Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
I’m sorry but why is hamper up on her own over a hour before the alarm anyway ? Thought Aimee always stated how well hamper slept etc blamed her for sleeping in on the holiday I’m sure of it. If it’s true and h is on the spectrum would explain the bad sleeping not all kids but some do suffer mine as use all know is one of them who likes to swing round dairylea dunkers at 3am 🤣🤣 but my point is why tthe do isn’t she up with her 9 or not if she’s up to the point she’s active to be on her phone or iPad then she should be being watched. Shes a fing disgrace I didn’t even watch the whole video she makes me fume to be honest. She wants to be a fing parent and grow the do up selfish t. My kids are my absolute world she literally disgusts me still as scruffy as ever just a overall scruff bag
Noticed how she said we don’t sleep in then smiled n started laughing. She’s probably hungover & can’t get outta bed.

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
Riveting content once again 🤣 Also I thought she said her and H were sharing a room whilst the decorating is done. So why would she be stood over her like she’d just walked in the room? She’d have already been in there.
Kandi Burruss Reaction GIF

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
“I’m only doing this video cos so many people asked about it.. who knew so many people would be interested in water” laughs her head off. Commission paid though. It’s the only water she likes she doesn’t even like Evian. Well it’s first time I’ve ever seen u drink it.
I only ever drink water, mainly fizzy apart from the odd Monster or Diet Coke if I need caffeine as never drink booze coffee or tea
All still mineral water tastes the same to me. How can you not like Evian? It doesn’t taste of anything. The water she’s flogging here I have sometimes because it’s often in hotel rooms. It’s water, tastes nice and crisp and wet. It’s not flavoured.
She talks absolute crap!!!!!
Is she all there? Seriously I mean she’s not right 😂

Apr 10, 2024
United Kingdom
Seems Aimee is still confused she said her child was standing next to her sleeping....unless her room has been finished decorating then she will be in her room anyway.....
As for the Fiji water theres was a lawsuit on it in America and when a state water company took them to court It was tested against the tap water in that state and it contained significantly higher levels of arsenic (the tap water contained zero) The water company won.
So get your 24.99 at the ready CCers....

Last edited:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Morning... do you think her comments are actually genuine about not wanting to upset people. To me it screams stop picking on me and a ploy for sympathy. She probably couldn't care less!!
Are they do
her apology video was taking the piss out of the woman who left that comment. She was furious she did a spoof apology naming her so she got attacked in the comments.
This is a nasty vindictive side we are seeing all wrapped up beautifully so it looks like a genuine apology.

Aimee, I see through you, you manipulative b. I’ve come across personalities like this before. I’m actually glad that you have no life, you fing deserve it 👍🏼
Hope you s yourself today 💩💩💩💩💩

Status
Not open for further replies.