Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Latest for you all ladies and gents
Just catching up so sorry if this has already been said.
1 - who goes on holiday with a Tesco Clubcard as I only take a purse with the bank cards I need and driving licence.
2- she has done several shops since being home at Tesco and said things she bought were Clubcard price.
3- I have my Tesco Clubcard in my wallet section in my iPhone so if her 🐂 💩 story about leaving it in Spain is true, surely she would have it on her iPhone. Plus she always does scan and go
4- You stated the day before in a video that you have bought a chair and other bits from dunelm for your lounge so 50p increase in milk is nothing to you. 50p to hard working struggling families is a load of bread or a pint of milk so quit with the crap about the COL increasing. It’s been going on for a few years now and you only mentioned it because it’s written here daily.
5- Have you done your boots haul yet your followers are asking for 🤔 NO because you once again spent a ridiculous amount of money

YOUR SO FULL OF s CATPISS your as transparent as Casper the ghost and how do people fall for your constant lies and made up stories.
Trying to be so aware of the cost of things is a new one for you as YOU have NEVER cared about it before. If you did worry about money the last thing you would buy is more bottles of alcohol.
Also stealing another creators content just so you can consume more alcohol and get your views up just shows how sad and pathetic you really are and you cannot think of any new content ideas yourself.
Your medical date will be coming up soon for the DVLA so don’t think because it’s taken a few weeks already they have forgot about you. They are probably gathering more evidence from all your social media handles I gave them and rightly so.
More and more people are seeing you for who you are and I love that for you 🐷

Morning hags, blobbers, non-blobbers, unloved bridge dwellers, been busy with life this week, trying to catch up, but as far as I can tell Olga’s still a lying, scamming catpissy cockgobbling thundercunt. Since it thinks a takeaway & alcohol tracker is so funny, how about setting up a hair washing & showering tracker for the filthy hog, that one deffo won’t have much entries.
Anyways have a great weekend beautiful non puffy nipped fellow trowls.
Much luvs from me & Gavin. 😊❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Good morning lovelies 😍❤️ thank you for all your lovely words last night!! I was so pissed off so just had to remove myself before I popped a vessel 🤣🤣 all those who mentioned yes I'm very happy and safe with a lovely partner and a fab support of family and friends and that t is only 2yrs into his 8yr sentence so hopefully rotting by the day... same as this fing lying witch 🤣🤣

I couldn’t agree more about her needing to change her handle because show me a single mum who makes alcohol a BIGGGG thing hate to quote the wreck but "I'll wait" 🙄🤣 Anyhow just had a shower after me and pooch got feckin drenched on our morning hunt. Now off to my local market for fresh fruit and veg and meat for the week. Wonder if kipper knickers will be doing the same thought not 🤢 Have a lovely day all ❤️❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Morning campers 🥳 hope you all have an amazing bank holiday weekend 🥰

PS not you Aimee 😘
Still laughing at her bank holiday BS you don't have a job love!!! 🤣🤣🤣
also I've been thinking about @WhoMeNotMe so much 😢 I imagine you're in a world of grief and sorting arrangements out 💔 I hope you see this and know I'm sure a lot of us have been thinking of you ❤️ funny isn't it how most of us feel empathy for strangers and she don't give AF for her own sister!!! That's one thing I hate about this that we can't reach out personally but I really hope you're bearing up ❤️❤️❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Morning all, hope everyone slept well x tell you we have a good bunch on here don't we, everyone supporting each other xx look forward to my morning catch up whilst chewing me coffee hahahaha. What will this weekends shenanigans bring us 🤔 clothes try on maybe for tonight then not one outfit from the try on worn hahaha 😅 xxxx
I totally agree not bad for a bunch of trolls ❤️❤️❤️🤣🤣🤣❤️❤️❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I'll tell you what this weekend will bring... not a full 'reveal' but breadcrumbs of her new set up which will still be a mess 🤣 A GRWM or maybe just her lip syncing to someone like Cardi or Ice Spice because she thinks she's a baddie 🤣 then DUD replaced with outfit of the night... in something she "has absolutely no business wearing" 🤣 couple pics on IG to prove she has a friend. Then a morning vid... looking even worse than normal which is amazing in itself ohhh mi eyes are in the back of mi eddd. I'm too old for this bla bla bla... starbeeeeez delivery to take back to her pit to fester. If someone could predict my life like that I'd fing rub it out and start from scratch!!! 🤣🤣

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
I'll tell you what this weekend will bring... not a full 'reveal' but breadcrumbs of her new set up which will still be a mess 🤣 A GRWM or maybe just her lip syncing to someone like Cardi or Ice Spice because she thinks she's a baddie 🤣 then DUD replaced with outfit of the night... in something she "has absolutely no business wearing" 🤣 couple pics on IG to prove she has a friend. Then a morning vid... looking even worse than normal which is amazing in itself ohhh mi eyes are in the back of mi eddd. I'm too old for this bla bla bla... starbeeeeez delivery to take back to her pit to fester. If someone could predict my life like that I'd fing rub it out and start from scratch!!! 🤣🤣
Yes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 xxxxxxx

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Morning peeps!! I have been out of sorts for the past 24hours as my gp started me on new meds for my hip pain!! As a result I fell asleep before 9pm last night but woke an hour ago at 1.30 😫😫 Gonna be a long day today however I'm getting my nails done today thanks to hubby 🥰🥰

I used to love tiktok. It used to be full of silly dance crazes and fun skits. However nowadays it's all about flogging stuff. I get that this is a way to make a living and fair does to people who take that challenge and get it right. However rrrrr Olga just hasn't a clue.

She lies so much about everything that it makes me question what is being sold on there. Why brands are happy to be associated with her totally baffles me.

How many " series" has she NOT done now? Hair removal, eyelash serum, hair products...anymore? I'm beyond feeling sorry for her huns as the evidence is out there for all to see. They choose to follow her and big her up. On their heads be it. Should she ever be totally exposed n forced off the app they'll be crying into their empty plates starving every day wondering what the do to have for dinner!!!!

Anyhow sending positive vibes to those who have been triggered by her yesterday. Hope you all have a lovely weekend.
🦄🦋💐
I hope you have a gentle and pain free day.

Enjoy having your nails done. Xx

Happenstance

Mar 8, 2024
Good morning my fellow dwellers. Have been a busy hag these last few days. Finally all caught up, safe to say she's still clinging at her TT career as much as she does any man. Desperate and pathetic.
I'm off to get my nails done later hopefully don't see her in the wild!! Thinking she's due to get hers done especially if she's off out on the piss. I'll report from the wild if I spot her or smell her.

Status
Not open for further replies.