Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Good morning witches.
You wanna know something REALLY FUNNY.
I counted how many tables she's got in that lounge 2 side tables the nest (2) of coffer tables the dining table and the sideboard. And guess what.... NOT ONE OF THEM HAS A SLATE LADY COASTER ON IT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I hope the slate lady feels like a t now for defending aimee and wasting so much of her marketing budget on a "creator" who's chucked it all in the garage/skip!
What makes the tables even more revolting is this!!! 🤢 My gast was flabbered!!! £110 on the 2 of them could have got her something MUCH nicer!! 🤢🤢

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240507-021808_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240507-021808_Samsung Internet.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 265
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Good morning my loves 🥰 I hope you're all OK today!! Last nights videos were a s show as per. Said it before and I'll say it again she really is vile, patronising and ignorant to the people literally paying her bills!! Her in her own comments is the equivalent of telling your boss to get fed! Only most bosses won't be rimming you to change your mind 🙄🙈

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I'm not a mother but H coming back saying is my room done? 😫 No sweetie it isn't because your mum didn't make the most of the extra night she mentioned she was paraletic with your Gigi and eating her bodyweight in sugar! 🤢
Even my maternal instinct without kids would be to stay up til all hours bleeding until it was done just to see her face. I guess we're just not the same are we? 🙈🙄 Get your morals out the gutter you vile b!!!!:

Mar 8, 2024
Now back to business! 😁

Tried to speed read through all the pages!
Firstly, sending love to all those that need it ❤️

Now her and slaggy mums antics over the weekend, getting so pissed and Wendy so obviously driving home is absolutely disgusting! What happened to getting the room ready for when Harper returned? Rather get pissed with the old girl! Charlie you are worth so much more than these fs!!
That cocktail was disgusting the amount of alcohol she put in, should not be allowed on TT!!

On the whole park vs skin care shopping....do off Aimee!!! There is not a 9yr old alive that would rather do that. Even if that was true then that should worry you!
Again, the day is quite long when you get up and at em so there is no reason why you can't do both. Or if not the park what about the beach, golf, swimming, bowling , cinema, a walk in the woods etc....get our drift you absolute wankstain of a mother!

The room....it looks tidier I'll give you that! (That's all I have!)

Slate s - haha not one of your items on show 🤣🤣🤣 love that for you !!!

Today's shower of s post ....how on earth do you seriously think that is a busy day! An hour tops, if that and sure you can grab cat litter/food on one of your many Tesco trips (go before the school pick up!)
Work... what filming the most unprofessional make up videos?? Only to ignore any queries or turn comments off when you've been caught out lying??
You are just as pathetic as always!!

Lastly, how can it be possible for someone to make even flowers look se and ugly ??? !!!
Like seriously Aims that may be where your talent lies, turning natural beauty into ugliness 😳💋

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oh Lordy I’ve just watched it 🙄
Can’t get an appointment? That’s funny because you can get one the same day every other time.
She needs a medical so those appointments are longer and a surgery will have allocated days and spaces for them. So all she has to do is wait, she should actually get herself her own private GP because that will free up spaces for people who genuinely need them, not for eye lash glue causing allergies 🙄
If she posts herself driving and filming at the same time, videos in a parked car saying she might pass out from anxiety then I think she does need a medical.
So just wait your turn lady like everyone else has to to get an appointment or go and pay

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
She’s asking if you can go private for a GP appointment for the medical as she wants it done and out the way. But will keep trying her one GP to get the medical.
Police were out at the shop and took CCTV of the person taking a photo of her car.
Will update if anything comes of it (if?)
And lastly it’s ok not to be ok, no matter what it is. She must be due on cause the letter took her by surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.