Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
👏👏👏👏👏👏 I'm happy with my £37 pm for unlimited council pop with a bit of ice hahahahaha huns are trying to justify that it works out at a £1 per bottle in the shops! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you can get 6 bottles in tescos for £1.35 for ur basic water...does this fiji water get filtered in the glaciers or Antarctica hahahaha.
I wouldn't pay that for water if it was made from the iceberg that sunk the fing Titanic dumb fers 🙄🙄🙄

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Honestly guys I am shocked! Not shocked that she lied shocked that she put it out there as her own nails and thought she would get away with it! The audacity of this manipulating b is off the chart! Who the actual do does she think she trying to con people like that!!! Just seen all ur screenshots and the comment where she says 'they are my own nails lovely' like are you ok sweetheart! I genuinely believe she is a pathological liar born and fing bread!

Aimee when u read here sort ur fing head out u absolute fraud! Do you have no shame, you lost it at ' these are my nails lovely' to one of ur followers then completely changed ur story! I genuinely hope you get drop by every single brand and get no further work!

When one thinks she is above every single person on this planet is one who needs serious psychiatric help! fing lying b! You thought u were going to get away with that didn't ya! Shambolic piece of s!
Then s bag Vav does same ad.
She can act
She follows the brief
She is concise
Fully transparent as she very clearly shows her own natural bare nails before she paints them

The ad was for getting salon style gel polish without the need for a uv lamp.

Aimee’s look salon done as they already are. She’s just trimmed and buffed the top layers with patterns on off

She says it’s about the ability of this wonder polish to flex and not chip.
This needs a natural nail in order to do a wear test because false nails don’t have natural oils like a natural nail.
They’ve chipped anyway on false nails so I’d say the wear test has failed 🤭💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Then s bag Vav does same ad.
She can act
She follows the brief
She is concise
Fully transparent as she very clearly shows her own natural bare nails before she paints them

The ad was for getting salon style gel polish without the need for a uv lamp.

Aimee’s look salon done as they already are. She’s just trimmed and buffed the top layers with patterns on off

She says it’s about the ability of this wonder polish to flex and not chip.
This needs a natural nail in order to do a wear test because false nails don’t have natural oils like a natural nail.
They’ve chipped anyway on false nails so I’d say the wear test has failed 🤭💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
👏👏👏👏

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
IMG_5114.jpeg

Reactions: Lilac8

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Was it too much for her lazy ass to actually just rip the carpet up and have it rolled ready to be taken away. The smell from that getting pulled up is gonna be worse than the bog of eternal stench 🤢🤢😷
It’s comments like these

“How do you look so gorgeous in a morning”

That keep her hooked on posting herself on TT

Was that a piss take do you think? Some of these comments MUST BE

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Honest to God what a fing wet wipe 🤣🤣🤣 Was also on my 'spare' account 🤣 I wasn't going to bother tbh but I thought I'd make the most of the golden hour so a few people would see it before it rose... obviously not!!!! 🤣🤣
Yeah it was a quiet night thankfully hope yours was OK 😘😘
It's pathetic she is hovering over tiktok at all hours waiting to pounce. No! My ward was crazy last night you would swear there was a full moon. I'm exhausted and the thought of repeating it tonight is making me want to weep hahahaa but we move! Have a good sleep xx

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
It’s comments like these

“How do you look so gorgeous in a morning”

That keep her hooked on posting herself on TT

Was that a piss take do you think? Some of these comments MUST BE
They have to be because her house isn’t beautiful at all and she most definitely isn’t gorgeous EVER . Her house could be modernised really nice and the money she spends a week on takeaways could be used to do it. Nothing matches, outdated doors, artex ceilings, that disgusting mirror, fireplace and for me too much dusty pink. Bring the colour in with accessories and match the pink tone because the couch is a different shade to the wall.

Please nobody take offence with the dusty pink colour, it’s just I’m not a pink kinda girl with clothes or anything in my house 🙈

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
So she didn't even finish stripping harpers room, she didn't clear the stuff herself and its taken days to do a job that shouldn't have even taken a day. Couldn't even lift a TV herself. She's such a victim. Poor me constantly. Hasn't even rolled the carpet up for the men coming in to lay the carpet. Even expects them to move s for her. She's a lazy lazy laaaaazy article! And wendy you deserve everything you get with her

Status
Not open for further replies.