Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Does this mean she will go back to those hideous long ultra fake talons with Disney characters or some other such se painted on them? I hope so because it just adds to her poor sense of style and class.
Imagine her having something really classy like a mid length French polish or the subtle jelly pinks that all the celebs have? 😆it’s like the makeup she slathers on all over. It’s all about the clean girl aesthetic these days where it’s doing its job of enhancing your face without looking clown like. Less is more and using what works for your face shape and skin texture

Attachments

• IMG_5099.jpeg
    IMG_5099.jpeg
    156 KB · Views: 204
Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
I find that extremely weird people ask that.

I completely agree with you. It's very very odd. Either these people are very thick or naive, or they are questionable. She needs to get everything in relation to h off her public social media, have a private and fully locked down account for family if she really wants her on some sort of social media. Damage will have been done as god knows who has saved stuff featuring h, but aimee can stop any further damage by taking her off public social media.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She’s only saying she likes it so she can get commission. That’s why I don’t believe a single word she says now. EVER.
To be fair if she’s got 24 bottles and only has one a month that’s a 2 yr supply. £25 for 2 years worth is not bad 🤪

She guzzles lemon Fanta like a child who’s been tearing around a park for an hour, wipes her mouth with the back of her hands then asks mummy to come and do all the jobs that need doing. She’s basically a little brat.
Remember that time she travelled to Primark because "You lot made me" to buy the fing lemon fanta nightie 🙄🤣 and then it was out of stock.. what a shame 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
@RosieJo Pink is so good in concert honestly so good!!! Anyhow I'd rather spend my money on concerts than cronuts hands down!! Excellent memories or expanding waistline 😫 no contest!!! 🤣🤣
I agree!!! Much better! I'm so so excited. Going with my best friend, its so long since we had a night away together! Gonna be so good!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Hello gorgeous CC family!
Been in and out today as I have been doing all my housework and changing bedding (Aimee do you ever change yours!) I am away tomorrow so always like a clean house and bed to return to (like most People 😉) anyway I'm going to have massive fomo this weekend, not missing her boring content but the hilarious comments here after her posts 🤣🤣
I am away somewhere hot with my friends (bought ones obvs!) for my big birthday year, continued celebrations🎊 🎉 🎂 but my group includes school mums, work colleagues of over 20yrs as well as my childhood friends 🩷 amazing what having good friends do for you Aimee! Anyone of my mates would tell me if I ever went to s like she has! She is getting so much worse!
We already knew that water ad was coming didn't we!! lugging it down at every opportunity (not convinced it wasn't vodka 🤣) well now that's done, never to be seen again 🙄 surely no one will pay that!
Back to coffee tomorrow and then on the sauce and I don't mean "Timmy k" aimee!
Anyway off to walk the dog 🐕 (he actually looks like this emoji 🤣)
Have a good afternoon and see you all for dish up dog s 😉
How lovely!!! Hope you have a ball!! I'm exactly the same few friends from current and previous work but most of them I've had my whole life!!! Not ashamed to say it but I class about 6 people as my closest friends but I'd rather that than loads of fake friends or friends I've bought 🤣🤣🤣 Wonder which of Aimee’s 'friends' is planning her 40th next year.... oh wait Mummy then? 🤣 My sister is 40 in December her friends have been on it over a year mithering me for different stuff for the surprises they're planning. Anyone doing that for her? Thought not!! 🤣🤣 Hope you have a lovely time you deserve it @ddcb 😎🥰

Status
Not open for further replies.