Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Mummy they are saying my security cameras aren't proper security cameras! Tell them mummy that they are the must gorgeous security camera you ever saw mummy

Que ymca Wendy "hi huns. I have spent a gorgeous day at our aimees and I must say they are the most absolutely gorgeous security camera I have ever saw. Even better than duncle daves he had at the care home so he could scam millions out of vulnerable people. Have a gorgeous Sunday huns we are about to have some pork, I mean beef at our aimees, she's a gorgeous cook you know"

🤣🤣🤣

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Afternoon blobs,

Just back my walk and picking my daughter up from work.
Going to unblock and have a wee look see.
I am also going to Home Bargains as I need envelops. Do I need to show everyone what I bought while I was there?😟😟
Don't forget to film yourself picking random things up declaring "isn't it gorgeous" and "do I really need one" and "should I taste test this"

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
It's making absolutely no sense to me the amount of food she puts away and she's not the size of a house! Dont get me wrong, some people can eat and not put weight on but we have seen her bigger in old photos so she's definitely able to put the weight on. Got to be laxatives surely? I look at a cream cake and put weight on ha xxxxx

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
Quick question though if you thought you were being stalked and better to be safe than sorry and all that balls, why have cameras INSIDE?
What's your 'stalker' going to do apparate from inside your fire? This isn't Harry Potter love!! 🙈🤣
she's hoping the security guards think she's gawjus while she stuffs her face

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Afternoon blobs,

Just back my walk and picking my daughter up from work.
Going to unblock and have a wee look see.
I am also going to Home Bargains as I need envelops. Do I need to show everyone what I bought while I was there?😟😟
Yes of course and it’s home bargain remember to get the biggest load of tat and Mrs Hinch things and yet another pair of marigolds

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Don't forget to film yourself picking random things up declaring "isn't it gorgeous" and "do I really need one" and "should I taste test this"
It was mostly cleaning products so I think on this occasion I’ll pass on the taste test. But Aimee I saw some bleach if you can do a video taste testing?

Status
Not open for further replies.