Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
This vicky in her comments. Aimee is not an influencer. She’s an attention seeker vicky. Give your head a fing wobble! She bought tnese so she could act over the top disgusted to more attention and you ya soft se feeding into it. Go outside, go past the grass and climb into your bin!

Attachments

• IMG_2568.jpeg
    IMG_2568.jpeg
    95.1 KB · Views: 168

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
“I’m sorry that eating a desert upset you”
You fing martyr
Now your stupid followers will be racing to tell you how much they love you.

Hope you feel better now.

It’s so sad that they are the only ones who give you any form of love or attention that you crave. I get mine from genuine friends and my husband thanks. Not strangers online

Mar 20, 2024
uk
This vicky in her comments. Aimee is not an influencer. She’s an attention seeker vicky. Give your head a fing wobble! She bought tnese so she could act over the top disgusted to more attention and you ya soft se feeding into it. Go outside, go past the grass and climb into your bin!
She’s clueless her isn’t she. Doubt there’s anywhere in her TikTok/management contract saying you must buy food from m&s and taste it on a video. She’s not in partnership with m&s or anything, taste testing is absolutely not her job 🤣🤣
Thick as pig s the lot of them

Mar 20, 2024
uk
What a funny contradiction. In her caption on the apology video she’s put “I deserve it” … then she’s on comments ‘defending’ herself? Wait, why aren’t you agreeing with the negative comments? You think you deserve it don’t you???
Oh yes, “I deserve it” was just for sympathy wasn’t it darling. You didn’t really mean it did you? 🤭 just spikes the comments up. Get them views gurrrrl 💅

Mar 8, 2024
She most certainly is doing things just to piss people off Vicky 😳

Mar 8, 2024
She’s clueless her isn’t she. Doubt there’s anywhere in her TikTok/management contract saying you must buy food from m&s and taste it on a video. She’s not in partnership with m&s or anything, taste testing is absolutely not her job 🤣🤣
Thick as pig s the lot of them
Taste testing is one of the most irritating things to come out of TikTok. No one cares what she thinks of the cheese cakes. She only done it cus her empty nob head huns give her the attention so clearly needs to validate herself. She wishes she had a partnership with M&S

Status
Not open for further replies.