Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
she’s disgusting 🤢🤢 and she has a filter on her face or it’s shrank since this morning and the chin has been shaved off … thousands of calories every single day whilst using a slimming filter! I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s actually bigger then Becky in real life 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She has to taking laxatives or making her self sick. I don't even eat a fraction of what she does and have put a few pounds on recently. Between the high calorie alcohol she literally inhales, all the treats, the take aways. She shouldn't have a platform.

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
She has to taking laxatives or making her self sick. I don't even eat a fraction of what she does and have put a few pounds on recently. Between the high calorie alcohol she literally inhales, all the treats, the take aways. She shouldn't have a platform.
Exactly lovely! have you seen her old videos where her face is quite round and she has weight on and she wasn’t eating like she is now but she is not as chubby as then and she is eating ALOT now

Mar 8, 2024
I actually can’t stand the sight of her. Just spend my morning with work helping out local homeless people of all different ages. Yes a number of them are users but so many just fell on hard times and lost everything. Totally breaks my heart that people are literally starving on our streets and then you have the likes of her who could not care less and wastes food endlessly and gorges herself pretty much daily at this point. She’s such a wasteful hateful pig. Sorry for the rant.

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
Sorry everyone if I am ranting I’m just struggling lately to accept kids In another country have bombs falling on their heads or are been starved to death or the little girl down the road doesn’t have decent meals or a warm home ( example ) and the you have this f not a grain of empathy for anyone all she thinks about is her gob and pockets 😡

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Also I’m going with the fact she’s hammering the cancer beds because she’s fat as do now and it makes her feel slimmer! Sorry
not sorry …nothing wrong with a women that size but her fat greedy chins and heads are pissing me right off because it’s pure absolute greed! I’m not poor I’m not rich I’m not skinny I’m not fat but one thing I am is capable of thinking about people less fortunate! me and my family have regular talks about people less fortunate than us and how lucky we are and how we can contribute to helping other people even if it’s in the smallest way! This can be from school friends less fortunate to people starving in another country or kids who have bombs falling on them at the moment! We don’t have a lot but we don’t go without! I’m honestly so pissed off with her I could knock her head off into next week she’s vile and the day she gets everything she deserves! I won’t have an ounce of sympathy! Even though I am a soft arse at heart and feel sorry for everyone! but not this bastard! rant over!!
This has saved me a rant? I feel the exact same. She’s just brushed that Ad fiasco under the carpet and not apologised just carrying on as though she’s done nothing wrong.
Telling everyone on TT that she’s had a basal cell carcinoma diagnosed then blatantly using sunbed is a really dangerous irresponsible thing to do.
Someone less educated may take that as a sign it’s ok to do it.
How she is allowed to say such things is mind blowing. Surely that needs reporting

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Single girl weekend. What the do age are you? I'm the same age as you and if I said that to my friends they would get the ick and rip the absolute soul out of me. Gone grow up Aimee! You bought a load of junk food, spice it up by calling it single girl weekend. Go out and do something other than shopping. Have a cinema date with a friend (that one friend you do have) if they can't make plans more than once a bloody year then they aren't friends. At this point I think you need to go join some sort of clubs or groups of try and make some actual friends. There's no shame in it, it can be normal for people to drift apart and you to have less friends as you get older. Only thing is I would say you have lost alot of people due to this thing you call a "job". Od be seriously reevaluating my life if I was fin excited about onion rings, doughnuts and fin Colin the caterpillar desserts. And I don't even know why you are trying to fool anyone it'll be takeaway the 3 nights cause you couldn't possibly cook after the week you've had getting decorating done. Like a normal functioning adult. Which you so clearly are not.

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
What was that fing ad??? She’s manic. She has been on the sunbed again, she looks like a ballsack in the bath. Why don’t you just do off aimee, you’re a disgusting pig, you make me feel sick. I can smell you from here.
If you’re reading here, NO MAN WILL EVER WANT YOU, YES, YOULL GET A SHAG OCCASIONALLY BECAUSE SOME MEN DONT CARE WHAT THEY PUT IT IN, BUT LONG TERM? NO, YOU ARE DESTINED TO BE ALONE WITH YOUR CRUSTY VIBRATOR AND YOUR CATS.
I fing love that for you.

Also do you come with a health warning? Because you fing should.

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry everyone if I am ranting I’m just struggling lately to accept kids In another country have bombs falling on their heads or are been starved to death or the little girl down the road doesn’t have decent meals or a warm home ( example ) and the you have this f not a grain of empathy for anyone all she thinks about is her gob and pockets 😡
I’m not a violent person but I could slap some sense and empathy into her about now. It’s so heartbreaking both the devastation far away and the people at breaking point so close to home too. I do a lot with food banks and disabilities charities locally and A makes me rage like nothing I’ve felt before.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She has no concept of anything outside of her immediate circle. She’s so egocentric, if she doesn’t know about it it’s not happening, like children who cover their eyes think if I can’t see them, they can’t see me. She doesn’t watch the news or keep up with any current affairs. Her WHOLE life is TT. It’s absolutely staggering that she behaves this way.

Her eating on there is not in a contract, it’s something she made up or copied to give her something to post. So when she says “it me job” no it’s not. People should think about what they are posting and how it could affect people like her own sister with an eating disorder that she’s battled in the past.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I put on the calories just watching it. I literally wear everything I eat. I’m not one of those people who can eat what they want and not put weight on. Neither is Aimee evidently.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
If there was ever a comment that summed up how thick her huns are this is it!

Martha is that you? 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_3332.jpeg
    IMG_3332.jpeg
    66.6 KB · Views: 146
Mar 11, 2024
Tyne and wear
Exactly that no one cares whether she’s a size 8 or a size 30 - the fact being is she manipulates filters to pretend she’s smaller than she is, the same as her face, we know she has chins and not the sharp jaw she manipulates to… she’s a fraud like her family.

Here we are ladies those of you who are blocked for expressing genuine opinions
Sure she's got nits lol

Status
Not open for further replies.