Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
For ss and giggles. Here is a wee crying into space, marigold clad video from way back, obviously from being dumped.......AGAIN
My GOD!!! I’ve never seen this one 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

It’s funny that all her relationships end in her washing the pots and filming it. Same music from another similar post last year. I remember the music because I was so LIVID with her about baby loss. do off Aimee 🙄

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
I’m watching her mother giving Hair advice whilst her own daughter is sitting there with , unbrushed, unclean hair that looks like rats tails 😳🙈!! I’m not an expert on hair BUT her hair is absolutely a mess! It requires a really good cut which I’m sure will do it done good but first teach your daughter to wash it!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Think that was when she had stated a couple of days earlier, her ex hubby and her were best friends,they were laughing at the trolls ,they told each other everything ,she got all dolled up as they were both going to a school event.Said they were getting on really well
2 days later ,her ex hubby announces his engagement to his new missus and doesn't tell Aimless lol she had to find out from mutual " friends" and her mother She was livid,then moped about for a few days .
I read that as mopped not moped at first nearly fell off my bloody chair 😂😂😂😂

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Morning all, hope everyone slept well x tell you we have a good bunch on here don't we, everyone supporting each other xx look forward to my morning catch up whilst chewing me coffee hahahaha. What will this weekends shenanigans bring us 🤔 clothes try on maybe for tonight then not one outfit from the try on worn hahaha 😅 xxxx
Please god not the leather look trousers and strapless top AGAIN 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
I hope you have a gentle and pain free day.

Enjoy having your nails done. Xx
Thank you fellow Olga fans 🥰
I managed to get back off from 4-9.30!!
I've been prescribed pregabalin 75mg am and pm (along with codeine and naproxen) .
As a nurse I hate being this side of the treatment!!! My family keep telling me off for doing too much or not using my crutch around the home. I'm a bloody terrible patient 😫😫😫
Unlike Olga I hate having something wrong with me!!!

However I will continue to work ( 9-5 at a desk thankfully) My days of being an A+E nurse are physically well behind me.

What the actual do was that video this morning??? That first chew looked like she was swallowing cum 🤢🤢🤢
Why does she need a new sideboard???? That one is less than a year old...Will she donate it to charity or just throw it in the next skip???

As others have said she needs to change her user name. I'm thinking
"Singlemama who needs everyone around me to do everything for me as I'm useless"
OR
"they know I don't have a man cause I smell like catpiss"
OR
" my name is Munchausen Mummy come with me as I experience every illness going"
OR (Last one!!)
" I spend so much time deleting replies or blocking I forget to care for my child"

fing waste of space this woman.
Rant over.
🦄🦋💐

Status
Not open for further replies.