Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I honestly think Charlie is getting a bit sick of it tbh. I saw on one of her posts the other day someone say have you tried the trufru things? And Charlie hadn't heard of them!! Then came the huns omg watch Aimee’s taste test she was sooo funny. I mean the pics below I found fing revolting never mind funny!! 🤢 most sensitive teeth ever!!!!! 🤣🙄 Also I caught a bit of one of her lives where she said I'm not answering any more questions about Aimee it must be so irritating that is literally most of her comments Aimee Aimee Aimee I'd be so pissed off if I was her like she's her sister a s from Southport not fing Beyonce 🤢🙈🙄🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240429-184243_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240429-184243_TikTok.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 108
  • Screenshot_20240429-184246_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240429-184246_TikTok.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 84
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Bread chicken and cheese for dinner for Harper and the wraps aren't even done right so the filling probably all fell out on her. And no gravy dip for her cucumber. Letting the side down now Aimee! Whys everything me favourite or harpers favourite. Everything can't be a favourite otherwise it literally takes away from the definition of the word 🤷‍♀️

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Oh aimless do off with your cucumber sticks. Cucumber sticks and soup. Stop trying to force this personality that you are quirky. And please get your daughter correctly assessed so she can get the help she needs. Having to call it harpers chicken so she eats it, the same meals on rotation, having to cut things a certain way, along with numerous other things that we don't see. It's staring you in the face that your daughter has additional needs and you are playing it down as quirky. She grinds my gears. How will harper cope at an older school?

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
Yep I've said it for a couple of years now, she has a personality disorder. She craves any kind of attention good or bad. It's never her fault it's always someone else's. Expectations of others but never herself. The security system isn't even that, I don't know how she blatantly lies like I'd die inside.
I remember when working in a mental health hospital in the past somebody saying to me that they didn’t envy the ward I was working on! This was people who had been sectioned under the mental health act and the vast majority were personality disorders amongst other illnesses she said they were the most dangerous she found to of worked with because of the lies and manipulation accusations etc ( I hope this doesn’t offend anyone! ) these were patients who were unwell and sectioned not living in the community! And we were always told to go in two’s when speaking to them etc .. I no it’s kind of far fetched but you get what I am aiming at on the traits she shows! And how this differs to your typical narc!

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She needs shaming if she does in the press and any other bone idol so called creator that’s gifted it all
My daughter has worked extra hours, been planning with her girlfriends for ages , like you say accommodation, train tickets etc
I will also be absolutely fuming 😡
She will act like she's the biggest fan to! Yet not know a single song that's not been released. She makes my blood boil at times but when people work hard to get what she's handed for free for doing sweet do all but lay on her sofa sleeping while her mother picks up after her. It's a bloody joke!

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I remember when working in a mental health hospital in the past somebody saying to me that they didn’t envy the ward I was working on! This was people who had been sectioned under the mental health act and the vast majority were personality disorders amongst other illnesses she said they were the most dangerous she found to of worked with because of the lies and manipulation accusations etc ( I hope this doesn’t offend anyone! ) these were patients who were unwell and sectioned not living in the community! And we were always told to go in two’s when speaking to them etc .. I no it’s kind of far fetched but you get what I am aiming at on the traits she shows! And how this differs to your typical narc!
Yeah I worked in crisis acute psychiatric wards and also in the community now work in acute dementia care. But I get what you mean. Same rules always applied with people who were really unwell go in 2s to avoid any accusations. Because there isn't a bar low enough sometimes if they take a disliking to you. But that's when they would be very unwell and some continue the cycle because they don't want to put work into themselves which is Aimee. She's dangerous.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Bread chicken and cheese for dinner for Harper and the wraps aren't even done right so the filling probably all fell out on her. And no gravy dip for her cucumber. Letting the side down now Aimee! Whys everything me favourite or harpers favourite. Everything can't be a favourite otherwise it literally takes away from the definition of the word 🤷‍♀️
Its not Birdseyes!!!!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄 also proof if proof were needed that Aimee is just a t and H is not a 3yr old... it won't let me post the vid but if anyone is interested in finding the below vid... s-tits says Frubalicious!!! H looks at her like she's mad and says clear as day Fruba-what??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Anyhow @RosieJo I can't even contemplate her at Era's for now I'm safe just thinking she is but if she is I'm revealing myself and kicking up holy fing hell!!! And Taylor... I love you but I want a fing refund!!! 🤣🤢😭💔

Mar 8, 2024
Tbh I just feel sorry for her because she is doing all the right things single
Mother working! Independent! Takes her son out and swimming etc! Cooks home cooked meals! Budgets! Even said yesterday on her post that her ex’s partner is lovely! Then you have geriatric Barbie basically spoon fed and arse wiped it’s totally fed up and it’s almost weird it creeps me out tbh 🤣 did you see her eye wrinkles on that plate video compared to her eyes on her live when selling the eye cream .. her huns are dumb arses
I agree on all that on Charlie she should be so proud of herself as the fy mum certainly isn't ! . . and I've just going to loads my screen shots of them as it's so bad 😳😳

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Its not Birdseyes!!!!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄 also proof if proof were needed that Aimee is just a t and H is not a 3yr old... it won't let me post the vid but if anyone is interested in finding the below vid... s-tits says Frubalicious!!! H looks at her like she's mad and says clear as day Fruba-what??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Anyhow @RosieJo I can't even contemplate her at Era's for now I'm safe just thinking she is but if she is I'm revealing myself and kicking up holy fing hell!!! And Taylor... I love you but I want a fing refund!!! 🤣🤢😭💔
I remember Harper doing that! Harper is probably embarrassed by her daily. I would be lol I don't think influences should get free tickets to such big gigs anyway. It takes away from how special it is to normal people working really hard to get there. I say influencer in the loosest sense of the word. All aimee has done is influence me to hyperfocus on my food and weight again (t) and to never ever ever be anything like her!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Ouch poor you ❤️❤️❤️❤️ fractured coccyx I can’t imagine how bad that must’ve.
Yep dry socket 😩😩😩 at the time if I’d of been offered death, I’d choose death. It is hand on heart one of the most painful things, I have trigeminal neuralgia and that’s bad, it’s not called su****e disease for nothing, dry socket is up there. And Charlie got no help, disgusting. She just had to get on with it. Something has definitely happened that keeps Aimee babied.
Oh god hope you're OK. Yesss it's deffo up there!!! Yes I fractured my coccyx in Magaluf when I was 19 wayyyy back when!!! Let's just say it was the unexpected longest, most expensive holiday of my life and I wouldn't recommend 😭😭🤣🤣 But that's another story for another day 🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Sorry forgot to attach 🤣

Attachments

• Snapchat-1513002646.jpg
    Snapchat-1513002646.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 117

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I remember Harper doing that! Harper is probably embarrassed by her daily. I would be lol I don't think influences should get free tickets to such big gigs anyway. It takes away from how special it is to normal people working really hard to get there. I say influencer in the loosest sense of the word. All aimee has done is influence me to hyperfocus on my food and weight again (t) and to never ever ever be anything like her!
Just use her as WHAT NOT TO EAT AND DRINK. She’s an absolute disgrace

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Seriously never known someone to make wrapping a wrap so difficult like she’s performing brain surgery.
And when she realised the wraps were over done and said H wouldn’t eat them.

I do think there is some additional needs with H though everything points to it, the names for things so she eats them, the fact she has to whisper sometimes so she doesn’t hear things, the weird food combination and the same repetitive foods etc.

Then again she could be the way she is due to Aimee’s shocking parenting and babying her constantly. So she could just be a product of her environment.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
For my fellow Swifties: 💃🏻🥂
I'd be a fearless lier
I'd be a filtered type
When no-one believes ya
What's that like?

I'm so sick of eating as much as I can
Wondering if I'd dress better could I keep a man?
And I'm so scared of them all stalking me again. Think I need a man.
But can't keep a man
Cause I look like a man
A shiny tin-man

Status
Not open for further replies.