Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Hi, I’m new here. I’m cate.
I’ve just been looking at A’s FBook and although I’m not friends with her … there is LOTS to view.
Most of the photos of her are with a drink in her hand, obviously has a drinking issue. Surprise surprise her house is a tip! She’s been a lazy arse from day one! There are photos of her house, her car and her H , wearing her uniform which clearly shows the school! Numerous photos of H , in bed or laying on the sofa, mostly with her wearing head phones and some without tops! No safe guarding whatsoever. I’m speechless! 😶 what mother does that?? Her home is continually trashed as A just sits about with a drink. What an absolute disgrace. She’s one lazy slob!
Hi cate 🥰🥰🥰

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
If she took her acrylics off for the video there would be no trace of acrylic at all. She’s been caught out lying again. You have to get acrylics soaked off, and if she went to a shop to have this done they would definitely not leave a small amount on the nail 😂 she digs herself holes all the time the absolute plum. If she took them off at home ( I’ve done this before) it’s absolutely impossible to get a smooth nail to paint without having acrylic put back on xx
She’s absolutely fumin at getting questioned & ppl kickin off again 🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Did you say insular or
incestuous? Cos have you seen bendy Wendy with her brother! Jus saying.
Haha yes what a creep. The more I see of all of them the more sinister I feel they are. We know Wendy lies to cover her after the “”don’t film my Prosecco”
“Our Aimeh was driving so we’ve not done a cheers”
They are all lying bitches

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
Well done for trying a sausage roll at almost 40 years old 😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_3365.png
    IMG_3365.png
    322.9 KB · Views: 246

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Honestly guys I am shocked! Not shocked that she lied shocked that she put it out there as her own nails and thought she would get away with it! The audacity of this manipulating b is off the chart! Who the actual do does she think she trying to con people like that!!! Just seen all ur screenshots and the comment where she says 'they are my own nails lovely' like are you ok sweetheart! I genuinely believe she is a pathological liar born and fing bread!

Aimee when u read here sort ur fing head out u absolute fraud! Do you have no shame, you lost it at ' these are my nails lovely' to one of ur followers then completely changed ur story! I genuinely hope you get drop by every single brand and get no further work!

When one thinks she is above every single person on this planet is one who needs serious psychiatric help! fing lying b! You thought u were going to get away with that didn't ya! Shambolic piece of s!

Mar 8, 2024
i know this is very old but just come across this whilst having a little late night snoop and i have to say…who gets ready for their nans funeral and thinks “oh i’ll just take a couple of selfies”??
I know and looking so happy about it 😳😳🙄 a pic is the last thing you'd be thinking of doing!
Charlie mentions her nan a lot, think they must of had a strong bond. Perhaps she saw her daughter clearly favoured the pig 🐷

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Heyyy 'my lovely' 🙄
Just a quick one I'm on my break at work!!!! You know? Oh no sorry I digress. But anyway these comments were from ME just now. Now as I said I'm up at this time because I'm a A&E Nurse!!! Whereas you... well you 'my lovely' are up at 3.30am because you're scrolling TT deleting and blocking 🤣 it's too late for self preservation love... damage is done 🤣🤣 Gotta go now sorry people to care for...imagine that!!! As you were my lovely 😘😘

Attachments

• Snapchat-1364139115.jpg
    Snapchat-1364139115.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 226

HappyOut

Mar 9, 2024
She'll be on now in a few hours looking all tired like she actually goes to work having her 'first sip of the day' She really is getting worse and lying more. She has to lie to get content because all she does in life is go shopping. And whats with the stupid voices and accents she does and phrases that a teenage girl would use. Pathetic for a woman her age.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Heyyy 'my lovely' 🙄
Just a quick one I'm on my break at work!!!! You know? Oh no sorry I digress. But anyway these comments were from ME just now. Now as I said I'm up at this time because I'm a A&E Nurse!!! Whereas you... well you 'my lovely' are up at 3.30am because you're scrolling TT deleting and blocking 🤣 it's too late for self preservation love... damage is done 🤣🤣 Gotta go now sorry people to care for...imagine that!!! As you were my lovely 😘😘
Piss off she was not up at that time deleting and blocking? Jesus! Any wonder she's always fing tired. Greens won't fix that lol hope your shifts going OK! Almost time to run out the doors hahaha I for one can't wait 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Heyyy 'my lovely' 🙄
How is this "job" worth it. Constantly on your phone even when you should be asleep. I remember when she decided to be a full time "content creator" one of her reasons was that she would be able to spend more time with Harper and be more present at home. Something to that effect. How's that going for you aimee? Get a grip.

Status
Not open for further replies.