Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Soon as she said she got scones I knew that marshmallow crap she gets was coming out for an advert. She doesn’t make want to try it she makes me feel sick the way she eats it. She slaps her mouth so loud and so many times. How anyone sits in her company when she eats is beyond me
Yep called it yesterday when she said she had some more exciting news 🙄 along with the other se bundle she did yesterday

Just seen that someone has resorted to trolling D2s mum, the bio is “debs loves bacon” how immature!
Finding themselves hilarious as well!
Weird behaviour, Aimee loves bacon it’s staple in their house maybe you’re confused 😂😂😂😂
Well debs son deffo loves pigs, he went with Olga . 🐽 🐽

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I regret to inform you all me and me Mummy have ordered a maceeeezzz! Not very hungry though so just got a large big mac meal each, a fillet o fish and a double quarter pounder.. extra cheese!!! 6 portions of large fries, 20 nuggieeees a share box of cheese bites, 4 different mcflurrys, a donut and a galaxy pie each!!! Also I'VE PAID FOR SAUCES because you just know!!!!! 🙄🙄😫😫 I'll be sure to make a video because they'll forget something dya know warra meeeeen? 🐷

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I regret to inform you all me and me Mummy have ordered a maceeeezzz! Not very hungry though so just got a large big mac meal each, a fillet o fish and a double quarter pounder.. extra cheese!!! 6 portions of large fries, 20 nuggieeees a share box of cheese bites, 4 different mcflurrys, a donut and a galaxy pie each!!! Also I'VE PAID FOR SAUCES because you just know!!!!! 🙄🙄😫😫 I'll be sure to make a video because they'll forget something dya know warra meeeeen? 🐷
It’s fine. It is what it is

StickyBandit

Mar 9, 2024
Not hungry then xx Don’t worry, you can always have mooorrree xx

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Why on earth is she talking about a box full of sugar and fat like she’s Taylor Swift launching the Era’s tour??? ‘Last time it sold out in 2 hours!’ Yes, because there was 2 fing kits you delusional wench. Wendy bought one, and you did. Prick.
Please please please don't mention her a Taylor in the same sentence 😫🤢 giving her ideas for announcing that fing go puft or whatever they're called have given her tickets. I know me and a few others are waiting holding our breath fully poised for a whole breakdown!!!! 🤬🥺🤬🥺

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Sorry…I can do a dirty delete xx
No don't be daft 🤣🤣🤣 I just know a few of us were talking about it and how fumin we'll be if she gets freebies!! I saw that you had missed a bit but basically she said a couple of weeks ago Harper is a "huuuge Swiftie" Harper started saying something like errrnmm well... but then ald' head witch cut the video!!! I'll be so so so angry if that ungrateful hag gets tickets when she's never mentioned her ever!! 🤢🤢🤢

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
No don't be daft 🤣🤣🤣 I just know a few of us were talking about it and how fumin we'll be if she gets freebies!! I saw that you had missed a bit but basically she said a couple of weeks ago Harper is a "huuuge Swiftie" Harper started saying something like errrnmm well... but then ald' head witch cut the video!!! I'll be so so so angry if that ungrateful hag gets tickets when she's never mentioned her ever!! 🤢🤢🤢
Will fully be like the line from anti-hero.. "She's laughing up at us from hell" 🤬🤬😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.