Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Morning all 🥰 Hope everyone has a lovely day 😎
The boots video annoyed me so much!! Not just because of the price of that toothpaste.. so good that she uses whitening strips 🙄🙄 but I can't stand the way she damages brands that want nothing to do with her! Putting everyone off the colgate!! Yeah but did it make you heave like the cheesecake heaves? Or actually heave? 🤢🤣 then the change in her voice with 'Lorryyyyeellll' because she went to that s 'event' power point with her bezzie so close she was in another hotel 🤣 Time to get down the jobcentre love it's not going well 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Morning everyone 🥰🥰
Just catching up on yesterday and I was wondering when she does these taste tastes & DUD, can she claim anything back under expenses seeing as it’s her ‘job’ 🤔
I’m only asking as a someone I know who is a hairdresser bought a balmain skirt at £800 and put it down as work uniform with her Kurt Geiger heels too. Obviously she never wore them with her job but it opened my eyes in how they can get away with it. I’m not sure on how self employment taxes etc work as I’ve always been employed by companies who pay tax etc out wages.
My ex was self employed working oversees and he made £85k in 10 months and paid £4,000 in tax because he claimed EVERYTHING on his expenses. I don’t know how it’s allowed I mean surely HMRC know 90% of self employed people are taking the piss 😂, and before anyone pipes up.. I didn’t see a penny of it ( massive gambler!!) so I’m not bitter because we separated, once a bellend, always a bellend haha!

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Wow 13 pages 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 not me waking at 4.30 honestly treatment destroys me 🤣🤣 morning t bags missed use. No dud did someone hit the kylie because the huns disagreed 👀 love that for her. Honey g hitting the kylie all before 3 love that for her. Wax strips wow she really has some audacity and as for can’t talk about the lazer removal there is no asa update so she’s full of s she just cba with the confrontation of proving she’s a lying fat t. Poor hamper did she even go to school yesterday ? Sat with headphones an iPad while mummy gauges on cheesecake and wine what a time to be alive. Taking a break but in boots 2 hours later you wouldn’t know a break off TikTok if it hit u in the face. She honestly does my fjng head in scruffy t
Sending you lots of hug and strength babe ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Ok that strip ‘tease’ cheese ‘joke’ wasn’t funny the first time she cracked it. She’s scraping the barrel for content now mind.. also.. if you get the feeling your child is standing over you while you’re ‘asleep’ do you really run through 500 scenarios before you open your peepers? I think not Aimee.. you absolute wet lettuce. What a bore!

booboobit

Mar 8, 2024
Morning everyone 🥰🥰
Just catching up on yesterday and I was wondering when she does these taste tastes & DUD, can she claim anything back under expenses seeing as it’s her ‘job’ 🤔
I’m only asking as a someone I know who is a hairdresser bought a balmain skirt at £800 and put it down as work uniform with her Kurt Geiger heels too. Obviously she never wore them with her job but it opened my eyes in how they can get away with it. I’m not sure on how self employment taxes etc work as I’ve always been employed by companies who pay tax etc out wages.
it’s just taken off the ‘profit’ and less cooperation tax! if she has a good accountant then she will always be at a loss anyway at the end of a financial year! we run a limited company, i’m not sure how it works for self employed

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Morning all 🥰 Hope everyone has a lovely day 😎
The boots video annoyed me so much!! Not just because of the price of that toothpaste.. so good that she uses whitening strips 🙄🙄 but I can't stand the way she damages brands that want nothing to do with her! Putting everyone off the colgate!! Yeah but did it make you heave like the cheesecake heaves? Or actually heave? 🤢🤣 then the change in her voice with 'Lorryyyyeellll' because she went to that s 'event' power point with her bezzie so close she was in another hotel 🤣 Time to get down the jobcentre love it's not going well 🤣🤣🤣
That video in boots has made me mad because I’ve used that hi smile toothpaste for over a year and I stock up when they have offers on plus it’s also cheaper to order on the website. I love their colour correcting serum too and it does work but I’m not about to sell my soul to the devil and the world of TikTok to promote it. The only reason I use this brand is because normal mint toothpaste burns my mouth. I hate anything menthol/mint including chocolate and can only handle spearmint gum 🙈
Is it just me that gets annoyed with products you’ve used for ages and she hops on the bandwagon
It's entirely up to you and don't mean any offence whatsoever but I'd probably edit your child's name out of this. Like I said totally upto you but you have said a few things that beggars belief how numb nikks hasn't realised who you are 🤣🤣🤣
ive just realised that 🙈🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Good Morning all,
Not gonna lie, I had 2 glasses of wine last night and feel meh this morning how the hell does catpiss do this on the daily and feel like this it’s awful. Sat drinking a coffee and hoping this feeling passes quickly as I’ve got an interview this afternoon.
Good luck!!!! Sending all the positive vibes! ♥️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Ok that strip ‘tease’ cheese ‘joke’ wasn’t funny the first time she cracked it. She’s scraping the barrel for content now mind.. also.. if you get the feeling your child is standing over you while you’re ‘asleep’ do you really run through 500 scenarios before you open your peepers? I think not Aimee.. you absolute wet lettuce. What a bore!
I came to say this. It was boring the first time. Like how old are you? Same as the 'boobie' doughnuts! Ew!! 🤢🤣
And you can say cheese!!!! You say it in every video 😴 what do you mean she doesn't like it? I had no idea!!! 😲😲😲😲

Mar 20, 2024
uk

Attachments

• IMG_7128.jpeg
    IMG_7128.jpeg
    269.4 KB · Views: 53

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Awwwww Jo I've got tears 😭 thankyou so very much that is so kind. Bless you 🙏 sounds like you have been through some tough times aswell and you seem to have done a fab job so well done to you aswell 🥰 sounds like ur a strong woman with everything ur going through ❤ I wake up everyday with new challenges but I take them head on no matter what, I fight and fight for my little Man. He's such an amazing person, kind caring and so clever, he makes me so proud everyday. I couldn't imagen not fighting for him, I'm his voice and I will never ever stop. Don't get me wrong some days I wait til he has gone to school and I cry for hours with sheer fustration but I pick myself up and carry on.
Totally agree with everything you have said, she's just so self absorbed she cant see whats in front of her. She has no life values, she should be preparing her child for high-school and everything that comes with that. Just my personal view but she hasn't got a maternal bone in her body, so sad for Harper.
I count my blessings every single day and if I don't achieve everything I want in life I know I have raised 3 beautiful kind, respectful children because I sacrificed everything for them just like many of us on here, baffles me Jo it really does. Big loves to you and thankyou so much for ur kind words. Sorry for the essay aswell 🤣🤣🤣 xxxxxxxx
You’re so welcome babe and you really are an amazing mum ❤️
Would you be able to delete your comment with it being linked to the post I wrote. Feel so bloody stupid I did that xxxx

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
So Aimee. What you're saying is you weren't in the slightest bit annoyed about yesterday cause you slept well and deeply by all accounts. Fake as usual! Your huns will wake up completely soon. And another thing you're saying is your 9 year old child has her phone in bed with her to go online when she wants and it's obviously disrupting her sleep if she's seeking out her charger an hour before you get up? That or her sleeps poor because she is actually on the spectrum but even at that you can't be arsed getting up then so her phone parents her. Either option there is disgraceful. How do you know she isnt speaking to some weirdo? How do you know she's getting enough sleep? 9 year old shouldn't even have a phone never mind have it in bed with them. Even if its her ipad. It shouldnt be in bed with her she can do all the same things on that as her phone. Beggers belief.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
It's entirely up to you and don't mean any offence whatsoever but I'd probably edit your child's name out of this. Like I said totally upto you but you have said a few things that beggars belief how numb nikks hasn't realised who you are 🤣🤣🤣
Would you possibly delete this comment at all as I was so stupid writing that in. Honestly can’t believe I did that xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.