Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Do you know what, I’ve never actually thought that granny might be being told what to say before, but I think you’re absolutely right! There’s something not right about the relationship between those two, I’ve said previously that I think she has something on granny and granny will do whatever she has to in order to pacify her. Her daughter needs an intervention.

She rarely mentions Charlie at all, but often talks non-stop about how wonderful Aimee is. Must make Charlie feel like s.

Right, I’m off again for a long shift. Have a good day lovelies. Xx
Have a good shift lovely ❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I never realised before but she is the real version of David Brent.
Have you seen the film? Life on the road.
It’s her 😂

Attachments

• IMG_5073.jpeg
    IMG_5073.jpeg
    115.4 KB · Views: 22
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Loovvveee that there's so many Swifties ❤️❤️ Wish we could all meet up and cheers to being bitches 😉🤣 so I will if you will. Virtual cheers 🥂 also love how many aren't Swifties but all aboard the fuming for us train ❤️🤣 Won't it be hysterical if she's not going 🤣 but she's as subtle as she is classy and predictable.

Anyhow just got to an appointment so I'll be back ❤️ @JustForFun hope you're treatment goes well ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
@longtimechatterbox all quiet on the Southport front 🤣 nothing after DUD. But if you could have a bit of consideration she's been so busy having tantrums with her s Christmas plates and she's really really poorly don't you know? She's allowed a night off from chatting s!!! 🤣🤣🤣 but really just a perfect excuse for her to conjure up Wednesdays bullshit 🙄🤣

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Morning all, sorry been slacking ha I've had my grandaughter and she is a little handful lol
Hope ur all OK x please don't tell me Mummy went round to do all the work whilst lazy pants slobbed!!!!!! Perfectly timed! How old is her mum late 65 and her dad 70? She has absolutely no shame! I just couldn't even imagine if my mum was here at that age relying so much on her or my dad at that age.
It's becoming more apparent how obvious it is that s pants is her favourite child! I know Charlie can be abit OTT with the posing and hair waving, but she outshines her sister as a mother.
Shes the biggest fing adult baby I have ever come across! Never seen anything like it. She's totally deranged!

Mar 8, 2024
I watched some of Staffs live last night. Jesus we saw Aimless is baby raindeer Staff is giving her a run for her money how she was drooling over Korey. I watched from his side and the comments were hilarious. Telling him he should cancel his life ins policy and not get involved with any charities. Love that for
I couldn’t bare watch it 🤣 she’s all over another guy who I actually know too from up north (I’m northern Irish) don’t want to say too much for fear of outing myself to the charity thief. I actually think her and A are as bad as each other just in different ways.

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Good morning!
Wonder what delights owd headlock vag brings today? I reckon she’s still milking being “ill” and is so poorly she’s on the urgent transplant list for a new kidney.
She will soldier on and do first slurp and chew of the day for her huns, then make a hammy sammy with the crusts cut off, some cakey wakey, frubilicious, quavers and some grapes….

Happenstance

Mar 8, 2024
I couldn’t bare watch it 🤣 she’s all over another guy who I actually know too from up north (I’m northern Irish) don’t want to say too much for fear of outing myself to the charity thief. I actually think her and A are as bad as each other just in different ways.
He actually (Korey) seems okay and I hope she doesn't drag him into her drama

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I watched some of Staffs live last night. Jesus we saw Aimless is baby raindeer Staff is giving her a run for her money how she was drooling over Korey. I watched from his side and the comments were hilarious. Telling him he should cancel his life ins policy and not get involved with any charities. Love that for her 🤣
Brilliant 🤣🤣

Mar 14, 2024
Leeds
@longtimechatterbox all quiet on the Southport front 🤣 nothing after DUD. But if you could have a bit of consideration she's been so busy having tantrums with her s Christmas plates and she's really really poorly don't you know? She's allowed a night off from chatting s!!! 🤣🤣🤣 but really just a perfect excuse for her to conjure up Wednesdays bullshit 🙄🤣
She will have been too busy stalking vavs live the jealousy seeping from every pore 😆

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Ah! Will be sending you a subconscious wave 🤣 I’m also going to Dublin shows. I’m planning on a Marjorie style outfit and then making myself a reputation costume (could be interesting since I can’t sew). I’d die of laughter if A actually wore that tin man monstrosity to a swift concert.
Hahahaha death by sewing needle coming up then 🤣 good on you making the outfit!!

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
First chew of the day. Eyes in the back of me head. Lunchable for harlods packed lunch. Ymca Wendy over to suck of the decorator, sorry I mean keep an eye on everything getting done. The grey dressing gown which once was pink draped round her. Mac and cheese for dinner.

Those greens have done wonders for you love

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Loovvveee that there's so many Swifties ❤️❤️ Wish we could all meet up and cheers to being bitches 😉🤣 so I will if you will. Virtual cheers 🥂 also love how many aren't Swifties but all aboard the fuming for us train ❤️🤣 Won't it be hysterical if she's not going 🤣 but she's as subtle as she is classy and predictable.

Anyhow just got to an appointment so I'll be back ❤️ @JustForFun hope you're treatment goes well ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Oh I’m fuming and raging for all of you. I do like Swift but I’m not a die hard fan

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
First chew of the day. Eyes in the back of me head. Lunchable for harlods packed lunch. Ymca Wendy over to suck of the decorator, sorry I mean keep an eye on everything getting done. The grey dressing gown which once was pink draped round her. Mac and cheese for dinner.

Those greens have done wonders for you love
Why does she need to be there?
This woman gets more strange as the days go on. Seriously bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.