Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Have a good night don’t get too many stalker ideas we have enough psychos to deal with 🤪

Agree it has been a good night we have all bonded over our puffy and not so puffy nips.

Tomorow is a new day!

This is the line 👇🏻 whether your sniffing it or late to the drama no more fing se comments for the love of god 🤣 can we just get on with being t cafe trolls please 🙏🏻

Hahaha il come back as Gretchen tomorrow and stalk 🤣🤣🤣🤣 no only joking watch someone come as her and people think it's me hahaha Only Regina G 😅 hahaha puff nip nip bonded love that hahahaha absolutely 100% sometimes we have to go back to basics to get back on track! Lots of love ❤️ xxxxxx

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Have a good night don’t get too many stalker ideas we have enough psychos to deal with 🤪

Agree it has been a good night we have all bonded over our puffy and not so puffy nips.

Tomorow is a new day!

This is the line 👇🏻 whether your sniffing it or late to the drama no more fing se comments for the love of god 🤣 can we just get on with being t cafe trolls please 🙏🏻

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Hahaha il come back as Gretchen tomorrow and stalk 🤣🤣🤣🤣 no only joking watch someone come as her and people think it's me hahaha Only Regina G 😅 hahaha puff nip nip bonded love that hahahaha absolutely 100% sometimes we have to go back to basics to get back on track! Lots of love ❤️ xxxxxx
Gretchen is fetch 🤪 bring on the mean girls I could write a bible burn book for the tiktokers I can’t stand

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
I understand and I am trying! I’m sure others are also! I just feel the quietness tonight! I’m hoping most of the gang are just busy, out, relaxing! And that we really haven’t lost that many of us 😬
You have been quiet tonight. You know more than anyone not to let someone ruin something good. I felt like that watching yesterday so probably like you have been today but I remember how excited we both were to even be able to comment and how excited we were when we were able to interact with the TL ladies. I am seriously just ignoring the drama from now it’s not worth it at all. I feel conflicted as do you but arguing over and over about it is pointless and getting us nowhere. I get people don’t like being shut down but when peoples feelings are being hurt and we keep trying to move on it’s not doing any good rehashing things. That’s why I said tomorrow is a new day. I do think a few of us need to be hard and blunt tomorrow if there is any se we need to ignore or shut it down one comment and that’s it or this place will turn into s.

We can get it back to what is was I have faith you should too.

Last edited:

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
I understand and I am trying! I’m sure others are also! I just feel the quietness tonight! I’m hoping most of the gang are just busy, out, relaxing! And that we really haven’t lost that many of us 😬
Don't worry 😊 it's been abit mad last few days for everyone. If we keep on track and have some more days and nights like this evening we will be good ❤ xxxxx

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
You have been quiet tonight. You know more than anyone not to let someone ruin something good. I felt like that watching yesterday so probably like you have been today but I remember how excited we both were to even be able to comment and how excited we were when we were able to interact with the TL ladies. I am seriously just ignoring the drama from now it’s not worth it at all. I feel conflicted as do you but arguing over and over about it is pointless and getting us nowhere. I get people don’t like being shut down but when peoples feelings are being hurt and we keep trying to more on it’s not doing any good rehashing things. That’s why I said tomorrow is a new day. I do think a few of us need to be hard and blunt tomorrow if there is any se we need to ignore or shut it down one comment and that’s it or this place will turn the the s.

We can get it back to what is was I have faith you should too.
I know twin! Tbh I have personal stuff going on and I’m in a little bit of a slump in general! I’ll be fine though! I’ll be back to making jokes and talking nonsense in no time.

Thanks for the talking to I needed!
The past few days have been exhausting!
I’m glad you’re back ❤️❤️

Mar 8, 2024
I know twin! Tbh I have personal stuff going on and I’m in a little bit of a slump in general! I’ll be fine though! I’ll be back to making jokes and talking nonsense in no time.

🩷🩷🩷
Let's get a early one and we can be raring to go, see what s show of a weekend A has in store for us all.
We still have tomorrow's take out to think about 😉🤣

Night 😘

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Seriously catpissed my pants at this tattle comment 🤣 if TT shop doesn’t work out for you aimless you could always start a pussy club

IMG_0603.jpeg

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024

I have sat and watched hold my hands up to it but I just can’t argue with stupid anymore it takes up too much energy but glad we are getting back on track. Real life always comes first I so wish I could message you know what it’s like to go through spells of feeling drained and it’s hard to pick yourself up and get out of that when your having a bad day. I think being on here can take you away from that. When here is s you feel like you can’t escape to anyplace to take your mind elsewhere. That’s why me and you loved tattle so much it was our escape. The laughs we have had on here though have been hilarious so don’t forget that ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.