Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
Someone's been reading here and watching that other video of a girl that taste tests and actually does things right lol aimee the reason you do taste testing is because you have do all else about you other than your obsession with spending money and eating. I don't even know why your name is this single mama cause your content has absolutely do all to do with being a mother. Can you not force so much food into your mouth aswell. Its utter bad manners!! t!
gotta keep the name as single mama so she can find some dick

Mar 8, 2024
£24 water and taste testing sausage rolls! what a boring scruffy tramp
Wonder how much I could make doing the same, because that was literally my lunch here in work. But my bottle of water was a shops own brand for under £1 and a deli counter sausage roll 🤣 £24 is absolutely ridiculous for bottled water when you can get cheap filter jugs for tap water too.

Mar 13, 2024
UK
What a sad excuse of human being is this muppet !!!! People are starving all over the world! Even more so with such high cost of living !!!! And this cnut thinks it’s ok to waste food as it’s her food she wastes!!!!!! 😡😡🤬🤬😡
She just doesn’t get it, but it’s fine because people in another county who don’t have M&S like watching her. Talk about non influencing!

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
She angers me so much! She has no bloody clue at all!

She doesn’t know how to adult or to parent!

All today I have been trying to sort out transition for my son - (ASD, ADHD and SPD) as he goes to high school in Sept and I sat worrying about his future and how he will get on. I literally sat and cried for an hour today and just getting passed around and feeling like I failing my son 😔 as I have to keep constantly fighting to be heard and get him the support he needs.

Then I see Aimee Arsehole just wasting money on buying food only to go and throw it in the bin and not give a s about safeguarding her daughter!

l

Mar 8, 2024
She angers me so much! She has no bloody clue at all!

She doesn’t know how to adult or to parent!

All today I have been trying to sort out transition for my son - (ASD, ADHD and SPD) as he goes to high school in Sept and I sat worrying about his future and how he will get on. I literally sat and cried for an hour today and just getting passed around and feeling like I failing my son 😔 as I have to keep constantly fighting to be heard and get him the support he needs.

Then I see Aimee Arsehole just wasting money on buying food only to go and throw it in the bin and not give a s about safeguarding her daughter!
🩷🩷🩷

Status
Not open for further replies.