Mar 9, 2024
In the bin

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240430_144502_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240430_144502_TikTok.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 96
Apr 10, 2024
United Kingdom
The water is only so people will ask and she will link it as its on TikTok shop so she will get commission.
As for the cheesecake testing its not full fat hard cheese in it is full fat soft cheese completely different. So remember the bruce boggtrotter piece of banoffie pie she got from mi dads wife well that will be the exact same soft cheese yet she loved that and demolished it.
Lets at least be consistent with the lies Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
So she’s trying cheese in the form of cheesecake? Cheese softened and sweetened? For her huns? Just reading tattle and saw her comment. She will do anything for attention! I can’t bring myself to watch her cus I know she will be acting completely over the top and she pisses me off even more when she does this kind of s for attention!

Nightnurse

Mar 7, 2024
Hey everyone 🥰🥰🥰

Hope you’re all ok and I needed the break as I was really getting carried away and got myself in trouble with what I wrote here dragging people into stuff they didn’t need to be involved with 🙈
Had a lot going on in life recently with nearly losing someone very close to me a few weeks ago and they are still here thank god and they have palliative care seeing them daily to keep on top of the pain🙏 Cancer for the 4th time in their lifetime is not fair and why does it have to happen to the good people. Told in February they have metastases in lungs and bones and time isn’t on their side and my children are really struggling with the thought of losing this person they have had their whole life🥺 Yes they are adults but their ASD and ADHD makes it much harder for them to digest and accept what is going to happen.
I got so consumed in trying to get karma to hurry up which was very silly as I’ve waited yrs so I can wait a little longer.
Got my MRI scan this week too which my consultant wasn’t messing around when he said urgent. Nerves have already kicked in and gp is sending a script for some meds to calm me down for it.
I’ve also been coming of pr3gab with reduced doses (gp knows) and it’s just sent my head scatty the last two weeks. I’m 9 weeks in doing this and only 7 more to go to completely come off it. Not going to lie it’s been a struggle as been on them since 2008 or 2010 as was on gaba first so it’s been a long time. Spent some time at the weekend meditating, doing some crafting as currently making a witchy spell book and also well needed self care.
I’ve been here since the early days and have connected with a lot of you and have missed you all.
I hope we can move forward and if you want me off this thread I totally get it.
I seriously can’t catch up on the pages if anyone can update me if anything has happened or it’s still SSDD (same💩different day)
Hi Jo. Hows ya mate? 😅

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
Hey everyone 🥰🥰🥰

Hope you’re all ok and I needed the break as I was really getting carried away and got myself in trouble with what I wrote here dragging people into stuff they didn’t need to be involved with 🙈
Had a lot going on in life recently with nearly losing someone very close to me a few weeks ago and they are still here thank god and they have palliative care seeing them daily to keep on top of the pain🙏 Cancer for the 4th time in their lifetime is not fair and why does it have to happen to the good people. Told in February they have metastases in lungs and bones and time isn’t on their side and my children are really struggling with the thought of losing this person they have had their whole life🥺 Yes they are adults but their ASD and ADHD makes it much harder for them to digest and accept what is going to happen.
I got so consumed in trying to get karma to hurry up which was very silly as I’ve waited yrs so I can wait a little longer.
Got my MRI scan this week too which my consultant wasn’t messing around when he said urgent. Nerves have already kicked in and gp is sending a script for some meds to calm me down for it.
I’ve also been coming of pr3gab with reduced doses (gp knows) and it’s just sent my head scatty the last two weeks. I’m 9 weeks in doing this and only 7 more to go to completely come off it. Not going to lie it’s been a struggle as been on them since 2008 or 2010 as was on gaba first so it’s been a long time. Spent some time at the weekend meditating, doing some crafting as currently making a witchy spell book and also well needed self care.
I’ve been here since the early days and have connected with a lot of you and have missed you all.
I hope we can move forward and if you want me off this thread I totally get it.
I seriously can’t catch up on the pages if anyone can update me if anything has happened or it’s still SSDD (same💩different day)
Good to see you back ❤️

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Shes an absolute dickhead. Imagine pretending to not like cheese cos you think it makes a quirky personality trait and then pretend be able to taste actual cheese in a cheese cake. I mean soft cheese is neutral flavouring and on top is mixed with sugar so that and all the other flavours masks it anyway.

And the dramatics! Get a grip and grow up, I’ve seen toddlers be less dramatic than her. If she couldn’t get an M&S deal before she won’t get one now with that crock of s she’s just posted.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Here she goes again with a fake apology video 🙄
Someone has commented on it saying if you are trying to justify yourself then your apology is fake. That’ll get deleted. All the Huns piling on the woman who left the comment won’t though.

Saying don’t go after this person, she knows full well what the toothless mafia are like. Nob.

Status
Not open for further replies.