Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Can't see essie being to eager to work with her again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240502_093628_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240502_093628_TikTok.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 212
  • Screenshot_20240502_093609_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240502_093609_TikTok.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 211
Mar 9, 2024
Morning hags who are bridge dwellers along with the trolls!!
This morning a miracle has happened!! I have managed to get a gp appointment for myself AND one for my daughter 😱😱😱😱

I am being crippled with pain from my knackered hip and need help to get on top of it. However unlike Olga I continue to work, cook for the family and make sure everybody I love (and work with/for) needs are met.

I am not about to tape an AD though so don't worry 🤣🤣 .

She is so deceitful it is unreal. What sort of role model is she for her poor child. H has no chance in life. She will end up being like the girl from Just William...spoilt rotten, getting her own way and totally unlikeable. I actually feel sorry for H.

Anyhow I hope you all have a good day/sleep and anybody who is struggling I am sending positive vibes and mahoooosive hugs 🦄🦋💐

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
👏👏👏👏👏👏 I'm happy with my £37 pm for unlimited council pop with a bit of ice hahahahaha huns are trying to justify that it works out at a £1 per bottle in the shops! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you can get 6 bottles in tescos for £1.35 for ur basic water...does this fiji water get filtered in the glaciers or Antarctica hahahaha.
🤣🤣🤣I'm good with your council pop too 🤣👍

Mar 8, 2024
Morning hags who are bridge dwellers along with the trolls!!
This morning a miracle has happened!! I have managed to get a gp appointment for myself AND one for my daughter 😱😱😱😱

I am being crippled with pain from my knackered hip and need help to get on top of it. However unlike Olga I continue to work, cook for the family and make sure everybody I love (and work with/for) needs are met.

I am not about to tape an AD though so don't worry 🤣🤣 .

She is so deceitful it is unreal. What sort of role model is she for her poor child. H has no chance in life. She will end up being like the girl from Just William...spoilt rotten, getting her own way and totally unlikeable. I actually feel sorry for H.

Anyhow I hope you all have a good day/sleep and anybody who is struggling I am sending positive vibes and mahoooosive hugs 🦄🦋💐
And back to you 🥰 also hope you get somewhere with the GP to help with your pain. X

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Was it too much for her lazy ass to actually just rip the carpet up and have it rolled ready to be taken away. The smell from that getting pulled up is gonna be worse than the bog of eternal stench 🤢🤢😷
‘Do you know much about cats?’ She has the fing nerve to say!!!!

Yes actually I do, I have 2, 3 litter boxes and my cats have NEVER pissed on the couch, a cushion or on a basket of washing. (All of this info from her own fing mouth!!)

So yes Aimee there will be a fing stench from your own admissions you fing imbecile!!!

AND the fact I do know much about cats means I know something is seriously wrong for them to piss everywhere like that.

I also know when you kept them in the front room and probably now in the utility room you NEVER have the food / water so close to the fing litter boxes.

Its her passive agressive, arrogantness that makes everyone eager for this fs immediate downfall!!

I think if someone local knows Greggs boys address someone needs to do him a hefty letter with all the receipts in. She has portrayed us as being evil, vindictive, sad sacks with nothing better to do. He needs to see his ‘daughter’ is doing this time and time again to herself. She only has herself to blame.

Maybe then he will stop enabling her!!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
‘Do you know much about cats?’ She has the fing nerve to say!!!!

Yes actually I do, I have 2, 3 litter boxes and my cats have NEVER pissed on the couch, a cushion or on a basket of washing. (All of this info from her own fing mouth!!)

So yes Aimee there will be a fing stench from your own admissions you fing imbecile!!!

AND the fact I do know much about cats means I know something is seriously wrong for them to piss everywhere like that.

I also know when you kept them in the front room and probably now in the utility room you NEVER have the food / water so close to the fing litter boxes.

Its her passive agressive, arrogantness that makes everyone eager for this fs immediate downfall!!

I think if someone local knows Greggs boys address someone needs to do him a hefty letter with all the receipts in. She has portrayed us as being evil, vindictive, sad sacks with nothing better to do. He needs to see his ‘daughter’ is doing this time and time again to herself. She only has herself to blame.

Maybe then he will stop enabling her!!
If he was my husband, no matter how much I loved him I would divorce him because I would not be able to have her in my life in any way at all 😡

Mar 8, 2024
They have to be because her house isn’t beautiful at all and she most definitely isn’t gorgeous EVER . Her house could be modernised really nice and the money she spends a week on takeaways could be used to do it. Nothing matches, outdated doors, artex ceilings, that disgusting mirror, fireplace and for me too much dusty pink. Bring the colour in with accessories and match the pink tone because the couch is a different shade to the wall.

Please nobody take offence with the dusty pink colour, it’s just I’m not a pink kinda girl with clothes or anything in my house 🙈
I love pink and clothes wise too 🩷 but I take no offence at all ☺️😘
Much to my 17yr old son annoyance 🤣🤣I have lots of pink and pastels in my decor but it looks nothing like hers, more country cottage 😍

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
If he was my husband, no matter how much I loved him I would divorce him because I would not be able to have her in my life in any way at all 😡
I’ve had plenty of step mums and I’ve even been one. It’s a tricky situation but there is absolutely no way a husband of mine would be running around there every 2 minutes. No way would I let him pay for everything for her, get her out of trouble, fix the messes she makes. I too would be putting my foot down.

It honestly sickens me when she gets her 70 yrs old dad who was supposedly so ill he couldn’t do his own shopping a few months ago to help her with physical things.

She wants to be THE single mother so she should get on and lift things like the tv etc herself. How the do does she think other ACTUAL single mums manage??

Actual single mums kick ass, they aren’t the vulnerable, weak kitten she pretends to be as she loves being the victim.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’ve had plenty of step mums and I’ve even been one. It’s a tricky situation but there is absolutely no way a husband of mine would be running around there every 2 minutes. No way would I let him pay for everything for her, get her out of trouble, fix the messes she makes. I too would be putting my foot down.

It honestly sickens me when she gets her 70 yrs old dad who was supposedly so ill he couldn’t do his own shopping a few months ago to help her with physical things.

She wants to be THE single mother so she should get on and lift things like the tv etc herself. How the do does she think other ACTUAL single mums manage??

Actual single mums kick ass, they aren’t the vulnerable, weak kitten she pretends to be as she loves being the victim.
I absolutely hate her.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
She is gonna play the vulnerable single mum card and that’s why she couldn’t pull the carpet up, move the couch or the table.

Why should those flooring people do any of that?? They have come to lay a floor and have other jobs to do. Nowadays you will be lucky for them to do anything like that, even frail old people aren’t likely to get that help.

But she will flash her smile and those rancid tits and they will do it for her.

Disgusting! She hasn’t done it cos she is fing bone idle and left everything to the last minute!!

Get off the fing phone you tramp and help!!!!

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
She is gonna play the vulnerable single mum card and that’s why she couldn’t pull the carpet up, move the couch or the table.

Why should those flooring people do any of that?? They have come to lay a floor and have other jobs to do. Nowadays you will be lucky for them to do anything like that, even frail old people aren’t likely to get that help.

But she will flash her smile and those rancid tits and they will do it for her.

Disgusting! She hasn’t done it cos she is fing bone idle and left everything to the last minute!!

Get off the fing phone you tramp and help!!!!
I hope they bill her (well her dad) for the extra work

Status
Not open for further replies.