Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
I’d not heard of that Dory before but will check her out. My first thought is if Aimee is doing cocktails it’s just an excuse to drink even more for content. The fact she showed a DVLA form with the alcohol abuse & driving number on & then is prepared to do this when ppl say she’s an alcoholic astounds me. She seemed pissed last night. U can tell. She gets louder n sillier.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I’d not heard of that Dory before but will check her out. My first thought is if Aimee is doing cocktails it’s just an excuse to drink even more for content. The fact she showed a DVLA form with the alcohol abuse & driving number on & then is prepared to do this when ppl say she’s an alcoholic astounds me. She seemed pissed last night. U can tell. She gets louder n sillier.
I've followed dory since lockdown and still love her. She won't have a patch on dory with making content.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
This is Dory ❤️

Attachments

• 4422eb6c9b46113f40530f52a170b24b.mp4
    1.8 MB
  • 9d012d83ca547984bdc3ffddaf18861a.mp4
    14.8 MB

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
This is absolutley right. Has anybody ever emailed her management and pointed this out? I think the way you have put this is so so true. It's just totally false advertising. How can she get away with this? I🤔
Her management is probably a young bloke that sits in his bedroom who needs his 10% commission lol
The more her engagement falls the more I am convinced she "works" for greg the wallet. I'm almost positive she's on his payroll.

Also side note: I think the reason why she's doing the house up is cos she was told she couldn't move for another (x) of years. The house was gifted to her which means unless she wants to pay tax on it she will have to occupy it for at least 7 years. Greg the wallet most likely walked into that gifted house and said it stinks. Aimee probably blamed it on her cat sitter who's greg the wallets contact and that's why he's arranged new floor for her.
Silly tho because laminate can absorb fluid if it's not a decent one. So it will still smell of cat piss.

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
OK girls I've to catch up yet. I've been sick all day and at work now so will catch up on my break! But just seen tonight's tiktok. Can't do it all herself? How dare she ever try to call herself an independent woman ever. She's useless. The cocktails with prosecco but she showed vodka and lemon cello. So an excuse for her to drink is all it not that she ever needs one. You will never ever have the personality dory has doing these things aimee. Not even a fraction like her. How doesn't she have a clue how to fill a fin wrap either. Also a few cocktails deep before recording that aswell. All flushed and well oiled. Dick.
I'm of the opinion she needs to change her handle on tiktok. Has anyone seen the mum on there (can't remember her name) who's a sole parent to 6 kids and she's renovated her 2 bed council case all on her own. She's tiled floors AND BUILT HER OWN bed in the living room!!!! That's a single mum. Not aimee who gets her village to do everything for her!

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I'm of the opinion she needs to change her handle on tiktok. Has anyone seen the mum on there (can't remember her name) who's a sole parent to 6 kids and she's renovated her 2 bed council case all on her own. She's tiled floors AND BUILT HER OWN bed in the living room!!!! That's a single mum. Not aimee who gets her village to do everything for her!
Yeah I follow her and she's done so well on her own! Aimee hasn't a clue. Even says she can't put her stuff back all by herself. Wants her hand held constantly.

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Also whilst I'm on a roll. This new alcohol series is because she has no content. There's literally nothing interesting about her. She can't even move a sofa by herself.... plus if she's using alcohol for content.... you guessed it!!! It's tax free!!! And a big excuse to drink more and on whatever day of the week she likes "it's me job". When people start reporting her to the school of course she'll say she only makes the drinks for content and tries a sip, then throws it away (NOT).

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Her management is probably a young bloke that sits in his bedroom who needs his 10% commission lol
The more her engagement falls the more I am convinced she "works" for greg the wallet. I'm almost positive she's on his payroll.

Also side note: I think the reason why she's doing the house up is cos she was told she couldn't move for another (x) of years. The house was gifted to her which means unless she wants to pay tax on it she will have to occupy it for at least 7 years. Greg the wallet most likely walked into that gifted house and said it stinks. Aimee probably blamed it on her cat sitter who's greg the wallets contact and that's why he's arranged new floor for her.
Silly tho because laminate can absorb fluid if it's not a decent one. So it will still smell of cat piss.
If you look on mine the hippo on TikTok page, her manager is actually not far off what you described. Jumped up little arrogant POS.

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Haha knew it. Ive seen Most other creators get taken out by their management or at least visit their office. But she was dropped by the decent one wasn't she
I think it was her original agent, then she decided they weren’t good enough. She got a better agent, but they dumped her after the car accident filming thing. So her original took her back, tbh I don’t think anyone else wanted her. As for awhile she was going to manage herself.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Also whilst I'm on a roll. This new alcohol series is because she has no content. There's literally nothing interesting about her. She can't even move a sofa by herself.... plus if she's using alcohol for content.... you guessed it!!! It's tax free!!! And a big excuse to drink more and on whatever day of the week she likes "it's me job". When people start reporting her to the school of course she'll say she only makes the drinks for content and tries a sip, then throws it away (NOT).
I don’t really understand this cocktail thing. I mean, who drinks cocktails on the daily? I only ever drink a cocktail if I’m on holiday and I don’t know anyone who would make a cocktail for themselves at home (unless they were having a party or something).
I like to have the odd glass of wine, but drinking spirits at home?
Nah.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Morning peeps!! I have been out of sorts for the past 24hours as my gp started me on new meds for my hip pain!! As a result I fell asleep before 9pm last night but woke an hour ago at 1.30 😫😫 Gonna be a long day today however I'm getting my nails done today thanks to hubby 🥰🥰

I used to love tiktok. It used to be full of silly dance crazes and fun skits. However nowadays it's all about flogging stuff. I get that this is a way to make a living and fair does to people who take that challenge and get it right. However rrrrr Olga just hasn't a clue.

She lies so much about everything that it makes me question what is being sold on there. Why brands are happy to be associated with her totally baffles me.

How many " series" has she NOT done now? Hair removal, eyelash serum, hair products...anymore? I'm beyond feeling sorry for her huns as the evidence is out there for all to see. They choose to follow her and big her up. On their heads be it. Should she ever be totally exposed n forced off the app they'll be crying into their empty plates starving every day wondering what the do to have for dinner!!!!

Anyhow sending positive vibes to those who have been triggered by her yesterday. Hope you all have a lovely weekend.
🦄🦋💐
Hope the meds are helping with the pain ❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Is this the really pretty mixed race lady? I was in awe of her when I saw her make a beautiful make up area for her daughter I think? Incredible what some single mothers do. I wanted to go round and help her sort the dried washing out for all her kids. She is so inspiring 😊

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
This is her, she’s just plumbing in her own dishwasher here 😂she’s incredible

Attachments

• IMG_5189.jpeg
    IMG_5189.jpeg
    147.8 KB · Views: 122
Status
Not open for further replies.