Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Hi ladies ❤️❤️
I'm so sorry for my last rant but I'm so angry I could fing cry!!!! But I'm not. I've had a lovely time with my Sister 😍 Back to black movie is incredible highly recommend ❤️ but girlssss I sobbed!! 🥺 and it makes it even more tragic that someone so young, so talented with real issues is gone! While fing s-tits is still at it and by it I mean do ALL done absolutely nothing!!! I only caught up on the first two pages but I'm going I really cba with it tonight. I'm going for a bath try it you skanky b!! Back tomorrow you gorgeous strong lovely lovely 'trolls' and I'm sorry again for my rant ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Rant away ❤️
Don’t think about dirty slaggy drawers and have your self a wee self care night ❤️✨

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
She has no concept of anything outside of her immediate circle. She’s so egocentric, if she doesn’t know about it it’s not happening, like children who cover their eyes think if I can’t see them, they can’t see me. She doesn’t watch the news or keep up with any current affairs. Her WHOLE life is TT. It’s absolutely staggering that she behaves this way.

Her eating on there is not in a contract, it’s something she made up or copied to give her something to post. So when she says “it me job” no it’s not. People should think about what they are posting and how it could affect people like her own sister with an eating disorder that she’s battled in the past.
You know I didn’t think of that till you just said! Charlie with an eating disorder or recovered from one and she is guzzling all this s she eats! It’s beggars belief really! She is vile

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Hope you’re all ok trolls!!

She seems to be making lots of us angrier than ever!

@Sevda_the_seagull please cover the sunbed use and flogging SPF. Absolutely sickening!!

Latest from debs

Attachments

• IMG_3754.jpeg
    IMG_3754.jpeg
    157.4 KB · Views: 91

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She’s a riot. Get clutter house gives me the fear
I did a de clutter and it really does make you feel better!
We hang on to so much stuff we don’t need, I could never find anything.
I have a very Zen home now.

She baffles me she really does, always buying more se and wasting money when she could use it to have to a beautiful home. She lives in a state of constant chaos and her stuff is disgusting in her home. I know each to their own but it looks like she’s dossing in a rental gaff like a student who can’t afford to do anything to it. I know she’s doing a bit now but seriously that house needs ripping apart inside. Needs a new bathroom and a whole new interior design. Any blokes she drags back must think she lives with a granny who’s never updated her house.

Anyway I’m going for a lavender bath.
I did a good long session in the gym today so I don’t ever end up looking like her or Vav. Only eaten fruit and raw veg today to really nourish my body.
God I’m still raging 😜

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Trying to catch up
on comments! Just seen the old video about her taking about trauma from Andy! I tell you what I wish I had the time and knowledge to expose this bastard! She needs an exposing Page set up with all these old videos! we know you read here you lying scruffy greedy tramp! looking more and more like madge from benidorm every day with your leather skin! love that for you girl 😉
Me too! That video making out she was petrified and needed wine to calm her nerves after being 2.5 years apart already in that video. I think thats when she started getting a taste for the Validation she could get from strangers! Makes me sick! Xxxx

truthseeker

Mar 7, 2024
She'll be on now in a few hours looking all tired like she actually goes to work having her 'first sip of the day' She really is getting worse and lying more. She has to lie to get content because all she does in life is go shopping. And whats with the stupid voices and accents she does and phrases that a teenage girl would use. Pathetic for a woman her age.
Spot on, Don't forget the stupid faces 😁.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I did a de clutter and it really does make you feel better!
We hang on to so much stuff we don’t need, I could never find anything.
I have a very Zen home now.

She baffles me she really does, always buying more se and wasting money when she could use it to have to a beautiful home. She lives in a state of constant chaos and her stuff is disgusting in her home. I know each to their own but it looks like she’s dossing in a rental gaff like a student who can’t afford to do anything to it. I know she’s doing a bit now but seriously that house needs ripping apart inside. Needs a new bathroom and a whole new interior design. Any blokes she drags back must think she lives with a granny who’s never updated her house.

Anyway I’m going for a lavender bath.
I did a good long session in the gym today so I don’t ever end up looking like her or Vav. Only eaten fruit and raw veg today to really nourish my body.
God I’m still raging 😜
I just cleaned the whole house before getting in to bed and just mentally I feel better knowing it’s tidy for me getting up tomorrow. I’m the only one home, I can’t sit in mess so whenever it’s just me I clean and tidy.

She wastes so much money, it’s hers to waste but it’s gross to see. She needs to drop the single mum gig as she’s not relatable at all.
Waiting for someone to ask if she uses the face spf before she goes on the sunbed.
I’m assuming not as her face is almost purple. Probs puts an enhancer on it.

Enjoy my love ❤️ clean eating day here too. We’ve been influenced to stay fit.. without them trying!!

StickyBandit

Mar 9, 2024
I too am feeling the rage, so much so, I’ve checked that tiktok lots of times. It goes from 18-20 comments, then back to 18 within seconds. It’s sat in in the house that time forgot deleting any comments that disagree with its post. Imagine having the brass neck to post this after the whole ‘sunbed-gate!’

She is a mercenary, deceitful parasite and I desperately hope that she is seen through soon.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Pink sofa and cats with dirty paws climbing all over it 🤢 the same paws they use to play with mice.🤮

On another topic, does anyone find it strange that she’s never done a mug collection video despite being asked 100’s of times? Yet someone mentions Fiji water once and she posts a whole video on it.
Knob.

Perhapse the mug collection got smashed in a temper tantrum?

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Hi ladies ❤️❤️
I'm so sorry for my last rant but I'm so angry I could fing cry!!!! But I'm not. I've had a lovely time with my Sister 😍 Back to black movie is incredible highly recommend ❤️ but girlssss I sobbed!! 🥺 and it makes it even more tragic that someone so young, so talented with real issues is gone! While fing s-tits is still at it and by it I mean do ALL done absolutely nothing!!! I only caught up on the first two pages but I'm going I really cba with it tonight. I'm going for a bath try it you skanky b!! Back tomorrow you gorgeous strong lovely lovely 'trolls' and I'm sorry again for my rant ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Rant away!! This is a safe space. You won’t be alone, I’m sure there a a few here who’ve encountered DV/EA. We got ya ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

klou

Mar 9, 2024
I’m really sad that people follow this woman and pay her for her vacuous life. Uses sun beds and flogs sun cream, has acrylic nails and sells nail varnish, endorses hair removal devices and buys hair removal cream, drinks greens once but feasts on fat, sugar, additives. Please, those sent here from her page, I implore you to see the wrong in what you are enabling.
This is absolutley right. Has anybody ever emailed her management and pointed this out? I think the way you have put this is so so true. It's just totally false advertising. How can she get away with this? I🤔

Mar 8, 2024
Evening ladies, hope everyone's well, I've not been on here much so have an awful lot to catch up on, I've give in and had to block it, my temper can't take it anymore, the pig is vile 😡 so is its slut of a mother money grabbing gash flash 🤢 i really have no words, you on the blob unloved bitches have said it all 😊 much love to you all , let's all say a prayer for puffy nips tonight 🙏🤣

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
That ‘mummy of one’ is starting to seriously get on my puffy nipple ends! She comments on every fing post being a sarcastic little t. Wonder if she realises Aimee won’t tongue her s chute and she just looks like a massive wanker.

She seems to be the biggest bully out of aimee's rotwilers. I wonder if it is actually aimee herself with a fake account?

Status
Not open for further replies.