Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Just catching up so sorry if this has already been said.
1 - who goes on holiday with a Tesco Clubcard as I only take a purse with the bank cards I need and driving licence.
2- she has done several shops since being home at Tesco and said things she bought were Clubcard price.
3- I have my Tesco Clubcard in my wallet section in my iPhone so if her 🐂 💩 story about leaving it in Spain is true, surely she would have it on her iPhone. Plus she always does scan and go
4- You stated the day before in a video that you have bought a chair and other bits from dunelm for your lounge so 50p increase in milk is nothing to you. 50p to hard working struggling families is a load of bread or a pint of milk so quit with the crap about the COL increasing. It’s been going on for a few years now and you only mentioned it because it’s written here daily.
5- Have you done your boots haul yet your followers are asking for 🤔 NO because you once again spent a ridiculous amount of money

YOUR SO FULL OF s CATPISS your as transparent as Casper the ghost and how do people fall for your constant lies and made up stories.
Trying to be so aware of the cost of things is a new one for you as YOU have NEVER cared about it before. If you did worry about money the last thing you would buy is more bottles of alcohol.
Also stealing another creators content just so you can consume more alcohol and get your views up just shows how sad and pathetic you really are and you cannot think of any new content ideas yourself.
Your medical date will be coming up soon for the DVLA so don’t think because it’s taken a few weeks already they have forgot about you. They are probably gathering more evidence from all your social media handles I gave them and rightly so.
More and more people are seeing you for who you are and I love that for you 🐷
Not the first time she's stolen other creators content ideas either. The lunchbox videos were always sophiena and sevdas niche

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Morning everyone 🥰

I bet the sudocrem is used for when she has a vag flare up and who doesn’t wash their hands after using any type of cream 🤢

On my way to Preston to test drive some cars as need something cheaper to run. Looking at the new Skoda enyaq coupe car which is electric something I never thought I’d ever consider.

Does anyone here have an electric car and do they find it cheaper to run at all as I don’t want to order it and regret it and just want to see price with charging at home or stick with petrol.
Hope you all have an amazing wonderful BH weekend 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Morning everyone 🥰

I bet the sudocrem is used for when she has a vag flare up and who doesn’t wash their hands after using any type of cream 🤢

On my way to Preston to test drive some cars as need something cheaper to run. Looking at the new Skoda enyaq coupe car which is electric something I never thought I’d ever consider.

Does anyone here have an electric car and do they find it cheaper to run at all as I don’t want to order it and regret it and just want to see price with charging at home or stick with petrol.
Hope you all have an amazing wonderful BH weekend 🥰🥰🥰🥰
I Have a leccy car and yes it’s cheaper than petrol, we charge our cars at night alternatively and it’s a cheaper rate 👍🏼

daisylou24

Mar 8, 2024
Durham
For ss and giggles. Here is a wee crying into space, marigold clad video from way back, obviously from being dumped.......AGAIN
Think that was when she had stated a couple of days earlier, her ex hubby and her were best friends,they were laughing at the trolls ,they told each other everything ,she got all dolled up as they were both going to a school event.Said they were getting on really well
2 days later ,her ex hubby announces his engagement to his new missus and doesn't tell Aimless lol she had to find out from mutual " friends" and her mother She was livid,then moped about for a few days .

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Think that was when she had stated a couple of days earlier, her ex hubby and her were best friends,they were laughing at the trolls ,they told each other everything ,she got all dolled up as they were both going to a school event.Said they were getting on really well
2 days later ,her ex hubby announces his engagement to his new missus and doesn't tell Aimless lol she had to find out from mutual " friends" and her mother She was livid,then moped about for a few days .
Class 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
I have just had the time to proper catch up. What is that sudocrem story all about? I dont even get what's funny about it? Am i missing something? Is this what content is? Go get another job aimless this isn't for you
What’s the sudocrem story?!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I have just had the time to proper catch up. What is that sudocrem story all about? I dont even get what's funny about it? Am i missing something? Is this what content is? Go get another job aimless this isn't for you
I’ve not watched todays but I gather she was stuffing Eaton mess in her gob with her dirty fingers and licking them disgusting false, sorry not false, in her opinion (ACRYLIC) nails

Status
Not open for further replies.