Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Quick question though if you thought you were being stalked and better to be safe than sorry and all that balls, why have cameras INSIDE?
What's your 'stalker' going to do apparate from inside your fire? This isn't Harry Potter love!! 🙈🤣
Probably so when the next bloke leaves her (when and if she gets one!) she will have footage to look back on 😲 or to blackmail him to stay 😳🤣🤣

LunchTime88

Mar 8, 2024
Quick question though if you thought you were being stalked and better to be safe than sorry and all that balls, why have cameras INSIDE?
What's your 'stalker' going to do apparate from inside your fire? This isn't Harry Potter love!! 🙈🤣
The camera’s facing the patio door isn’t it? That’s probably why it’s there but it still doesn’t make sense

Botox&Chins

Mar 9, 2024
couldn’t have said it better myself 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_5771.jpeg
    IMG_5771.jpeg
    115.6 KB · Views: 207
Apr 10, 2024
United Kingdom
It looks like she has one brand of the video door bell and different for the internal security sensors/cameras. Must be wireless as no walls have any chasing in on them. Getting different brands is the cheap option as getting all the devises to connect to your hub is more time consuming. But she does have her 24 hour guard on hand to help out 🤣🤣
No surprise the day daddy was round the "security system" was installed just lets all remember she is an independent woman 🤣🤣

LunchTime88

Mar 8, 2024
It looks like she has one brand of the video door bell and different for the internal security sensors/cameras. Must be wireless as no walls have any chasing in on them. Getting different brands is the cheap option as getting all the devises to connect to your hub is more time consuming. But she does have her 24 hour guard on hand to help out 🤣🤣
No surprise the day daddy was round the "security system" was installed just lets all remember she is an independent woman 🤣🤣
Yeah I thought that but I can’t find the cameras online anywhere as don’t know what make they are 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.