Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Hi Jo. Hows ya mate? 😅
I don't agree with this at all. A lot of us expressed loop holes in what was said/done etc. But she's apologised several times and everyone has moved on. We're all guilty of getting carried away at some point. But I didn't think this was necessary because it's not a page for alienating people other than Shamey and her huns!!!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I can’t believe there’s a cheesecake saga 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yes I wouldn’t buy anything with something I didn’t like in it. Bit silly billy isn’t it.
She’s only responding to negative comments on that apology video from what I can see.
I thought you was going having a breather? TURN YOUR PHONE OFF AND TOUCH SOME GRASS BABE. You will feel better xx
She will only feel better when D3 is wrapping his loving arms around her.

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Taste testing is one of the most irritating things to come out of TikTok. No one cares what she thinks of the cheese cakes. She only done it cus her empty nob head huns give her the attention so clearly needs to validate herself. She wishes she had a partnership with M&S
I follow a real reviewer who reviewed those overpriced m&s doughnuts. She didn’t just say “mmm this is the one. This is my favourite” how on earth is that doing anyone a favour who’s considering buying? Gives us no insight on the product what so ever !!

Mar 13, 2024
UK
OMG she annoys me so much it’s crazy! I didn’t think it would upset people, no because you don’t think about anybody but yourself and the impact on your account.
Taste testing is something I do, why? Half your followers live in another country so can’t buy the stuff anyway and I certainly wouldn’t be buying anything you shoved in your great big pie hole. It’s not even although the reviews are helpful and insightful, just ooh that’s delicious or I prefer that. Absolutely no social conscience at all.
I’m guessing tomorrow for the water ad.

Mar 20, 2024
uk
She will only feel better when D3 is wrapping his loving arms around her.
She be going to her floor fitter now in floods of tears telling him the internet hurt her feelings
“Omg why Aimee what have they said?!”

THEY TOLD ME I SHOULDNT HAVE BOUGHT A CHEESECAKE WHEN I KNOW I DONT LIKE CHEESE 😭😭😭😭

“Ahh… don’t know if this is the right time to tell you, but I’ve found 17 mice in your house so far” x

Mar 8, 2024
I follow a real reviewer who reviewed those overpriced m&s doughnuts. She didn’t just say “mmm this is the one. This is my favourite” how on earth is that doing anyone a favour who’s considering buying? Gives us no insight on the product what so ever !!
Aimee just wants to talk about herself and that is it. She is so self absorbed it’s unbelievable

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
She be going to her floor fitter now in floods of tears telling him the internet hurt her feelings
“Omg why Aimee what have they said?!”

THEY TOLD ME I SHOULDNT HAVE BOUGHT A CHEESECAKE WHEN I KNOW I DONT LIKE CHEESE 😭😭😭😭

“Ahh… don’t know if this is the right time to tell you, but I’ve found 17 mice in your house so far” x
Laughing on my afternoon cardio session to that last bit 🤣🤣🤣😂

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Oh do off aimee. If you upset anyone you couldn't give 2 shiny ss. She is such a manipulative b. She has clapped back at the same sort of comments in the past and not given a s who she offends cause she always thinks she's right. No debate lol just do up and do off. Also you cab stay hydrated off screen, nobody needs you chugging on camera. If you're trying to sell water then go do aswell cause you're hydration comes from fizzy drinks, coffee and alcohol. Never ever seen you with water til yesterday. Even on holidays it was fizzy stuff. Also convinced she doesn't hate cheese. I don't like cheese but eat cheese cake and make them to. You can't taste the cheese. Aswell as that if you think u won't like something so you take that big a mouthful? I think not. Twatsicle!!!!

Mar 8, 2024
Aimee it's such a beautiful day so get yourself outside, touch some grass but don't feed the ducks! They have seen you multiple times taste test bread and it's not for them 🥰🤣

Attachments

• PXL_20240425_081517810~2.jpg
    PXL_20240425_081517810~2.jpg
    336 KB · Views: 34
  • PXL_20240425_081402883.MP~3.jpg
    PXL_20240425_081402883.MP~3.jpg
    308.2 KB · Views: 33
  • PXL_20240425_091031366~2.jpg
    PXL_20240425_091031366~2.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 33
Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Hey everyone 🥰🥰🥰

Hope you’re all ok and I needed the break as I was really getting carried away and got myself in trouble with what I wrote here dragging people into stuff they didn’t need to be involved with 🙈
Had a lot going on in life recently with nearly losing someone very close to me a few weeks ago and they are still here thank god and they have palliative care seeing them daily to keep on top of the pain🙏 Cancer for the 4th time in their lifetime is not fair and why does it have to happen to the good people. Told in February they have metastases in lungs and bones and time isn’t on their side and my children are really struggling with the thought of losing this person they have had their whole life🥺 Yes they are adults but their ASD and ADHD makes it much harder for them to digest and accept what is going to happen.
I got so consumed in trying to get karma to hurry up which was very silly as I’ve waited yrs so I can wait a little longer.
Got my MRI scan this week too which my consultant wasn’t messing around when he said urgent. Nerves have already kicked in and gp is sending a script for some meds to calm me down for it.
I’ve also been coming of pr3gab with reduced doses (gp knows) and it’s just sent my head scatty the last two weeks. I’m 9 weeks in doing this and only 7 more to go to completely come off it. Not going to lie it’s been a struggle as been on them since 2008 or 2010 as was on gaba first so it’s been a long time. Spent some time at the weekend meditating, doing some crafting as currently making a witchy spell book and also well needed self care.
I’ve been here since the early days and have connected with a lot of you and have missed you all.
I hope we can move forward and if you want me off this thread I totally get it.
I seriously can’t catch up on the pages if anyone can update me if anything has happened or it’s still SSDD (same💩different day)
Yay you are back! ❤️

We are moving forward and what will be will be….

Status
Not open for further replies.