Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
😂 just watched this morning video of her going on about H and the phone charger and then packing lunch box-

Did anyone else clock when she put the plastic box in the bag that had the sandwich in it was like she banged it twice to make it sound like it wasn’t empty?! 😂😂😂

Honestly she is a right 🔔🔚!

Meeting at school done, emails sent and now preparing tea for my little vagina fruits for when they home from school.

Hope everyone having a good day! 💕

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
God she’s getting worse! Looks like s, no content, no new brands and the ones she has every man and his or her dog also promote.
If I was her, which thank f@@k I’m not, I would be having a serious talk with myself. In her mind the T folks, were a small minority and everyone else loved her. Little did she know that in fact there were loads of us waiting in the wings just waiting on this opportunity to share our woes. We have passed 20,000 comments in two months and although a small amount are us caring for each other and a few attempting to support ole Catpiss, the rest are us venting our frustration. Surely that should be message enough that she needs to get off Tik Tok, seek professional help and look after her child.
Spot on. She seems to have spiralled since this place blew up I think. Can’t be a coincidence.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Aimee better read this report from Liverpool echo about using sunbeds and how a 26yr old is dealing with the consequences now.
Considering you have said you had a carcinoma, major health anxiety and anxiety about leaving H, you’re doing the complete opposite.
Anyone who has had a carcinoma WOULD NOT, I repeat WOULD NOT be using a sunbed as the risk for skin cancer is extremely HIGH.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I actually popped into Southport primark the other day and wanted those jeans as they are really nice but I was in a rush to get back home. Can’t believe A has bought them and totally get what you’re saying but I guarentee they look a hell of a lot better on you though 🥰
I was quite proud that i went in there for socks and white t shirts and only came out with those items 🤣🤣
Bloody hell well done it's like mission impossible to not get a load of crap you don't need. Must be why numb nuts likes it so much 🤣 but we can't all afford to go 3x a week can we 🤣
I got mine at Trafford Centre and they still had them yesterday don't know if that's anywhere near you 🥰❤️

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
I am not a Steph fan but I watched her video this morning then straight after I watched Aimee’s and as soon as I watch Aimee‘s I’m looking listening pulling a face like I can smell her and thinking wtf! take away who they both are it’s like your watching one person who is washed dressed hair brushed looks clean then straight after the next looks smelly dirty not dressed no hair brushed … why on gods earth would any body do this it’s weird! Get washed get dressed put some clothes on brush your teeth and then record you weird ass women! you look like you reak!! It’s actually disturbing! Have a lovely day everyone

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Right gals little game spot the difference. It's a really hard one to be fair. Winner gets the left over marks and spencers cheesecake.
I don't know who it is but the guy on the right weighs less, better fringe, clean, looks like a semi matching outfit and on 1st glance looks like he could be trusted to look after my pet fly

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I’m sorry but why is hamper up on her own over a hour before the alarm anyway ? Thought Aimee always stated how well hamper slept etc blamed her for sleeping in on the holiday I’m sure of it. If it’s true and h is on the spectrum would explain the bad sleeping not all kids but some do suffer mine as use all know is one of them who likes to swing round dairylea dunkers at 3am 🤣🤣 but my point is why tthe do isn’t she up with her 9 or not if she’s up to the point she’s active to be on her phone or iPad then she should be being watched. Shes a fing disgrace I didn’t even watch the whole video she makes me fume to be honest. She wants to be a fing parent and grow the do up selfish t. My kids are my absolute world she literally disgusts me still as scruffy as ever just a overall scruff bag

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
These look familiar 🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_6407.jpeg
    IMG_6407.jpeg
    212 KB · Views: 77
Status
Not open for further replies.