Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Heyyy 'my lovely' 🙄
Just a quick one I'm on my break at work!!!! You know? Oh no sorry I digress. But anyway these comments were from ME just now. Now as I said I'm up at this time because I'm a A&E Nurse!!! Whereas you... well you 'my lovely' are up at 3.30am because you're scrolling TT deleting and blocking 🤣 it's too late for self preservation love... damage is done 🤣🤣 Gotta go now sorry people to care for...imagine that!!! As you were my lovely 😘😘
Love you!!! 😂 😂 :love::love:

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Heyyy 'my lovely' 🙄
Just a quick one I'm on my break at work!!!! You know? Oh no sorry I digress. But anyway these comments were from ME just now. Now as I said I'm up at this time because I'm a A&E Nurse!!! Whereas you... well you 'my lovely' are up at 3.30am because you're scrolling TT deleting and blocking 🤣 it's too late for self preservation love... damage is done 🤣🤣 Gotta go now sorry people to care for...imagine that!!! As you were my lovely 😘😘
I have a night off and come back to this I fing love you 🤣🤣🤣🤣 haven’t even watched yesterdays s shows she’s burning my fing head out lying scruffy t. Your so right though I’m up through the night a lot and she’s often up deleting and blocking comments at 3/4am xx

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Morning fellow fs 💖💙 as if she tried to say they were her own nails 🤣🤣🤣 took a while for that ad to get authorised how the do can they accept that with false nails. Noticed the comments are now off shock. I ain’t giving her the views today I will wait to see it here or t can’t be fed with her she’s grinding on me this week. Hope everybody is well here wonder if she will clap back this morning 🙄 one more thing £25 for water who the do does she think she is what single mum can afford that the amount your meant to drink a day as a guideline would cost a fortune 🙄 doesn’t like Evian yet shock it’s on her hol videos. Liarrrrrrr Wendy flash gash you enable this s like it’s normal behaviour 🤔 sad that money makes your kid your favourite 😔 Charlie deserves so much more than you and if you was my mother and sister I’d fing one bomb use out my life and I’d run as far as I could

Vis and Vat

Apr 17, 2023
Her Doberhuns always have a go at fake accounts with no picture etc and say oh hiding behind a fake account yet I got blocked for saying something on my own account that she didn't like (it wasn't nasty, just she didn't like my opinion) so don't these twats wonder why people have to have burner accounts! Whats the point it you can only cope with people licking your fat ass!!

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Comments OFF on the Essie video and already Essies page is getting comments about her lying 😂😂😂😂😂 LOVE that for you Aimee😘😘😘 Have the day you deserve you lying piece of s 🖕 place ya bets on a packed lunch video with a fing hammy sammy, a cakey, frubilicious and the usual crap se she gives her, the fing lazy t, THEN a trip to Tesco or M&S and umboxing a crap candle from that sty candle company and a taste test of more fing doughnuts or some other grease laden snack. Thank do I do a NORMAL fING JOB however hard it is coz I wouldn't want THIS fs boring AS do ifestyle if my life depended on it. Lazy good for nothing f

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Comments OFF on the Essie video and already Essies page is getting comments about her lying 😂😂😂😂😂 LOVE that for you Aimee😘😘😘 Have the day you deserve you lying piece of s 🖕 place ya bets on a packed lunch video with a fing hammy sammy, a cakey, frubilicious and the usual crap se she gives her, the fing lazy t, THEN a trip to Tesco or M&S and umboxing a crap candle from that sty candle company and a taste test of more fing doughnuts or some other grease laden snack. Thank do I do a NORMAL fING JOB however hard it is coz I wouldn't want THIS fs boring AS do ifestyle if my life depended on it. Lazy good for nothing f
She’s a disgrace isn’t she 🤣🤣🤣 I work from home now with my lg disabilities but I’m currently on leave at the min for 12 weeks with having treatment and stuff. I can’t tell you I can’t wait for routine again I couldn’t think of anything worse than her way of life 🙈 we have so many apps and clubs and stuff with my kids I don’t know how she gets the time to think I know il pop to m&s for the third time this week and buy stuff I know il hate for a video 🤣 make it make sense

Mar 8, 2024
Infuriates me and like her management page no matter how many comments are A written about her you never get a response
They don’t care once she’s bringing in some money they literally don’t care. Morals aren’t in people anymore and TikTok being a place for adverts has just made the moral standard of people hit the floor

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Just noticed the Fiji video 😳😳😳😳😳😳 What a load of BULLSHIT!!!!! As if the dirty b drinks water ......she hates it that much she doesn't even fing use it to get WASHED!!!!! WTF HAPPENED TO THE AIR UP BOTTLE????? LYING b she is, said it was the best thing since sliced bread. All you thick fers who follow this lying t need to open your fing eyes and WISE THE do UP !!!!!! SHES PLAYING YOU ALL FOR IDIOTS AND YOU ARE ALL FALLING FOR IT !!!!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Just noticed the Fiji video 😳😳😳😳😳😳 What a load of BULLSHIT!!!!! As if the dirty b drinks water ......she hates it that much she doesn't even fing use it to get WASHED!!!!! WTF HAPPENED TO THE AIR UP BOTTLE????? LYING b she is, said it was the best thing since sliced bread. All you thick fers who follow this lying t need to open your fing eyes and WISE THE do UP !!!!!! SHES PLAYING YOU ALL FOR IDIOTS AND YOU ARE ALL FALLING FOR IT !!!!
Absolutely 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
How is this "job" worth it. Constantly on your phone even when you should be asleep. I remember when she decided to be a full time "content creator" one of her reasons was that she would be able to spend more time with Harper and be more present at home. Something to that effect. How's that going for you aimee? Get a grip.
Easy cash because she’s a lazy over privileged indulged spoiled under achiever

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Does anyone have a screen print of the video on Monday when she was guzzling the magic water? Does it say it's an AD or is it undeclared?

No Ad declared on it. She is such a manipulative lying b.

Attachments

• IMG_1813.jpeg
    IMG_1813.jpeg
    189.2 KB · Views: 72

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Has she taken a week to clear out that dining room and living room? That wouldn't even take me a day. I'd dare say she had clutter stashed everywhere and hoarding se that needed binned. Ridiculous that she can't even do that alone. And who the do eats veg with pizza. Rotten.
She needs an extra large skip and team in to clear out the clutter and hoards of se she has rammed into every corner of that hovel

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
They don’t care once she’s bringing in some money they literally don’t care. Morals aren’t in people anymore and TikTok being a place for adverts has just made the moral standard of people hit the floor
I agree they don’t care at all!

They literally sell their soul for TT and management!

However, I don’t think it be that long until companies wise up to her and her ASA violations and they won’t want to use her - we hope!

I honestly can’t see why anyone would want a lying manipulative narcissistic unkempt b to promote their products!

Status
Not open for further replies.