Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
That video in boots has made me mad because I’ve used that hi smile toothpaste for over a year and I stock up when they have offers on plus it’s also cheaper to order on the website. I love their colour correcting serum too and it does work but I’m not about to sell my soul to the devil and the world of TikTok to promote it. The only reason I use this brand is because normal mint toothpaste burns my mouth. I hate anything menthol/mint including chocolate and can only handle spearmint gum 🙈
Is it just me that gets annoyed with products you’ve used for ages and she hops on the bandwagon

ive just realised that 🙈🤣🤣
No it's deffo not just you!! Because my Rita Ora jeans are still here in a bag because fy mccunt decided she was 'cool' on Saturday 😭😭🤣🤣

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Good Morning all,
Not gonna lie, I had 2 glasses of wine last night and feel meh this morning how the hell does catpiss do this on the daily and feel like this it’s awful. Sat drinking a coffee and hoping this feeling passes quickly as I’ve got an interview this afternoon.
If you can go to a chemist or a big store like Tesco, buy some dioralyte sachets and have one. It doesn’t taste nice but it will help you feel better. Was told this years ago by a surgeon when I was in urology theatre as some staff had sore heads from a night out. It’s something that’s just stayed in my head and I’ve always got a box of them in my medicine cupboard mainly for that reason.
Hope you feel better soon 🥰

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
No it's deffo not just you!! Because my Rita Ora jeans are still here in a bag because fy mccunt decided she was 'cool' on Saturday 😭😭🤣🤣
I actually popped into Southport primark the other day and wanted those jeans as they are really nice but I was in a rush to get back home. Can’t believe A has bought them and totally get what you’re saying but I guarentee they look a hell of a lot better on you though 🥰
I was quite proud that i went in there for socks and white t shirts and only came out with those items 🤣🤣

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
If you can go to a chemist or a big store like Tesco, buy some dioralyte sachets and have one. It doesn’t taste nice but it will help you feel better. Was told this years ago by a surgeon when I was in urology theatre as some staff had sore heads from a night out. It’s something that’s just stayed in my head and I’ve always got a box of them in my medicine cupboard mainly for that reason.
Hope you feel better soon 🥰
I’ve had a can of monster starting to feel more normal now xx

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Morning you lovely lot. What have I missed this morning from the hopeless one? I’m in work with a migraine that won’t get lost and couldn’t bare listening to her voice today.
Oh gosh the worst. Hope it passes!!! Drunk plenty water just not the one she has they're all contaminated 🤣
Just a verrrrry long winded packed lunch with a story of H waking her an hour before her alarm looking for her charger!! Plus H supposedly wanting to go to home bargains at bedtime but I predict bullshit cz she can't even make up exciting stories 🤣🤣

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Let’s hope wee H isn’t standing at the side of the bed with something lodged in her throat and can’t make a sound.
Mums got scenarios to run through before she decides if it’s worth opening her eyes for her or not!
#SleepingBeauty
“Stood by my bed looking over me”.
I thought they were sharing a bed/bedroom at the moment? Why would she get out of the bed to stand and look over her?

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
What is that smug face all about. Looks like the Trunchbull

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240501_101047_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240501_101047_TikTok.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 106
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
“Stood by my bed looking over me”.
I thought they were sharing a bed/bedroom at the moment? Why would she get out of the bed to stand and look over her?
Yeah I thought that too! If your kid gets out of bed and you are there do not just naturally wake up to make sure everything’s ok? An hour before the alarm would be a cause for concern for me, and if she does get up before her mum (not shocked if she did lazy moo), you still just check so you can sleep more at ease they are fine.

What she admits to is so baffling 🤣🤣🤣
H standing flapping her arms in the air because she can’t make a sound and mums pushing out the Z’s thinking get your own bloody drink you’re almost 10.

Mar 13, 2024
UK
God she’s getting worse! Looks like s, no content, no new brands and the ones she has every man and his or her dog also promote.
If I was her, which thank f@@k I’m not, I would be having a serious talk with myself. In her mind the T folks, were a small minority and everyone else loved her. Little did she know that in fact there were loads of us waiting in the wings just waiting on this opportunity to share our woes. We have passed 20,000 comments in two months and although a small amount are us caring for each other and a few attempting to support ole Catpiss, the rest are us venting our frustration. Surely that should be message enough that she needs to get off Tik Tok, seek professional help and look after her child.

Status
Not open for further replies.