Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I watched some of Staffs live last night. Jesus we saw Aimless is baby raindeer Staff is giving her a run for her money how she was drooling over Korey. I watched from his side and the comments were hilarious. Telling him he should cancel his life ins policy and not get involved with any charities. Love that for her 🤣
I can’t believe what I witnessed last night 😂I stopped looking at her because I couldn’t deal with raging at her as well as olga. God it sent me wild 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Nope it just seems to be the go to antibiotics they keep giving me. I’m starting to think it’s becoming embedded and I’m just gonna have to live with it 😖
It’s obviously not working as well now as that happens when your body gets used to them. It might be that some bacteria is left in small numbers and then it slowly creeps back up causing the symptoms again.
Go back and ask for an alternative antibiotic to really blast it out 👍🏼

• Love
Reactions: Aimeesfatmuff

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Morning all, sorry been slacking ha I've had my grandaughter and she is a little handful lol
Hope ur all OK x please don't tell me Mummy went round to do all the work whilst lazy pants slobbed!!!!!! Perfectly timed! How old is her mum late 65 and her dad 70? She has absolutely no shame! I just couldn't even imagine if my mum was here at that age relying so much on her or my dad at that age.
It's becoming more apparent how obvious it is that s pants is her favourite child! I know Charlie can be abit OTT with the posing and hair waving, but she outshines her sister as a mother.
Shes the biggest fing adult baby I have ever come across! Never seen anything like it. She's totally deranged!
Would she like to wear a nappy (she needs to as she sS HERSELF) and a onsie and have gash flasher feed her like a baby and push her around in an adult buggy?

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Hey everyone 🥰🥰🥰

Hope you’re all ok and I needed the break as I was really getting carried away and got myself in trouble with what I wrote here dragging people into stuff they didn’t need to be involved with 🙈
Had a lot going on in life recently with nearly losing someone very close to me a few weeks ago and they are still here thank god and they have palliative care seeing them daily to keep on top of the pain🙏 Cancer for the 4th time in their lifetime is not fair and why does it have to happen to the good people. Told in February they have metastases in lungs and bones and time isn’t on their side and my children are really struggling with the thought of losing this person they have had their whole life🥺 Yes they are adults but their ASD and ADHD makes it much harder for them to digest and accept what is going to happen.
I got so consumed in trying to get karma to hurry up which was very silly as I’ve waited yrs so I can wait a little longer.
Got my MRI scan this week too which my consultant wasn’t messing around when he said urgent. Nerves have already kicked in and gp is sending a script for some meds to calm me down for it.
I’ve also been coming of pr3gab with reduced doses (gp knows) and it’s just sent my head scatty the last two weeks. I’m 9 weeks in doing this and only 7 more to go to completely come off it. Not going to lie it’s been a struggle as been on them since 2008 or 2010 as was on gaba first so it’s been a long time. Spent some time at the weekend meditating, doing some crafting as currently making a witchy spell book and also well needed self care.
I’ve been here since the early days and have connected with a lot of you and have missed you all.
I hope we can move forward and if you want me off this thread I totally get it.
I seriously can’t catch up on the pages if anyone can update me if anything has happened or it’s still SSDD (same💩different day)

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Hey everyone 🥰🥰🥰

Hope you’re all ok and I needed the break as I was really getting carried away and got myself in trouble with what I wrote here dragging people into stuff they didn’t need to be involved with 🙈
Had a lot going on in life recently with nearly losing someone very close to me a few weeks ago and they are still here thank god and they have palliative care seeing them daily to keep on top of the pain🙏 Cancer for the 4th time in their lifetime is not fair and why does it have to happen to the good people. Told in February they have metastases in lungs and bones and time isn’t on their side and my children are really struggling with the thought of losing this person they have had their whole life🥺 Yes they are adults but their ASD and ADHD makes it much harder for them to digest and accept what is going to happen.
I got so consumed in trying to get karma to hurry up which was very silly as I’ve waited yrs so I can wait a little longer.
Got my MRI scan this week too which my consultant wasn’t messing around when he said urgent. Nerves have already kicked in and gp is sending a script for some meds to calm me down for it.
I’ve also been coming of pr3gab with reduced doses (gp knows) and it’s just sent my head scatty the last two weeks. I’m 9 weeks in doing this and only 7 more to go to completely come off it. Not going to lie it’s been a struggle as been on them since 2008 or 2010 as was on gaba first so it’s been a long time. Spent some time at the weekend meditating, doing some crafting as currently making a witchy spell book and also well needed self care.
I’ve been here since the early days and have connected with a lot of you and have missed you all.
I seriously can’t catch up on the pages if anyone can update me if anything has happened or it’s still SSDD (same💩different day)
Jo!!! You have made my day coming back!!!!

I was so worried about you it knocked me sick and I went quiet too.

God I hope you’re ok?

I’m so pleased you come back.
I for one missed you!!! Xxxx ❤️

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I can’t believe what I witnessed last night 😂I stopped looking at her because I couldn’t deal with raging at her as well as olga. God it sent me wild 😂
Omg I was just flicking through TikTok and the live came up on my fyp. OMG I was embarrassed watching it and she really had I’m desperate written on her face 🙈
If that’s what she thinks flirting is then she will never get a man again 🤣
She couldn’t even see he tried to get off the live and when she did that cinnamon dare did you hear her say she had no clothes on lower half and stated OF 🙈
Weird that the cinnamon looked white on camera too considering she doesn’t use filers 🤔🤔

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Hey everyone 🥰🥰🥰

Welcome back ❤️
Scanxiety is real! Hoping for best outcome xx

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Jo!!! You have made my day coming back!!!!

I was so worried about you it knocked me sick and I went quiet too.

God I hope you’re ok?

I’m so pleased you come back.
I for one missed you!!! Xxxx ❤️
This means so much to me ❤️
I’m ok babe and hope you are too and missed you too 🥰🥰
When I feel overwhelmed with things going on in my life I hide away, stay off social media and only answer my phone to family. Some of my friends call it Jo’s hibernating period but they get why I do it and it’s my way of coping.
How have you been ❤️🥰xxxx

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
This means so much to me ❤️
I’m ok babe and hope you are too and missed you too 🥰🥰
When I feel overwhelmed with things going on in my life I hide away, stay off social media and only answer my phone to family. Some of my friends call it Jo’s hibernating period but they get why I do it and it’s my way of coping.
How have you been ❤️🥰xxxx
I do the same.

Right now I’m a bit of a mess, my brother whom I’m extremely close to has been tested for some kind of blood cancer and awaiting the results is awful.

I’m in bits. Honestly you coming back has put a smile on my face. Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.