Ha ha yesss!!

Attachments

• IMG_3738.png
    IMG_3738.png
    253.3 KB · Views: 265

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
If she had done her research into the product she was flogging she could have so easily avoided all the lies she was telling last night.
You only had to read love, then instead of the passive aggressive responses with ❤️🥰emojis you could have said

“you can use it over natural or acrylic nails”

No drama, full transparency no sneakily deleting comments.

You wouldn’t have had to turn comments off TWICE.

It’s not our fault you tell lies to earn money.

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Bottled water versus tap water. The quality of the water out of our taps is regulated and tested before it’s declared fit to drink and any rare problem that may occur results in warnings being immediately issued. Bottled water? No such warning or guarantee. It could have come from anywhere, Del Boy and Rodders anyone? Pure as a mountain stream including the poo and pee of any wild animal also enjoying its purity.
Moral of this story? A fool and his money are easily parted. Bottled water is essential in some foreign countries but not here in The UK.
My opinion only, others may disagree but that’s fine as Aimee would say.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Can't see essie being to eager to work with her again.
Well I've been woken up by builders next door which I'm fuming about so just thought I'd have a little nosey before I go and kick off 🤣
But all I have to say to brands not wanting her to quote Taylor.. join in Shamey it must be blasting with H being a huuuge Swiftie but.... Essie is flexing like a goddamn acrobat, them and KARMA vibe like that!!!! 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Here we are ladies those of you who are blocked for expressing genuine opinions
What a fing moron IT'S FINE!!! OK then so when they're scratching your carpet upstairs and you shout at them they'll have no clue what the do is going on! Terrible parenting even to fing cats but as I said yesterday I wouldn't trust you to look after a pet fly!!!

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
Been on the sunbeds Aimee???? 🤣🤣🤣

One person does not need all those desserts! I love a treat but that's a piss take! Bet the other bag was loaded with cocktail cans
she’s disgusting 🤢🤢 and she has a filter on her face or it’s shrank since this morning and the chin has been shaved off … thousands of calories every single day whilst using a slimming filter! I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s actually bigger then Becky in real life 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.