Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
IMG_5179.jpeg

heyitsmeee

Mar 7, 2024
Iโ€™d love it if she invited Vav over for a few days stay ๐Ÿคญ
As much as vav irritates me could you imagine ! VAv look like she smells clean she keeps an albeit rented but clean looking house ( ice bath excluded ) . i would love to be a fly on the wall of the conversation she has post stay about the shameless house ! #catpiss #noseblind #febrezedoesntcoveritup

Mar 8, 2024
Over the ๐ŸŒˆ
OK girls I've to catch up yet. I've been sick all day and at work now so will catch up on my break! But just seen tonight's tiktok. Can't do it all herself? How dare she ever try to call herself an independent woman ever. She's useless. The cocktails with prosecco but she showed vodka and lemon cello. So an excuse for her to drink is all it not that she ever needs one. You will never ever have the personality dory has doing these things aimee. Not even a fraction like her. How doesn't she have a clue how to fill a fin wrap either. Also a few cocktails deep before recording that aswell. All flushed and well oiled. Dick.

Mar 9, 2024
Morning peeps!! I have been out of sorts for the past 24hours as my gp started me on new meds for my hip pain!! As a result I fell asleep before 9pm last night but woke an hour ago at 1.30 ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ Gonna be a long day today however I'm getting my nails done today thanks to hubby ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

I used to love tiktok. It used to be full of silly dance crazes and fun skits. However nowadays it's all about flogging stuff. I get that this is a way to make a living and fair does to people who take that challenge and get it right. However rrrrr Olga just hasn't a clue.

She lies so much about everything that it makes me question what is being sold on there. Why brands are happy to be associated with her totally baffles me.

How many " series" has she NOT done now? Hair removal, eyelash serum, hair products...anymore? I'm beyond feeling sorry for her huns as the evidence is out there for all to see. They choose to follow her and big her up. On their heads be it. Should she ever be totally exposed n forced off the app they'll be crying into their empty plates starving every day wondering what the do to have for dinner!!!!

Anyhow sending positive vibes to those who have been triggered by her yesterday. Hope you all have a lovely weekend.
๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’

Status
Not open for further replies.