Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Another on the block list 🤭
IMG_5079.jpeg
Such passive aggression pent up inside you Olga 💩
Your face looks even more ugly in this post. Not sure gurning is the best look for you

Nightnurse

Mar 7, 2024
I don't agree with this at all. A lot of us expressed loop holes in what was said/done etc. But she's apologised several times and everyone has moved on. We're all guilty of getting carried away at some point. But I didn't think this was necessary because it's not a page for alienating people other than Shamey and her huns!!

Gosh you’re being a bit of an Aimee here
It was a joke. Chill out

Last edited:

Nightnurse

Mar 7, 2024
I don't agree with this at all. A lot of us expressed loop holes in what was said/done etc. But she's apologised several times and everyone has moved on. We're all guilty of getting carried away at some point. But I didn't think this was necessary because it's not a page for alienating people other than Shamey and her huns!!!

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Hitting the booze early tonight then 👍 no DUD THANK do it's coz she's ordering a KFC FOR 6 and can't be fed with the drama 😂😂😂😂 shouldn't be such a lazy fing pig then should ya Aimee, buying puddings so you can throw your easy come easy go spending habits in people's faces then acting all sad and fing pitiful when you get pulled up on your greed and utter wastefulness turning comments off. You're a fing disgrace of a human being. GREEDY LAZY fING SLOB .....Feeling better??? Clearly you are now your mum cleaned and moved all your stuff and entertained your daughter while you kipped on the settee, do ME!! Shel be pissed up by now, sat on her fat arse ordering her banquet for a small army . I hope she chokes on it

Status
Not open for further replies.