Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
“I’m only doing this video cos so many people asked about it.. who knew so many people would be interested in water” laughs her head off. Commission paid though. It’s the only water she likes she doesn’t even like Evian. Well it’s first time I’ve ever seen u drink it.
What was the water she bought in Spain for the room??

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
“I’m only doing this video cos so many people asked about it.. who knew so many people would be interested in water” laughs her head off. Commission paid though. It’s the only water she likes she doesn’t even like Evian. Well it’s first time I’ve ever seen u drink it.
In fairness to her she has used that water before. I’ve seen it. A year or 2 ago though but she has certainly covered it in a post before. Might have been a ad then tbh

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
IMG_2888.png

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
In fairness to her she has used that water before. I’ve seen it. A year or 2 ago though but she has certainly covered it in a post before. Might have been a ad then tbh
Aw yeah she’s definitely proving she loves it then if she’s drinking it once every 2 years 😂😂 I bet that’s literally the only time she’s ever drank water

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Surely even as thick as the Huns are they have to realise now that the “apology” video was just a clapback, the upset was fake just for more comments and an ego boost.

In reality she isn’t arsed about anyone but herself, she doesn’t care if a commenter can’t afford to waste money like she does or food, because it doesn’t affect her.

Little narcy narc all she does is bark.
Get a grip!

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Someone's been reading here and watching that other video of a girl that taste tests and actually does things right lol aimee the reason you do taste testing is because you have do all else about you other than your obsession with spending money and eating. I don't even know why your name is this single mama cause your content has absolutely do all to do with being a mother. Can you not force so much food into your mouth aswell. Its utter bad manners!! t!

Status
Not open for further replies.