I don’t post a lot but I read what’s said and I thought this was going to be like tattle how wrong I was there is some lovely genuine people her but what does my f**kin head in is being labelled a “bellend” “on the blob” “A witch” so thanks tattle
I’m none of these I’m also not a bully but what I am is a decent human being single parent of a child who needs 24 hour care so no I don’t have a job but what I have is compassion I dont judge people especially those on a site that I don’t give a flying do for I dont know them they don’t know each other the ironic thing is if they ever opened tattle they would have the same level of craziness peace out im done 👌🏼
You said yourself you rarely comment so don’t take it to heart. Most of us haven’t. It’s the ‘questionable’ accounts they mean. And I partly agree. Especially with how far they’ve took things

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Hi im the school mum that knows jo & i did not want to have to make an account to stick up for my friend. I have been reading here for weeks & not felt the need to make an account but now i have done due to the nasty comments.
I came to see her today after work for a brew & a catch up to find her in tears because of this place.
I know she has logged out but i am disgusted at some of the things she has been called & that she has taken all this very personal.
Yes we all have different opinions & allowed to not agree with each other but let’s face it most of you here have gone straight for the jugular.
Jo is an honest person & i have told her she shouldnt write so much about herself personally on here but thats jo.
You know she has ASD as she has mentioned it & most of you know how that affects someone. Jo sees the world differently to most people & Aimee is just a nasty person who did what she did to her years ago.
Not all of you but most of you are nothing but 2 faced bullies & at first you were made up that jo actually did something about the downfall of aimee. Now it seems your backtracking & calling her a liar when WHAT THE HELL have you all done. It was jo who reported to the DVLA like a few others sent reports to school etc but the majority of you didnt have the balls to do it.

Believe her or not with her police contact she knows & when she spoke to her this morning actually tore a strip of her for asking her to do illegal things. She even said to Jo she only listened/read what she said & had NO intention to get mixed up in this & something along the lines of told you stuff just to shut you up & she shouldn’t of done that but didn’t expect it to be written all over the internet.
Jo was just keeping you all in the loop & you cannot blame her for the advice she was told & wrote as she didn’t know it was just to keep her quiet. What do you want her to do, dox the officers mob number as proof.
Also JO HADNT CAUGHT UP with the chat when she wrote her comment this morning & quite a few of you ripped into her without even thinking this as you all know it goes pretty fast on here.
Yes you are all strangers but she actually connected with a few of you on here & said to me several times she wished you could private message some of you who are local to meet up for a coffee or a walk with the dogs.
Your all meant to be grown adults but some of you are nothing but bullies & to see my friend so upset & attacked is bang out of f**kin order.
Your now accusing her of being woe is me which is complete bullshit & it was because of woe is me on TikTok calling Aimee out that Jo spoke up & felt brave enough to take the legal route & that karma was finally being served.
She has no idea who is behind woe is me so jumping on that bandwagon is 100% wrong.

She has been so happy the last few weeks being a part of a lovely community which not only made her change her eating & exercise habits but also gave her the confidence to report what she has done. She hasn’t broken any laws like Aimee has who deserves everything she gets & she is the talk of the school let me tell you. I even spoke to the head as my daughter is a yr below H & mentioned I was concerned with safeguarding after the photo of her car appeared. Showed the head the clap back video Aimee did & they were concerned that Aimee made no contact to the school to make them aware of this stalker story (we all know it’s fake).

I don’t think the news from the hospital yesterday has helped her with her emotions & the call from her police contact either but for her to then read some of the vile comments here was not nice at all.
She is a human being with a heart of gold who does have emotions btw & when we first met each other the first thing she said to me was ‘I cannot stand liars or thieves & please don’t use me like so called friends have done in the past’.
To me that speaks volumes about who a person is & just because she is different with having ASD doesn’t make her a bad woman. Aimee really did hurt her emotionally with the lies as a kid Please just consider other peoples feelings & Jo even admitted she was wrong with some comments & apologised to you all. Most of you excepted the apology but again today it seems some of you are just out to bully someone.

Before anyone says anything, I did this of my own back & haven’t even told Jo I’ve done this yet which I will do once I get back home from school run as waiting for my daughter to finish.
Tell Jo I’m here for her and would love to give her my number if I could.

Please tell her this will blow over.

Aimee will be loving how this site and TL have turned, it’s played into her hands. Tell Jo please I care and that I hope she is ok.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
You said yourself you rarely comment so don’t take it to heart. Most of us haven’t. It’s the ‘ questionable’ accounts they mean
I know they do but they pointed out also that we lumped them all together with the comments on there being insulting and that it wasn’t all of them just one or two.
So I feel we shouldn't be all lumped together because it isn’t all of us either 🤷‍♀️ just one or two or maybe five lately but still!
Anyway that’s all I wanted to say!

How are you? ❤️❤️

Nightnurse

Mar 7, 2024
Tell Jo I’m here for her and would love to give her my number if I could.

Please tell her this will blow over.

Aimee will be loving how this site and TL have turned, it’s played into her hands. Tell Jo please I care and that I hope she is ok.
I think we’ve established Jo/woe/crustydraws are all the same person chatting more s than truth. Pretty obvious by now

Mar 8, 2024
I’m not sure what to say nosey to be completely honest, there are some good people on here that counteract the bad ones in my opinion, but it is a rollercoaster at the moment.
I don’t care who jumps on me but laughing at regulars leaving isn’t the vibe either, they are announcing it as some of us would notice!
And obviously they are doing it for a reason that they want to be known.
It’s a community not a dictatorship.
And I’ve been here since the beginning of this thread so I am one of the people who would notice if certain posters didn’t post.
I got really invested in Jo! I’m not ashamed to say I’m gutted and quite distressed about it all. I was never here about me, but I witnessed real trauma with my niece from a couple of years ago when she got lured in by Aimee. Ive deactivated my account but it says up to seven days. Anyone in here who thinks any of this is funny, for some of us it isn’t!
Anyway, she still stinks, lies and hides cucumbers in her bed🤣
Until my account is deactivated, I’ll still pop in and out.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Well guys I'm singing off, got my duvet and on episode 2 of the stalker ha. What a lovely evening on here tonight, thoroughly enjoying getting to virtually know you all. Nice chatting about normal things aswell as piss flaps haha.
Goodnight everyone, catch up with you all tomorrow 🥰❤ xxxxxx

Have a good night don’t get too many stalker ideas we have enough psychos to deal with 🤪

Agree it has been a good night we have all bonded over our puffy and not so puffy nips.

Tomorow is a new day!

This is the line 👇🏻 whether your sniffing it or late to the drama no more fing se comments for the love of god 🤣 can we just get on with being t cafe trolls please 🙏🏻

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I got really invested in Jo! I’m not ashamed to say I’m gutted and quite distressed about it all. I was never here about me, but I witnessed real trauma with my niece from a couple of years ago when she got lured in by Aimee. Ive deactivated my account but it says up to seven days. Anyone in here who thinks any of this is funny, for some of us it isn’t!
Anyway, she still stinks, lies and hides cucumbers in her bed🤣
Until my account is deactivated, I’ll still pop in and out.
I’ll be sad to see you go! ❤️
I’m gutted also that things have turned out the way they have, more members have either left already or are leaving, it’s a shame!

Status
Not open for further replies.