Mar 8, 2024
šŸ¤£

Attachments

• IMG_8580.jpeg
    IMG_8580.jpeg
    95.9 KB · Views: 232
Mar 8, 2024
Itā€™s gotta be the one sheā€™s just posted surely šŸ¤£
She deleted I think now come back with a new one ...also claiming they are her real nails !?? Ones wonky as do
How lovely!!! Hope you have a ball!! I'm exactly the same few friends from current and previous work but most of them I've had my whole life!!! Not ashamed to say it but I class about 6 people as my closest friends but I'd rather that than loads of fake friends or friends I've bought šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Wonder which of Aimeeā€™s 'friends' is planning her 40th next year.... oh wait Mummy then? šŸ¤£ My sister is 40 in December her friends have been on it over a year mithering me for different stuff for the surprises they're planning. Anyone doing that for her? Thought not!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Hope you have a lovely time you deserve it @ddcb šŸ˜ŽšŸ„°
Aww thank you šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜I'm so excited, be nice to just get some sunshine šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Ž yeah I agree and my close mates are more like family to me than my actual family (well they do say though friends are the family you choose don't they šŸ„°) and as you get older you weed out the wrong uns don't you šŸ˜
One of the school mums I got really friendly with turned out to be exactly just like princess piglet, and I thought why am I friends with this girl. She was selfish and it was always about her and never wrong....needless to say she's now a goner šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ but I did put up with it for 5yrs trying to give her the benefit šŸ™„
Yeah Wendy will have the easiest job in the world to organise her 40th, slim chickens for 3 šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ hopefully Charlie would of fed them off by then so just her with H! šŸ¤£
Aww sounds like your sister's special birthday is going to be a good one šŸŽŠšŸŽ‚šŸ˜Š xx

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Thatā€™s the video and TL also has posted some good screenshots that you can add to it!
As someone who has had acrylic overlays for years ( yes not very healthy for your natural nails haha) I can guarantee those are overlays. Why didnā€™t she show herself painting her natural nail if theyā€™re her own.. she is so full of fing s šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Iā€™ve left a comment on her video.. letā€™s see how long it takes her minions to jump to her defence..

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
As someone who has had acrylic overlays for years ( yes not very healthy for your natural nails haha) I can guarantee those are overlays. Why didnā€™t she show herself painting her natural nail if theyā€™re her own.. she is so full of fing s šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Iā€™ve left a comment on her video.. letā€™s see how long it takes her minions to jump to her defence..
A lot are calling her out in the comments sheā€™s been deleting!
And exactly you can tell they arenā€™t natural! You can even see her own nail underneath!
Iā€™m not reporting this time Iā€™ve already reported two to ASA still waiting to hear the outcome on the second one I did!
Iā€™ll report on TikTok though but they wonā€™t remove it they never do

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Iā€™m sure he will get on just fine lovely, even if school isnā€™t for him thereā€™s so many opportunities outside of that. Iā€™m adhd and asd and hated school with a passion (wasnā€™t formally diagnosed back then). But Iā€™ve came out the other side with so many life skills and put myself through collage to become a forensic accountant. If he finds a passion through lifeā€™s journey nothing is impossible.

The world sees us as different and I get prejudice daily (I work in corporate) for being different but Iā€™ve learned if you smile sweetly and show they canā€™t tear you down the get bored quick and leave you alone. Pity our good old Aims canā€™t get bored like that of TikTok thou.
Thank you so much for your lovely message šŸ’•!

Forensic accountant sounds amazing! You are so right as well - school isnā€™t everything and he will learn so much in life experiences and life skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.