Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Woe is me I forced myself to eat CREAMCHEESE on camera and pretended to be sick because I fake a food aversion for attention and now people are angry I waste food.

I know she hoovered down the remainders and the spilt crumbs as soon as the camera was turned off.
She doesn't give a shiny s about the waste. Them cheesecakes will be straight in the bin, and she'll have washed her mouth out with Kylie

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She isn’t sorry at all. It is so Insincere at the end of the day aimless your followers don’t have the money to piss down the pan like you do.

Wasting when others can’t afford treats was never gonna go down well! But you’re a greedy gluttonous b so you don’t care.

You probably scoffed all three off cam cos the cheese thing is about as real as stephs dairy allergy. t.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Seriously?!
All these comments trashing the original commenter, mummy to one always straight in there!
Bunch of vultures! “You don’t pay her food bill” “it isn’t your money” “scroll on”
How about you lot go get a grip of some reality and go touch some grass rather than defending someone in drama they created!
If she can’t handle being disagreed with and people questioning her behaviour
She should come off TikTok! Rather than crying because somebody said it’s a waste!

Absolute idiotic behaviour!

Attachments

• IMG_3290.jpeg
    IMG_3290.jpeg
    176.9 KB · Views: 169
Mar 8, 2024
Seriously?!
All these comments trashing the original commenter, mummy to one always straight in there!
Bunch of vultures! “You don’t pay her food bill” “it isn’t your money” “scroll on”
How about you lot go get a grip of some reality and go touch some grass rather than defending someone in drama they created!
She should come off TikTok! Rather than crying because somebody said it’s a waste!

That mummy of one needs 👊 and a few others 😡

bonkers40

Mar 16, 2024
newcastle
Seriously?!

Yeah make it makes sense mummy to one as for one someone who hates cheese why would you buy a cheesecake haha

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
I’ve seen more sincerity in a video from the late Saddam Hussein, than I saw in that last video of hers. Absolutely 💯 gaslighting, and this is her MO this is how she gets away with it all.
Go do yourself you dirty ugly fing piece of ground in dog s around the neck, scruffy looking fishy smelling no man wanting s.
Not sure you've called her quite enough appropriate names there 🤔 😉 😏

Status
Not open for further replies.