Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Morning blobbers and of course non blobbers missed yesterday and too much to sit and read 😂 seen her videos 🙄 I see our carby b is back in action. She lost 3 stone since the night before must be the adrenaline rush weights dropping 🙄 nothing to do with filters filtering ay catpiss. For someone who has a stalker why the do would you go out in a multicoloured jacket and not only that tell everybody yet again your location great safeguarding of hamper. How’s hampers skin care going ? Does she do it in between her art and crafts or playing with her Colin caterpillar back back thing 🤷‍♀️ she really pushed the fact hamper had something on I really hope hampers hasn’t been offered a event of some kind and this catpiss way of getting her back on here. Don’t pimp ya kid like you do your fat muff fat crack it’s low even for you

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Good Morning my fellow catpiss hating crew!
My turn to be up with the 2 youngest kids and my eyes are literally in the back of my head, think I need first chew of the day to start its magic 🤣🤣
Today I’m predicting a Sunday reset day spent in their pjs then a picky tea made up of cucumber, peppers, garlic bread, noddles and blocks of cheese for H.

Mar 8, 2024
Me again 👋
Tried to comment more last night but it only let me do so many, says due to spamming a thread or something.
Nothing to add that hasn't already been said as usual!
Apart from Shamiee is a fugly t.
Would love to know everyone's reasons for getting blocked, mine was because I said on her GRWM live that her foundation was too orange 😂

Also, a week or so back on here, someone compared her vagina to an "empty headlock" and I just want to say thanks, I have used it at ever y opportunity 😂
They replied this to me and it was the funniest thing I’ve read in a while. Can’t remember who it was but it was hysterical 😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
Hey blobs. Can’t wait for the first hungover chew of the day. I hope she whispers & winks.. my favourite.. not annoying at all. Ru having bacon sandwiches for breakfast Aimee today ? The breakfast u don’t eat lol
All for the attention isn’t it.. the wink she does knocks me sick. Ugly face on her and she has the audacity to think she’s beautiful. Aimee you are ugly inside and out.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Preparing for first chew of the day ☕
IMG_6310.jpeg

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
See how sickly nice they were being? Just like Aimee. Lee Lee do off no one likes you. @trollyrolly are you over on TL and can comment? Go tell Lee Lee to do one and warn the others.

Just checked it out….. been on there since before the site was locked down and only 10 messages seems a bit sus to me but she can troll them, they are more than capable of sorting her out if needs be

Attachments

• IMG_2290.png
    IMG_2290.png
    243.2 KB · Views: 97
Mar 8, 2024
Just checked it out….. been on there since before the site was locked down and only 10 messages seems a bit sus to me but she can troll them, they are more than capable of sorting her out if needs be
Yeah they are absolutely capable of telling her to do one.
Absolutely so suss and stupid 😂😂 clearly they have a thing for being called a t

Status
Not open for further replies.