Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kangaroo

Mar 9, 2024
I know they do but they pointed out also that we lumped them all together with the comments on there being insulting and that it wasn’t all of them just one or two.
So I feel we shouldn't be all lumped together because it isn’t all of us either 🤷‍♀️ just one or two or maybe five lately but still!
Anyway that’s all I wanted to say!

How are you? ❤️❤️
Yeah and this is what got my back up they labelled us all the same and we’re not some of us are bloody genuine nice normal people there will always be a bad egg I always thought tattle were a good bunch I’ve read there for almost 2 years and they’ve always seemed so nice but since the drama started over here we all seem to be nutcases or “bellends” so it just goes to show some of “them” are bullies and judgemental

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I have sat and watched hold my hands up to it but I just can’t argue with stupid anymore it takes up too much energy but glad we are getting back on track. Real life always comes first I so wish I could message you know what it’s like to go through spells of feeling drained and it’s hard to pick yourself up and get out of that when your having a bad day. I think being on here can take you away from that. When here is s you feel like you can’t escape to anyplace to take your mind elsewhere. That’s why me and you loved tattle so much it was our escape. The laughs we have had on here though have been hilarious so don’t forget that ❤️
Yes that’s exactly how I’m feeling! The usual “pick me ups” just aren’t working and like you say when here is rubbish, I use this as a place to laugh and joke, helps distract me! And gossip about our Catpiss obviously! She’s the main reason! And I know I’ve nearly departed like I’m at an airport so many times the past few days as I’ve seen being said! 😂 but I am trying to give it one last go! And like you said remember the reason we are here and remember the times where it wasn’t so chaotic!
Thanks twin ❤️❤️❤️

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
ITS A NEW DAY. JUST LIKE THE TT BEGGARS WEEKLYS ITS RESET DAY!!! NO MORE BS

No more drama moaning about tattle. We have our place to have a voice they have theirs. There is no need for slanging matches between us we were all united because we see through aimless and her lies but last couple days we have let a couple of morons tear us apart 😢

This has been an amazing couple months so please if you cannot MOVE ON PLEASE do OFF UNLESS ITS ABOUT CATPISS

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Yeah and this is what got my back up they labelled us all the same and we’re not some of us are bloody genuine nice normal people there will always be a bad egg I always thought tattle were a good bunch I’ve read there for almost 2 years and they’ve always seemed so nice but since the drama started over here we all seem to be nutcases or “bellends” so it just goes to show some of “them” are bullies and judgemental
I know kangaroo! We aren’t a bad bunch we’ve just had a few rotten apples! I’d prefer to be a strawberry anyway😂

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
ITS A NEW DAY. JUST LIKE THE TT BEGGARS WEEKLYS ITS RESET DAY!!! NO MORE BS

No more drama moaning about tattle. We have our place to have a voice they have theirs. There is no need for slanging matches between us we were all united because of aimless but last couple days let her tear us apart 😢 MOVE ON OR do OFF
Thank chew!! First sip of the day!!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Good Morning Reaction GIF by Victoria's Secret PINK

Watch me sip sip watch me EHMAY 🎵 🤣🤣

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Yes that’s exactly how I’m feeling! The usual “pick me ups” just aren’t working and like you say when here is rubbish, I use this as a place to laugh and joke, helps distract me! And gossip about our Catpiss obviously! She’s the main reason! And I know I’ve nearly departed like I’m at an airport so many times the past few days as I’ve seen being said! 😂 but I am trying to give it one last go! And like you said remember the reason we are here and remember the times where it wasn’t so chaotic!
Thanks twin ❤️❤️❤️
You dare fing do an airport comment I will freaky friday your arse out of here and switch you with catpiss 🤣

We can get it back to what it and have a laugh again. The reason we were brought here was our hated for aimless and her lies but the reason we want to be is because we are all funny fs who make each other smile and piss ourselves

I dead 😴 away to get to bed now. I am putting the 24 hour security guard on so if any t starts my case officer and solicitor will be onto you so be warned trolls

Night ❤️

Last edited:

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
You dare fing do an airport comment I will freaky friday your arse out of here and switch you with catpiss 🤣

We can get it back to what it and have a laugh again. The reason we were brought here is still the same but the reason we want to be is because we are all funny fs who make each other smile and piss ourselves

I dead 😴 away to get to bed now. I am putting the 24 hour security guard on so if any t starts my case officer and solicitor will be onto you so be warned trolls

Night ❤️
Night ❤️❤️🥰

And ok I will try and not depart!!

TattleWatcher

Mar 8, 2024
Did you call spring onions sibies? I am Scottish and it seriously gets on my tits when she says that I have seen loads of people comment they don’t call them that. I am embarrassed being from Scotland 99% of them on TT are fing idiots
So no.. I am not originally from there but it does seem to be a west coast of Scotland word as did hear others.

• Wow
Reactions: Birkhillbike

StickyBandit

Mar 9, 2024
Good morning team! Was lovely catching up with you all last night. I’m up bright and early for work and heading downstairs for first sip of the day. I do hope you all have a wonderful day.

Predictions from me:

First chew of the day with non-sensical ramblings about absolutely nothing featuring wild hair and purple scrunchie, followed by another load of unrelatable bollocks, sponsored by some small independent business who have bought out an ‘Aimee bundle’ and finally ‘Dish up dinner with me, and tonight we’re having…Pizza & Co. Do you want your pizza in the box monkey?’

Will catch up with you all later…if you haven’t seen TL’s description of normal nipples v’s puffy nipples…it’s floored me xxx Head over there…🤣🤣xx

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
Aims loves to copy other creators and right now I feel she’s copying Becki Jones, both obsessed with takeaways and taste tests, both ALWAYS in supermarkets, both got greasy hair, both try and make not liking cheese a personality trait, both eat like pigs and make repulsive noises when eating.
That’s funny cos I think Becki is copying Aimless lol

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
Nanna is a right goblin her comments have been awful yet she not long got verified. She needs a good smack in the puss. The way she speaks about her Indian neighbours parading them in front of the camera and her pronunciation of chutney gives me the boak.

Her beady eyes remind me of Brittany Miller she is another one who I feel looks through your soul like something from insidious
I had to stop watching that weird little man. She makes me cringe so much with her mouth hanging open. I know she’s not as old as she looks but I find it sad asf when older women get desperate on TT for attention when they don’t do much. I like the TT with decent content like when they do makeup or fashion for over 50s etc & there’s an actual point to it or giving out advice or they have a particular subject like crime but not just ppl beggin for attention n doing sod all.

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
I’ve missed so much again. I ❤️TL because it’s made me laugh such a lot. Come back when we are more settled over here. I’ve not read over there as had enough on trying to get through all this thread. I’m sure this will blow over soon enough.
Does anyone where this duck called Dave is? Has he been seen around her delux home recently?
Someone said they heard him quacking in the last skip 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.